Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• well i have no problem with it, in fact when he's far away from me i miss the days when i was 100% dedicated to him...

MichaelBP posted: »

Good idea, hey @rhonu, you happy about Rheesie being a little baby again? Maybe she isn't, he was enough trouble as an adult baby, as a baby baby, he must be even worse.

• edited November 2015

(oops double post)

MichaelBP posted: »

Good idea, hey @rhonu, you happy about Rheesie being a little baby again? Maybe she isn't, he was enough trouble as an adult baby, as a baby baby, he must be even worse.

• No te preocupes. Sea lo que sea lo que haya en esa ciudad, estamos juntos.

enter image description here

LLORO ME ENCANTA es cortito y me deja con ganas de más JAJAJA pero muy bonicooooooooooo <3

Daryace posted: »

@rhonu lee, lee!!

• Hey, guys. I'm back from school ^-^

How are you all today? <3

• If you tell Scooter to stay, Sasha will interrupt you and recruits him.

• enter image description here

rhonu posted: »

well i have no problem with it, in fact when he's far away from me i miss the days when i was 100% dedicated to him...

• I'm super fucking good because tomorrow I'm going to a (YouTube) Convention! I'll see some of my favorite Youtubers ^^

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guys. I'm back from school ^-^ How are you all today?

• hellooooooo remember how it rained on me a few days ago nd i was sure i was going to get sick... yesterday i had a fever but i slept all evening and now i'm okay... i still have no voice and my throat is sore as heck (thank god i don't have rehearsal this week)

now i'll catch up with the thread while i drink some hot milk <3

• Ayy, lucky you c:

Eryka posted: »

I'm super fucking good because tomorrow I'm going to a (YouTube) Convention! I'll see some of my favorite Youtubers ^^

• tfw u find more rhyiona r34

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

The Convention is the whole weekend, I hope I'll have more fun than last time

Ayy, lucky you c:

• Hot milk? Do you like that?

hellooooooo remember how it rained on me a few days ago nd i was sure i was going to get sick... yesterday i had a fever but i slept all eve

• Print it

tfw u find more rhyiona r34

• with honey, yes

Hot milk? Do you like that?

• I never tried with honey. Does it change the taste?

with honey, yes

• holy fuck this is emotional abuse at it's finest , i felt sad , then happy , and now i'm leaking from my eyes

Alright, everyone. I hope you're ready for a feels trip. I'll try to keep this explanation as short as possible. I was listening to this

• edited November 2015

PM it to me on Steam, don't plz......maybe...

tfw u find more rhyiona r34

• Aye c:

Hey, guys. I'm back from school ^-^ How are you all today?

• hi hi c: How are you, pal?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

hello hello

• I'm great, thank you, how about you? :)

buntingsir posted: »

hi hi c: How are you, pal?

• I'm wonderful today ^-^ It's Friday, the smallest, but not the last thing to be happy about out of them all. Thank you for asking :3

I'm great, thank you, how about you?

• Well, Friday is pretty amazing, can't blame you. :D

I'm wonderful today ^-^ It's Friday, the smallest, but not the last thing to be happy about out of them all. Thank you for asking

• Friday is our saviour from tons of work c':

Well, Friday is pretty amazing, can't blame you.

• i'm tempted to post that song :P but I won't because I'm not that evil

Friday is our saviour from tons of work c':

• Pff, yeaaah, better not do that :'D I appreciate your good intentions of not posting it, haha.

i'm tempted to post that song :P but I won't because I'm not that evil

• edited November 2015

Good morning everyone!

enter link description here

But now onto business

enter link description here

@FionaDeWinters @BigBadPaul @GrowlingPeanut @John_Smith13 @Wolfenus54 @SirScrubbington @OfficialSheriffMaybe @Reliqum @lilxGoofycuz @Poogers555 @HellFish @RhyionsIsLife @98Elliottchin

You have all at some point have shown you were at least a little interested in joining and was wondering if you'd be up for it today. You know what I'm talking about.....

RRBRRR

We're actually going to do it!?!?! TODAY??!?!?!?!?

So, please contact me asap and with a time that would work so we can get as many people at once. Also, we may do multiple run throughs at different times today, I don't know. If you're not free today at all, hopefully this won't be the only time we do some raiding and partying and having fun on Pandora. And if you don't see yourself on this list and you are interested, just respond. Like I've kept saying, all you'd need today is BL2 vanilla and the highest lvl character you have.

• thank you, thank you :D

Pff, yeaaah, better not do that :'D I appreciate your good intentions of not posting it, haha.

• rhys trying really hard to comfort the baby but it still pukes on him every single time

fiona laughs

• "Rhys trying really hard" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

rhys trying really hard to comfort the baby but it still pukes on him every single time fiona laughs

• enter image description here

Are you thinking? 'Cause... looks like you're, you're thinking.

Mawula posted: »

Do you remember what he said? Cause I missed it for certain.

• wat

"Rhys trying really hard" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• He's trying really hard to do something lewd ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

wat

• edited November 2015

with the baby?

He's trying really hard to do something lewd ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• he's trying to take care of a baby....

He's trying really hard to do something lewd ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited November 2015

Between 9am-4pm I can't join, well today at least I can't join during that time

Good morning everyone! enter link description here But now onto business enter link description here @FionaDeWinters @BigBadPaul

• school gotcha, and you're i think UTC which is an hour ahead of me

Between 9am-4pm I can't join, well today at least I can't join during that time

• BigBadPaul i <3 u bby

...it's true though... @BigBadPaul i u bby

• its karma for the amount of times he has puked on me

rhys trying really hard to comfort the baby but it still pukes on him every single time fiona laughs

• BigBadPaul , you're such a wonderful person

You're making me blush... Please have mercy on me.

It looks like we're almost done. I'm happy with my part, now it's just up to the rest of the group. But anyway, enough about school. Let'

Sign in to comment in this discussion.