The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• So for the past few months now, I have this agitation on my hands. Skin goes dry, red, and cracks on the skin and bleeds. It would burn when I put aloe on. Turns out by the doctor I spoke to today, it's causd by me washing my hands too much and the oil (?) from my skin goes away, and makes it dry. This is due to me washing dishes everyday mostly. So I gotta take a special kind of cream to moisterize them.

• Who's the character?

experimental render. alot of bugs present

• "WHERE IS CHARLES LEE"

Where is Charles Lee? I heard Connor was looking for him.

• edited November 2015

enter image description here

So for the past few months now, I have this agitation on my hands. Skin goes dry, red, and cracks on the skin and bleeds. It would burn when

• Dawn... please. Do not start with me. I am not going to fight you. There are more things in life than fighting. This isn't just for me, but for your sake as well. And for everyone in this thread who comes here for a haven.

• lmao what? I wasn't even looking for a fight. I was just playing around. Am I not allowed to play around?

Dawn... please. Do not start with me. I am not going to fight you. There are more things in life than fighting. This isn't just for me, but for your sake as well. And for everyone in this thread who comes here for a haven.

• edited November 2015

....... (pats your head and walks off)

lmao what? I wasn't even looking for a fight. I was just playing around. Am I not allowed to play around?

• EPIC MINECRAFT SONG

@papai46 i saw this and thought of u :)

• um

• daddy

• Marie Rose from DoA.

dojo32161 posted: »

Who's the character?

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited November 2015

how do you feel about what just happened?

um

• like this

TDMshadowCP posted: »

how do you feel about what just happened?

• I remember when this first came out and I begged my mom to pick me up from school just so I can see this 54 second video about million times lmao.

enter link description here

• I think he died of a fever in Philadelphia some two hundreed or so years ag-hey what is that on your wrist?

zeke10 posted: »

Anyone here see Charles lee?

• Shh stay still

I think he died of a fever in Philadelphia some two hundreed or so years ag-hey what is that on your wrist?

• I once scrolled through a year's worth of notifications to get to that.

Green613 posted: »

You mean the first notification you get when you sign up? I've seen that before too bad ill probably never see it again

• enter image description here
    He heard us...

"WHERE IS CHARLES LEE"

• It's in places like this where feminism can do some good.

BigBlindMax posted: »

This is what happens when equality becomes a fashion statement. Women in Mauritus sweatshop make $70 feminist t-shirts for less than $1 an hour

• Very well, then-GLACH!

Shh stay still

• nostalgia: the discussions, the hype, the fun and the wait...

Aah I remember those times when I first joined the forum, allot has changed since that day...

I remember when this first came out and I begged my mom to pick me up from school just so I can see this 54 second video about million times lmao. enter link description here

• Runs around with ramms corpse

Very well, then-GLACH!

• Eh, what they really need is to live in a country with labor laws.

It's in places like this where feminism can do some good.

• edited November 2015

What just happened?

like this

• Can't you read?

papai46 posted: »

What just happened?

• edited November 2015

WIP

ya'll know who it is

• enter image description here

2k version will be uploaded on my tumblr, which has better texture quality.

i didn't bother to edit this one since it's almost 5 in the morning

• It's Friday, so enjoy this ironically outdated meme.

• I can still remember the time when it was first uploaded.

it wasn't pretty...

It's Friday, so enjoy this ironically outdated meme. enter link description here

• Animus bugs out. the entirity of the data is corrupted and you are rendered a vegetable

Runs around with ramms corpse

• AHHHH IT'S FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

• Bit shorter then I was expecting, but the drums and bass are fucking epic, sounds a lot like stuff from Waking the Fallen if you ask me. If Brooks is going to play like this, the next album is going to be fucking epic.

AHHHH IT'S FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

• Let me tell you, there are some really sad people in this world, and it gets on my nerves that people would do this. There's a popular Youtuber online named Thomas Ridgewell, better known as Tomska, known for his ASDF series and comedy sketches. Throughout his career, he has been very open about his battle with depression, the pain it's caused him in his life, how he'd recover and get worse, and so much more. Today, some people thought it would be funny as hell to start a false rumor that he died in a car accident, and since he lives in England, where he's currently asleep, he can't even reply back to them or do anything to stop this. And the problem is, they're winning. They're purposely going around spreading this rumor, thumbing up comments in droves that say R.I.P., and flagging comments that say otherwise and calling anyone that did any basic research trolls and disrespectful. Hell, they even edited a picture from the BBC News site to look like it has an article about him dying, and people are buying it. Look at this, this was the conversation they had about their plan before hand, some of the comments are despicable: http://sheekyforums.com/thread/650502072/miscellaneous/dubs-decides-which-youtube-channel-we-leave-rip.html. I'm worried about what kind of affect this may have on him once he sees this. Tomska is one of the funniest people online, and his struggles with depression are truly saddening, and the fact that people would go to such lengths to try and do this is appalling, makes me lose faith in the human race.

• Sadly there are a lot of things that can make you lose faith in humanity these days. Hope it doesn't mess with Tomska at all, I love his ASDF series.

Let me tell you, there are some really sad people in this world, and it gets on my nerves that people would do this. There's a popular Youtu

• Its been a while so i may be misremembering, but when that song first came out wasn't it serverily disliked on youtube? lol

It's Friday, so enjoy this ironically outdated meme. enter link description here

• edited November 2015

Just another example of why people are despicable and disgust me.

Let me tell you, there are some really sad people in this world, and it gets on my nerves that people would do this. There's a popular Youtu

• What!?! Noooo, people loved that song! ;)

Its been a while so i may be misremembering, but when that song first came out wasn't it serverily disliked on youtube? lol

• This is pretty amazing! xD

Connor FTW!

• That sucks, I like that guy... Some people are fucking turds!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.