Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here I'm back! I was at a super funny convention with some Youtubers! I'm also in a video, they we're filming for 2 hours, and we had a lot of fun for 2 hours! Most of the things were really cool!

• For it to go out like this... it's truly awful. My only source of comfort is the fact that all pairings with Rhys go down with us.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

to think rhyiona would sink like this...

• DUDE I'M FREAKIN' SORRY! T_T

• I need to buy a new Smash Melee! >:)

MichaelBP posted: »

Looking at my Melee copy that's on top of my Wii game collection Yeah, I could never sell that one. Too many good memories.

• If I got Shigeru Miyamoto drunk I would have him get Eiji Anouma make a Zelda game the way I want it to be made...

MUCH more gritty for a start >:D

It's damn good, but I bet it costs a ton of money to make a house made of one. Unless you get Shigeru Miyamoto drunk and get him to sell you tons of Nintendium for 5 cents.

• ooh who did you meet? and what kind of video? ;)

Eryka posted: »

I'm back! I was at a super funny convention with some Youtubers! I'm also in a video, they we're filming for 2 hours, and we had a lot of fun for 2 hours! Most of the things were really cool!

• Well can I be in an Australian accent?

First Rhonu was a chef, next Me... And now you? This thread isn't big enough for the three of us in a western cowboy accent.

• Gaming and/or funny videos. (they were all french)

ooh who did you meet? and what kind of video?

• ugh fine... i'll make an exception.

Well can I be in an Australian accent?

• somethin like that

Incest incense?

• tfw no lewdity

enter image description here

Gaming and/or funny videos. (they were all french)

• I know what you're talking about brah :)

samara morgan

• You can't kill Jason Voorhees

jason sucks tho

• Jenny is so hot in the 2010 game... ;)

Yeah Rick just heals himself even when his ribs are showing and he's lost an arm or both! XP

Hey don't worry, as long as you don't kidnap, or flirt with his girlfriend (or wife in the classic trilogy), he won't harm you. Might even save you from something actually!

• wouldn't fiona start to choke on it though?

but i guess when she does, rhys immediately helps her out.

I'm so sorry, but when I read this I thought it was gonna turn REALLY lewd! XP

lottii-lu posted: »

wouldn't fiona start to choke on it though? but i guess when she does, rhys immediately helps her out. then when she finally coughs it ou

• ugh fine... i'll make an exception.

• I'd say 7, cuz he would spoil her, but within reason. He strikes me as the guy who wants just a little bit of control in a relationship :)

Some women like being treated like princesses (I know my Boss does, but all you have to do is be attentive towards her and she's happy!)

lottii-lu posted: »

on a scale of 1-10 how much do you think rhys would spoil fiona?

• rhyiona makes my heart beat faster

is this love

• Do you remember the video some guys were filming and I was in it? (I hope you remember that, cauz' I said it 20 minutes earlier) For a lot of scenes one of those guys... Well... He was only wearing boxers... For a Christmas gaming video... It was lewd/funny

tfw no lewdity

• I would say a solid gold ring with a lovely square cut raw diamond in the middle :)

Speaking of wedding rings............. Give me some ideas of what you think Fiona might want her ring to look like or what kind of ring Rhys would buy for her. I have my reasons for this. @kristi78968 you know what I'm talkin' about gurl

• No, that's the feeling when you masturbate to R34 Rhyiona.

rhyiona makes my heart beat faster is this love

• L-lewd you say?

Do you remember the video some guys were filming and I was in it? (I hope you remember that, cauz' I said it 20 minutes earlier) For a lot o

• I finished my hw!

• Yes... I was also sitting in front of him... But it was still funny af at every minute

L-lewd you say?

• Wait! How do I know it's this feeling for that? Hehehhehhehehehe

• Glad you had a good time ;)

Yes... I was also sitting in front of him... But it was still funny af at every minute

• I wouldn't mind seeing a gritty Zelda.

I find it interesting how there are some Zeldas that are already dark while still keeping the fantasy theme, such as Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess. Like with Majora's where you have a time limit before the moon crashes down on Termina and most are just in denial about it, along with some parts of the land just feeling depressing. Majora itself (the gender is uncomfirmed, but it seems to possess both male and female traits, especially the name) is a twisted entity. It enjoys causing harm to others and acts like a child playing (or having fun breaking) its toys (any human it comes across).

HazzatheMan posted: »

If I got Shigeru Miyamoto drunk I would have him get Eiji Anouma make a Zelda game the way I want it to be made... MUCH more gritty for a start >:D

• Yes, a good time ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Glad you had a good time

• Eryka faps to Rhyiona rule 34 confirmed

Wait! How do I know it's this feeling for that? Hehehhehhehehehe

• I'm sure it'll be less expensive than some gc games, since it was so popular. I wish Nintendo would start releasing gamecube games on the eshop. That'd be great.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I need to buy a new Smash Melee!

• Congratulations! Wanna have some Coke to celebrate?

I finished my hw!

• enter image description here

Yes, a good time ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• now that's what i call blunt...

• That's false. I can't even check a R34 Rhyiona images less than 7 seconds

Eryka faps to Rhyiona rule 34 confirmed

• Some people actually took pictures of him... I should have ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• some Coke

Drugs are bad mmkay

Congratulations! Wanna have some Coke to celebrate?

• God bless Robin Williams :')

I was thinking of Gooooood morning Vietnam

• gut jawb gurl

I finished my hw!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.