Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• since when did Sasha decided to join that ship in the first place...

WILL YOU STOP CALLING ME SASHA?!

BigBadPaul posted: »

since when did Sasha decided to join that ship in the first place...

• u need a

babyshitter

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm just gonna... sit over there... in the corner... by myself... writing stupid stories...

• Attention whore.

I'm just gonna... sit over there... in the corner... by myself... writing stupid stories...

• Lmao wut?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

a thristy ho I should've known

• but what about your cupid mission? ;_;

• that what I said u side ho #3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Lmao wut?

• paul

W-who's this Paul guy?...

Just because I'm having his name as my undercover account.

bullys me

Hey, c'mon... don't be like that. You know I was just joking.

You're one of my best friends!

enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

sasha bullys me, paul bullys me, you bully me by calling me a "slowpoke"

• edited November 2015

Sasha... Never Wolfenus...

Also, it's actually 'bullies' not 'bullys' xP

STOP BEING A GRAMMAR NAZI, SASHA!

sasha bullys me Wolfenus... Never Sasha... Also, it's actually 'bullies' not 'bullys' xP

• at least you get recognition for it! at least people read your stories! do you know how many reviews my latest story got? 2 (imagine the "2" being in capslock)! one of them was only one sentence long, and the other one didn't even spell the name of a character right I've been using in NINE stories already! so if you're doing attentionwhoring, at least let me join you...

• That sounds like me whenever I'm video gaming :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

One does not simply interrupt your drawing..

• DONT WORRY, I'M HERE

TO GIVE YOU HUGS

• Also, it's actually 'bullies' not 'bullys' xP

Omg, stop being a granmanatzi, sasha. no wounder why august is happier with vaughn

sasha bullys me Wolfenus... Never Sasha... Also, it's actually 'bullies' not 'bullys' xP

• WOLFENUS! NEVER SASHA!

Sasha... Never Wolfenus... Also, it's actually 'bullies' not 'bullys' xP STOP BEING A GRAMMAR NAZI, SASHA!

• Babyshitter

rekt

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

u need a babyshitter

• edited November 2015

You're one of my best friends!

paul W-who's this Paul guy?... Just because I'm having his name as my undercover account. bullys me Hey, c'mon... don't be like that. You know I was just joking. You're one of my best friends!

• GODDAMN IT, LOTTI! DON'T START CALLING ME SASHA, TOO! ;___;

lottii-lu posted: »

Also, it's actually 'bullies' not 'bullys' xP Omg, stop being a granmanatzi, sasha. no wounder why august is happier with vaughn

• oh you also turn into a dragon when you are interrupted? cool!

HazzatheMan posted: »

That sounds like me whenever I'm video gaming :P

• Well...I did another sketch...sorry for the bad quality, guys! I'll pass it to digital when I can!

Hope you like it! ;//;

• That name just puts.....an unpleasant image in my head lol

Do you have BL2 on Steam?

Dracu98 posted: »

no?

• @Bigbadpaul are we still enemies?

I don't want to be your enemy, I have a feeling Sasha is a big problem here...

• I like to think Rhys lost a bet but he's gonna show his stuff and doesn't give a skag's ass what anyone thinks

HazzatheMan posted: »

That second one is too much!!! XP

• enter image description here

Stop it,Rhys/Remember?I'm your Senpai/You'd never get noticed.

Sasha... Never Wolfenus... Also, it's actually 'bullies' not 'bullys' xP STOP BEING A GRAMMAR NAZI, SASHA!

• fuckin preach

GrumpyDof posted: »

Attention whore.

• 'course I have. hundreds and hundreds of hours. and those are only the hours I spend online, I often disconnected my laptop from the internet 'cause the game wouldn't lag so much then. why are 'ya asking?

That name just puts.....an unpleasant image in my head lol Do you have BL2 on Steam?

• edited November 2015

What? No! I'm in the ot4, remember?

Edit: Nvm. You got it.

SmolGui x GrowlingPeanut. I run out of suggestions so fast ;-;

• I have a feeling Sasha is a big problem here...

I'm not using a haiku as an exception this time:

Don't.Call.Him.SASHA

@Bigbadpaul are we still enemies? I don't want to be your enemy, I have a feeling Sasha is a big problem here...

• enter image description here

You guys still think that I'm Sasha, huh. After what I tried to told you, you still don't believe me. And why the fuck am I a big problem?

@Bigbadpaul are we still enemies? I don't want to be your enemy, I have a feeling Sasha is a big problem here...

• You are welcome, but I'm just telling you my honest opinion. If anyone puts a halfway decent Rhyiona fanfic on here, they are likely to get a lot of love for it - and there's nothing wrong with that, but I'm not someone who would usually read them. This was the second one I read from beginning to end and I actually think the other one was written by you as well (the one where Rhys was sick during the ride in episode 3...?). Either way, the only way to make me keep reading these fanfics is if they are really, really well written. And while I'm not actually an expert in writing or storytelling myself, my job involves reading a lot of stories, so I claim to recognize a good one when I see one.

So, kudos to you, lady. You know how to wield a pen. ;)

Thank you! It means a lot.

• It's actually five / seven / five....

Isn't it?

ZapThroat posted: »

Three syllabs/Then five more syllabs/Three again

• edited November 2015

Don't.Call.Him.SASHA

ZapThroat posted: »

I have a feeling Sasha is a big problem here... I'm not using a haiku as an exception this time: Don't.Call.Him.SASHA

• TFW when actual Rhyiona is put in a spoiler tag.Anyways..

• Because you have always been a big meanie to me and now it's time to take revenge.

You guys still think that I'm Sasha, huh. After what I tried to told you, you still don't believe me. And why the fuck am I a big problem?

• Man!... this is a... big decision!

It's weird but I... uh, always talk to myself during, y'know, HUGE choices.

It's just something I do when I... I know, it's just super important.

Ahh... I'm not talking to you. I'm... I'm talking to me right now, so...

ANYWHOoo... Probably should just choose something.

• But I've never been a big meanie to Rhys. He's like one of my best friends. ^-^

Because you have always been a big meanie to me and now it's time to take revenge.

• I'm a peach, you damn apple.

Green613 posted: »

fuckin preach

• ya te lo he dicho pero <333333333333333333333333333333333333

• He's like one of my best friends. ^-^

Not since you've became Sasha...

But I've never been a big meanie to Rhys. He's like one of my best friends. ^-^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.