Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Ok, I now have 15 pages to catch up on! This is good, this very very good :D

Btw, does anyone else have a notification counter that is always at 0? Mine is >:D

Me and armis were discussing stuff several months ago and my counter was permanently stuck at 15, so I spent what felt like forever scrolling backwards through my feed till I reached the very beginning of my time on this forum (it was roughly 10 months worth of content...)

Anyways, I'm off to play either AC Syndicate or Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection. Bye all!! <3

• I'M NOT SASHA DAMN IT! Cries. ;_;

BigBadPaul posted: »

He's like one of my best friends. ^-^ Not since you've became Sasha...

• I did it because the picture is quite big!

And thanks you!! <3 (such an adorable Zer0! <333 )

ZapThroat posted: »

TFW when actual Rhyiona is put in a spoiler tag.Anyways..

• cause I'm trying to have a BL2 event for Rhyiona, today (been trying to promote it to people for a while) and was still looking for new people to get involved

Dracu98 posted: »

'course I have. hundreds and hundreds of hours. and those are only the hours I spend online, I often disconnected my laptop from the internet 'cause the game wouldn't lag so much then. why are 'ya asking?

• This is personal

Don't help little wolfenus

This is my revenge

I have a feeling Sasha is a big problem here... I'm not using a haiku as an exception this time: Don't.Call.Him.SASHA

• A dragon? I wish :P

More I turn into my own version of Mr Hyde! XD

nohuhhuh posted: »

oh you also turn into a dragon when you are interrupted? cool!

• Like a Boss! >:)

I like to think Rhys lost a bet but he's gonna show his stuff and doesn't give a skag's ass what anyone thinks

• We all deserve some rest once in a while :^)

Oh, just remembered me and my friends are having a LAN party tomorrow night, looking forward to that!

armis37 posted: »

Ehh, school. Freaking homework I'm pretty decent, actually had a good day, and considering the weekend is coming, everything's quite "yay"

• Take your time, kiddo.

It's a huge choice.

Man!... this is a... big decision! It's weird but I... uh, always talk to myself during, y'know, HUGE choices. It's just something I d

• Mine too!

Because I'm not important

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ok, I now have 15 pages to catch up on! This is good, this very very good Btw, does anyone else have a notification counter that is alwa

• Oh but couldn't you have sold the PS3 for some juicy cash if it was rare?

I am so proud of myself right now: I have an old PS3 (one of the 'fat' ones so to speak) this thing was a 60GB that could play both PS1 a

• Both can be ;)

It's actually five / seven / five.... Isn't it?

• Aww of course you are! :D

My Feed was PAKCED till it reached October last year :P When I first joined here I was coming online once a week or so, and my Feed was just nothing...

But I've been coming here almost daily for the last 10 months so... Yeah :)

Mine too! Because I'm not important

• Rest is good - work is bad xD

LAN parties are cool, good luck with that :D

Quiff posted: »

We all deserve some rest once in a while :^) Oh, just remembered me and my friends are having a LAN party tomorrow night, looking forward to that!

• As they say in French...

J'adore ça.

• well...the thing is that I haven't really played bl 2 for months. that's not THAT bad, but my connection sucks pretty bad, I don't think I could really fight with you guys since I would lag. like REALLY lag. seriously. don't underestimate the fact that I wrote the "really" in capslock

cause I'm trying to have a BL2 event for Rhyiona, today (been trying to promote it to people for a while) and was still looking for new people to get involved

• I love ...

I dunno I always get 2s for French.

As they say in French... J'adore ça.

• Sadly no. Seeing as it would have been repaired for the 4th time in it's life if it was, these things can only last so long...

My old PS3 had a shorter and shorter life span with each repair cuz they just can't be fixed 100%. By the 3rd repair it died again within only 3 months as I recall :/

Besides, I doubt anyone would want one now anyways. Technology keeps moving on, and the better PS2 games all got remastered for the PS3 anyways :P

The best I could do is sell some of the parts to people who are looking for them, also I have the 60GB hard-drive in my possession, so when I get it wiped clean then it can be used by some one :)

Quiff posted: »

Oh but couldn't you have sold the PS3 for some juicy cash if it was rare?

• edited November 2015

He is a close friend/You bully him,you bully me/And stop imposing.

This is personal Don't help little wolfenus This is my revenge

• I love how you guys call me attention whore but you give me attention anyway.

You guys love me.

It's okay, I love you too.

• well today was going to be a race, the plan was to get the European servers together to reduce lag. Cause, while if you're over lvl 50 should not have to worry to much about dying, the lag can kill you in parts of this race

Dracu98 posted: »

well...the thing is that I haven't really played bl 2 for months. that's not THAT bad, but my connection sucks pretty bad, I don't think I c

• The glorious 69 number.

The thing that was almost worshiped back in the day. <3

rhonu posted: »

what does this mean

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I love how you guys call me attention whore but you give me attention anyway. You guys love me. It's okay, I love you too.

• <3

I love how you guys call me attention whore but you give me attention anyway. You guys love me. It's okay, I love you too.

• But...

enter image description here

...it's not a rocket launcher.

• i know... i just wanted you to talk to me

talk to me, son. i miss you

The glorious 69 number. The thing that was almost worshiped back in the day.

• I won't stop Zapthroat

He was a bully too, yeah?

Get out of my way

He is a close friend/You bully him,you bully me/And stop imposing.

• edited November 2015

I'M STILL WAITING FOR THAT KISS, WOLF

enter image description here

• I have to wonder if Chloe moved Max somewhere else, or if she just let her stay like that.

That's.... Kinky

• Hey everyone! It's me. I'm awake! I don't have any Rhyiona pictures or gifs for you. But uh, Just know that I love you all like usual.

And remember. No one achieves anything alone, so love each other, play with each other, and most of all have fun with each other.

Hopefully I'll be participating in the grand Rhyiona boss race or something if we're doing it this weekend. I'll be recording that for all of you that can't make it.

• hey guys, I think he loves me

• Much fun times i will make

hope i get to eat some good ol chocolate cake :^)

armis37 posted: »

Rest is good - work is bad xD LAN parties are cool, good luck with that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.