Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter link description here

I've admitted to Wolf that Fairy Tail is this weird exception for me (I normally stay clear of anime) and it mainly is because so much of the English cast is in Borderlands. I guess also it feels like its not taking itself seriously at all. Like 90% is fan service but it's also making fun of itself for being about fan service.

@HazzatheMan

MichaelBP posted: »

To be hones, I actually haven't gotten to either reading the manga or watching full episodes of the anime, just watched tons of clips on you

• aw thanks man :D but really, it's not like I'm depressed, I was just bored. but I think I get my salary tomorrow, and they have plush-ponies from mlp at a store in my town, and I'll be able to buy new games, it's gonna be awesome, and the boredom is gonna DIE! MWAAHAHAHAHAAA!

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

it's cool :P youtried.jpg but that sounds like it sucks a lot, sorry to hear

• I always wanted a pet-skag! a shame that we couldn't keep dukino as our own personal kickass-skag...coming to think of it, fiona would probably want a dog since you can train him to do useful stuff. rhys is more the cat-dude, I think. therefore they would find a compromise and get a dog.

Lee the skag.

• @John_Smith13 gives telephone that one's for you

302 already? some fingers are on fire today

• I would have loved for Dukino to be a companion or something. Dukino's great.

As far as mundane pets go, I actually think they'd both want a cat. They're low-maintenance, and don't mind being left alone. With both of them out for missions and business, a dog might get really lonely...

Dracu98 posted: »

I always wanted a pet-skag! a shame that we couldn't keep dukino as our own personal kickass-skag...coming to think of it, fiona would proba

• it's because we love the holy firehawk!

KNEEL BEFORE THE FIREHAWK!

AND WE SHALL SACRIFICE ALL OF OUR THUMBS TO THE HOLY FIREHAWK! YOU SHALL GIVE ME YOUR THUMBS!

2 Things 1) Holy shit a lot of comments!!!!!!! 2) Not that I count my thumbs but I can't help but notice that I somehow got like a hundred thumbs since I last checked/wrote a comment.......huh

• yeah, but wouldn't fiona train a dog to be a badass fighting-machine and take him with her on their missions? I think that's what she would do

I would have loved for Dukino to be a companion or something. Dukino's great. As far as mundane pets go, I actually think they'd both wan

• Rest in piece. s :D

Green613 posted: »

Here's a picture of it FOR THE RECORD I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THAT HAPPENED

• Good morning, guys. ^-^

How are you all today? <3

• Morning. Well currently im cold. and hungry. I should probably do something about this.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Good morning, guys. ^-^ How are you all today?

• edited November 2015

It's already 2 in the morning over here and I have to work later today, so I'm gonna get a few hours of sleep. Yeah.

Chapter three of Blurbs From The Borderlands is up, for those of you who want to see the finished/polished product of what I posted....heck, was it only last night? Dang. So much happens around here in a day that I can't keep track.

EDIT: Nope, two days ago.

Anyway, here's the link:

Blurbs From The Borderlands: Chapter 3: Second's Not The Same

Thank you to the three people who offered input on what the title should be. "Second's Not The Same" won by a landslide with two votes. Yay.

Also, @HazzatheMan , this one's for you. Your sad fic was my inspiration for this.

I'm brain-dead. You are all wonderful human beings. Good night see you in a few hours.

• edited November 2015

Well currently im cold. and hungry. I should probably do something about this.

Haha, hella... x)

Enigma12 posted: »

Morning. Well currently im cold. and hungry. I should probably do something about this.

• Indeed....

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well currently im cold. and hungry. I should probably do something about this. Haha, hella... x)

• Good morning guys! How are you all doing?

• Man, you're right... I'm taking off with the first plane in the morning, to Japan!

Maybe if you tell him of how much you love his games among other things, he'll be so moved by it, that he does just that.

• Naughty Chloe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If I'm not mistaken, she makes it if you take the blame for the joint or come out of the closet, in episode 1.

• I have returned. After an eternity away from you all.............Jack of Blades is BACK!

• Look what telltale has done!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The only way to cure this wooper is to confirm a second season of tales from the borderlands... D:

• <...>"No, they're not monsters. When they went inside, Vault moved them there... next to whom they were supposed to be. It was very very bright flash, and when the glow disappeared Vault is gone, and in its place stood pair holding each other's hands".

"Vault disappeared?" asked one of boys.

"Vault accomplished its purpose - it helped travelers find each other". <...>

Romantic interpretation from Marcus. lol

• God is sometimes described angry.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Anger is associated with Wrath

• edited November 2015

To those who have never seen me before i make fanart and i lurk the thread that's pretty much all i do :D anyway here is something small i made.

Made with SFM/Photoshop 1920 x 1080 Image

• Why does Vaughn look so high?

That's the spirit!

• Aww.. How cute, and sweet, and tender...I wish I had more words for this art!

To those who have never seen me before i make fanart and i lurk the thread that's pretty much all i do anyway here is something small i made. Made with SFM/Photoshop 1920 x 1080 Image

• IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! sheds tear

To those who have never seen me before i make fanart and i lurk the thread that's pretty much all i do anyway here is something small i made. Made with SFM/Photoshop 1920 x 1080 Image

• Rhys crying playing Halo 4 and Fiona calls him a loser but then she realises Vaughn is crying too.

• I assume you're a halo fan, am i wrong?

Rhys crying playing Halo 4 and Fiona calls him a loser but then she realises Vaughn is crying too.

• You're not wrong.

I assume you're a halo fan, am i wrong?

• dank i love this game.

Rhys crying playing Halo 4 and Fiona calls him a loser but then she realises Vaughn is crying too.

• Well its always good to see a fellow fan

You're not wrong.

• Athena and Janey and then Fiona on the soda

haha....PM me that one, I've seen one where August and Vasquez are kissing while Vallory sips the soda.

Poogers555 posted: »

So, throwing this out there for all those super kool kid artist out there... I've already seen a few fan arts made based on this pict

• gooooooood morning

• enter image description here

gooooooood morning

• enter link description here I've admitted to Wolf that Fairy Tail is this weird exception for me (I normally stay clear of anime) and it

• Why are you calling it morning, then?

its 1pm tho

• enter image description here

armis37 posted: »

Naughty Chloe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• If it works, be sure to get him to give you as much nintendium as possible. Never know if you'll need some extra.

Quiff posted: »

Man, you're right... I'm taking off with the first plane in the morning, to Japan!

• I was thinking of Gooooood morning Vietnam

JumpyJoey posted: »

Why are you calling it morning, then?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.