who thinks Malcolm will be a playable character in the final episode of game of thrones

Since rodrik/asher is dead I think Malcolm may be a playable character in the final episode of game of thrones

Comments

• I don't think so. I think he will be playable on Season 2, though.

It is good to have only 3 POVs on the last episode. There is a lot of plot points to wrap-up, so giving a little more screen time for each of the main characters is a good thing.

• edited November 2015

I believe he will be. Telltale isn't done with Daenerys so I'm betting there will be a conversation between Malcolm and her. I'm also speculating that the Lost Legion will make a appearance.

• He will be in season 2.

• Season 2... coming your way in 2017 or possibly even 2018.... I'm gonna have House Forrester withdrawal...

He will be in season 2.

• Yeah, well, they have a bunch of other things coming out in the mean time to tide you over.

Harian96 posted: »

Season 2... coming your way in 2017 or possibly even 2018.... I'm gonna have House Forrester withdrawal...

• Yeah.... good ol' Minecraft Storymode [sarcasm].... well at least TWD Season 3 will finally come out.... I hope...

It would be cool if Malcolm became a playable character in Season 2 - plot wise this would allow part of the story to continue in Essos and also focus on Dany during Seasons 5 and 6, maybe he'll get to meet Ser Barristan Selmy and maybe he'll even fight a couple of Harpies and eventually meet up with Tyrion and Varys (wait, so the 2nd season of the game won't be released until the conclusion of Season 6 of the show which hasn't even premiered yet...?)

Yeah, well, they have a bunch of other things coming out in the mean time to tide you over.

• Minecraft Storymode is pretty good if you don't look at it with biased eyes.

Yeah.... good ol' Minecraft Storymode [sarcasm].... well at least TWD Season 3 will finally come out.... I hope... It would be cool if Ma

• edited November 2015

I hope not. What relevance would it be on the last episode? Maybe in a potential Season 2, but he would have virtually no effect on what really matters in the finale.

I'm pretty sure we're done with Essos, at least for this season, and need to focus on the climaxes of all our other characters stories. What is the North Grove? What will happen in King's Landing? How will the battle between the Forresters/Whitehills turn out? Who will die at the end?

We need as much time and space as possible for all of these hyped plots to be resolved. Starting something new in Essos would be pointless.

• edited November 2015

Do you assume all non-fans of MSM are biased? Its a pretty mediocre game if you stop overly-favoring it with biased eyes, its not bad but its not something that will fill in Telltale's character and story driven void - not to mention at times a little boring, but hey its for kids so it doesn't have to be intelligent - wait, why a I talking about Minecraft, who cares, I'm sick of its critics being abhorred by the Telltale community as being biased and 'not getting it' - fact is Story Mode doesn't compare to their previous works (and with just two episodes released so far, it literally doesn't and I don't have high expectations for it like I usually do with Telltale games).

Minecraft Storymode is pretty good if you don't look at it with biased eyes.

• Maybe instead of Essos they'll tackle Dorne next? They haven't covered Dorne yet in the games, though then again with Malcolm in Essos its more likely if he is a playable character for his story-arc to remain confined in Essos... still it would be interesting if they managed to weave Dorne into the storyline of Season 2 somehow (*imagines Asher adventuring in Dorne, though that can never happen now).

Davissons posted: »

I hope not. What relevance would it be on the last episode? Maybe in a potential Season 2, but he would have virtually no effect on what rea

• I know some of them aren't biased, and if you aren't then I'm sorry. But from what Ive seen, the people that are biased by the fact that Minecraft has a younger fanbase greatly outnumbers the amount of people who don't like it for actual reasons about the game. I'm still standing up for Minecraft actually being Telltale's ideal setting with no rules to tie them down. And while I agree, it's not as good as some of their other games, but I think it's worth sticking out until the end to at least make a call. Because all the other telltale games have something Minecraft doesn't. The rest of the game.

Do you assume all non-fans of MSM are biased? Its a pretty mediocre game if you stop overly-favoring it with biased eyes, its not bad but it

• One of the things I don't like about mincraft story mode is the predictable plot and the stupid smiles about everthing

Minecraft Storymode is pretty good if you don't look at it with biased eyes.

• If Mira is forced to flee King's Landing, she could go to Dorne so we get a POV there.

I will weep for the loss of a POV in King's Landing, though, just when stuff is going to start to get serious there. If Mira flees or is killed, I hope we get another King's Landing POV.

Maybe instead of Essos they'll tackle Dorne next? They haven't covered Dorne yet in the games, though then again with Malcolm in Essos its m

• I've been thinking, Mira is so good in Kings Landing that I'm wondering if she'd be as good in another location. How would her cunning and political mind come into play in other locations? I hope Mira sticks around, she's one of my favourites.

Abeille posted: »

If Mira is forced to flee King's Landing, she could go to Dorne so we get a POV there. I will weep for the loss of a POV in King's Landin

• I think her manipulative skills can be useful anywhere with a big enough population. While I would prefer her to stay in King's Landing, think she can make it work in Dorne too. Dorne is, after all, playing the game too.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I've been thinking, Mira is so good in Kings Landing that I'm wondering if she'd be as good in another location. How would her cunning and political mind come into play in other locations? I hope Mira sticks around, she's one of my favourites.

• Mira in Dorne... that would be interesting.

• I would like to see Talia as a new playable character.

• I agree about the smiles, but I think the story is getting less predictable as it goes along. I think it's just written with simplicity, which is kind of cool.

xxplvb posted: »

One of the things I don't like about mincraft story mode is the predictable plot and the stupid smiles about everthing

• Wow...These Are the exact Same reasons, why i think GoT is mediocre At best! Well Except the smile thing of course.

xxplvb posted: »

One of the things I don't like about mincraft story mode is the predictable plot and the stupid smiles about everthing

• That would be cool but for the final episode? Absolutely not.

Maybe, MAYBE they will do Talia for a big dramatic scene but I doubt it. It's very likely we're going to stick with the three we have left.

• I don't think so. TT said there would only be 5 playable characters: Rodrik, Ethan, Asher, Mira and Gared.

• Meh, it needs more brutal murder as well as a stronger sense of despair and hopelessness.

I agree about the smiles, but I think the story is getting less predictable as it goes along. I think it's just written with simplicity, which is kind of cool.

• Those are really the walking dead a game of thrones things. They don't fit with minecraft, but they really don't need to.

Meh, it needs more brutal murder as well as a stronger sense of despair and hopelessness.

• Malcolm as a playable character:

[Strip for Khaleesi]

• Something is going on. As Ethan I didn't give Malcolm my permission to go find Asher because I wanted every person we had here in case bad stuff went down, so that he's staying in Essos as opposed to going home to try to save the house can't be for no minor reason. Just I'm incredulous Malcolm thinks there's time for him to suck up to Dany or that she will even be able to provide much help. Even if she could and did, the house could be long gone by that time. I don't know, but something is afoot. Telltale totally could, but it seems a really random time to add a new perspective with so much that needs addressing and wrapping up in this episode. (But I'd love to see him as a POV character period, Malcolm is awesome!)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.