Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Coke, like Coca-Cola

some Coke Drugs are bad mmkay

• Should I say thank you?

now that's what i call blunt...

• don't do it, scooby ;-;

Eryka posted: »

Coke, like Coca-Cola

• Coca-Cola

Fizzy drinks are bad mmkay

Coke, like Coca-Cola

• Yes, those collectible photos. ;^)

Yeah, I remember that some times he'd be missing part of his torso too. Rick in the 2010 game is a beast compared to Splatterhouse 1-2 Rick. Closer to Rick from 3, but could still kick his ass.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Jenny is so hot in the 2010 game... Yeah Rick just heals himself even when his ribs are showing and he's lost an arm or both! XP

• if you wanna...

Should I say thank you?

• Coke=Cock

Coca-Cola Fizzy drinks are bad mmkay

• Thank you

if you wanna...

• Oh man don't remind me! XD

Didn't 3 Rick drop a melee weapon if he took one hit? :P

MichaelBP posted: »

Yes, those collectible photos. ;^) Yeah, I remember that some times he'd be missing part of his torso too. Rick in the 2010 game is a beast compared to Splatterhouse 1-2 Rick. Closer to Rick from 3, but could still kick his ass.

• LEWD

You, I like you.

enter image description here

Coke=Cock

• They did release Majora's Mask in the e-shop which I was super happy about! But it's the N64 version :P

Well seeing as Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes still goes for about £100 on Amazon (used btw), I should hope it is cheaper than some! XD

I'm sure it'll be less expensive than some gc games, since it was so popular. I wish Nintendo would start releasing gamecube games on the eshop. That'd be great.

• Majora's Mask was a dark game, and Twilight Princess was just creepy in places!

I would write my idea as a fanfic, but it would take way too long :P

I want an older Link, with more violence, some swearing, a darker plot, twisted characters etc. Just make the game more Mature! GOT does it! XD

I wouldn't mind seeing a gritty Zelda. I find it interesting how there are some Zeldas that are already dark while still keeping the fant

• I would post a picture, but it might be too nsfw for here. ;)

Yeah, he did. You know what, in spite of having more melee attacks and transforming to a point where he looks buff as hell, he might be worse than the Rick from 1-2. Must've gotten rusty, after all the years between 2 and 3.

Oh man don't remind me! XD Didn't 3 Rick drop a melee weapon if he took one hit? :P

• Oh, that was a while ago since I created "Coke and °Degree°", check page 430 or 433

LEWD You, I like you.

• What's the job? :)

Ya I start my first job tomorrow so r.i.p my life...

• Are you seriously asking me to go back 1,091 pages

Oh, that was a while ago since I created "Coke and °Degree°", check page 430 or 433

• Sellouts?

Lol :P

lottii-lu posted: »

@ABigBadWolf and @John_Smith13 i did your dirty work are you fucking sellouts happy?

• You don't know the trick, don't you?

Are you seriously asking me to go back 1,091 pages

• Yeah, she is

rhonu posted: »

a finn for @twdgirl43 because she's getting pro :___)

• Yeah best not. Although there are 2 you could post cuz they're the only ones where Jen doesn't have her boobs out :P

I could've played the original trilogy when I had Splatterhouse 2010 but... I never did! I just watched walkthroughs of the games :)

I would post a picture, but it might be too nsfw for here. Yeah, he did. You know what, in spite of having more melee attacks and transf

• . I have a satanic mountain of hw to climb over.

I finished my hw!

• edited November 2015

YES! YES! FUCKING WIN! YES!!!

I'm all caught up!! :'D Oh what a beautiful fucking feeling this is! No more catching up for 20 pages! XP

AND...

I have 2 days off starting tomorrow, so... I need to do some writing for you all >:)

The much awaited (I hope) Chapter 2 will be coming soon, and not TellTale soon either! :D

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

I also have 2 days off! At the same time! What a coincidence!

YES! YES! FUCKING WIN! YES!!! I'm all caught up!! :'D Oh what a beautiful fucking feeling this is! No more catching up for 20 pages! XP

• Your welcome, it was a pleasure to make you think of that.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

WTF

• I'm a Courtesy Clerk

What's the job?

• edited November 2015

Like this one?

I tried them but I got my ass kicked in the late levels. I looked up walkthroughs online. Would honestly say the story of the trilogy was better than the beat 'em I can think of, for that time.

Yeah best not. Although there are 2 you could post cuz they're the only ones where Jen doesn't have her boobs out :P I could've played the original trilogy when I had Splatterhouse 2010 but... I never did! I just watched walkthroughs of the games

• Yeah, but some do seem to consider the 64 version in certain aspects.

The cheapest I saw for Melee in amazon was ~£30 used.

They did release Majora's Mask in the e-shop which I was super happy about! But it's the N64 version :P Well seeing as Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes still goes for about £100 on Amazon (used btw), I should hope it is cheaper than some! XD

• One thing I liked about Majora's Mask was how it made you feel connected to the npcs through their side stories. TP was just freaky in places and in cutscenes.

That'd be pretty cool. Ganondorf should remain as the main antahonist, imo. After watching an analysis on his character, he really is an interrstong antagonist.

Majora's Mask was a dark game, and Twilight Princess was just creepy in places! I would write my idea as a fanfic, but it would take way

• enter image description here

I also have 2 days off! At the same time! What a coincidence!

• edited November 2015

When people ship Rhys and Fiona with anyone other than each other

Mr. Torgue takes shipping really cereal

• hmmmmm you just gave me an idea

kristi78968 posted: »

Imagine teen Fiona and Rhys are out on a date then Rhys proceeds to describe their first date together. It's so comforting Fiona falls aslee

• Damn, lucky you have 2 days off....I only have 1 day off which is on Wednesday..

YES! YES! FUCKING WIN! YES!!! I'm all caught up!! :'D Oh what a beautiful fucking feeling this is! No more catching up for 20 pages! XP

• Vets Day

Damn, lucky you have 2 days off....I only have 1 day off which is on Wednesday..

• Damn I forgot about Veterans Day lmao

Vets Day

• way to accurate omw

When people ship Rhys and Fiona with anyone other than each other Mr. Torgue takes shipping really cereal

Sign in to comment in this discussion.