Asher's/Rodrik's Allies Outcomes

The title might be a lil confusing but imma clear it up... So, we obviously need a team of people in order to attack the Whitehills... It will always be Asher/Rodrik leading, we'll always have Duncan/Royland and Beskha with us, the remains of Ironrath soldiers and I think we'll keep the pit fighters no matter which brother we choose, cuz if Asher's dead, Beskha'll convince them...Maybe not tho, i dunno...

I think the other allies tho will be either Gwyn's help or Glenmore's help... I think we'll either get a choice beetween the 2, we might get both depending on our prev choices involving those characters (good terms with Elaena, good terms with Gwyn...), or we might get neither...

What I really want is the option to choose our team like in Ep5 of Tales... The problem is, I dont think Forresters have that many people to choose from...

Wat du u think?

Comments

• I have a feeling our ally might be determinate. If Asher lived and either earned their respect and/or got the gold from the false Queen then the pit fighters will aid us but if Rodrik lives and we gave Elaena Rodrik's Ironwood (LOLOLOLOLOLOL, PENIS] the Glenmores will help. If these conditions aren't met then we lose and get the "git rekt forresters" ending.

• Hahaha I think Gwyn is NOT an ally....

• I don't know about choosing our allies, but I'd love if we could plan out our attack, like where to go, attack or defend, who goes where, stuff like that.

• By Qwyn do you mean she'll talk to her farther and make things worse because I'll be fine although if she brings Whitehill men who are un-loyal to Ludd then hell yeah.

Poogers555 posted: »

I don't know about choosing our allies, but I'd love if we could plan out our attack, like where to go, attack or defend, who goes where, stuff like that.

• Whitehill men who are un-loyal to Ludd

Makes sense if you stood up to Gryff and attacked the soldier insulting Ethan that some men would follow the stronger leader instead of the fat imbecile. As for your comment Poogers555...

attack or defend

Maybe this is an extension onto what we choose for either getting Ryon back or taking down Gryff? It'd make sense.

NicWarden posted: »

By Qwyn do you mean she'll talk to her farther and make things worse because I'll be fine although if she brings Whitehill men who are un-loyal to Ludd then hell yeah.

• I don't think the Glenmores are coming, guys. The guard is presumably back at Rillwater Crossing and Elaena's father wants nothing to do with her. Based on that I don't think he's going to send the guard back to protect his daughter and her hubby since helping him went sooooooo well last time and the Glenmores love to blame Rodrik for that even though it was totally Elaena and Arthur's idea in the first place. They're kinda crappy soldiers anyway since as far as I can tell they didn't even try to help Arthur. Also if you choose to attack when you meet with Ludd they ignore the other soldiers and shoot Ludd who has like a fork or something dumb like that and Gwyn who has no weapon. Brilliant! Great military tactics right there.

I also don't think there's much Gwyn could even do for us if she wanted to. You saw how Ludd completely ignored whatever she had tried to tell him when we went to see them at Highpoint. I do think she's going to try to protect Ryon for us because that seems like the kind of gal she is but that's about it. And that said, I'm not sure how successful she'll be... Ludd clearly doesn't listen to her and Gryff is a lot less sensible than Ludd, and that's saying something. Plus for a lot of us Gryff is probably a little mad about his eye and he's so petty and volatile that I wouldn't put it past him to take it out on Ryon because he theoretically has access to him. I mean he already pushed Talia so he's clearly capable of being violent with kids.

• Well, either it will be the Glenmores or sellswords from Kings Landing. I am quite confident that this won't have a happy ending however..

• This is game of thrones so you won't be able to make peace with whitehills and the Glenmores what I think is marriage to Elena for an army or marriage to gwen for peace

Sign in to comment in this discussion.