Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• male.

Poogers555 posted: »

K so, I dont wanna go posting off topic, but.. Fallout 4 is coming out tomorrow and Im having the biggest problem ever to deciding whether or not to be male or female. Help me. http://strawpoll.me/5965825

• rhys doing some karaoke but only fiona is there to listen

romantic or sad, you decide

• Sad... because Rhys, unlike Troy Baker, is horrible at singing. He's so bad that Fiona's ears start bleeding, and she passes out due to blood loss. Once he notices, Rhys immediately starts crying.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

rhys doing some karaoke but only fiona is there to listen romantic or sad, you decide

• Bai

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So, tomorrow, I pretty much have to do many things at school so... yeah... I got to go Good night, guys. GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• She has a nice booty doe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MeatBicycle posted: »

i did something like that way way back with my tales from skyrim thing this is the best image i could find of Fiona ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• G'night, Chloe.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So, tomorrow, I pretty much have to do many things at school so... yeah... I got to go Good night, guys. GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• How many times do I have to say it, Fiona is already in Skyrim

enter image description here

i did something like that way way back with my tales from skyrim thing this is the best image i could find of Fiona ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• On the topic of fallout.

I wonder if my £300 crap-top will be able to barely run Fallout 4? ( ͡' ͜ ͡ ')

• he murdered fiona?!?

MichaelBP posted: »

Sad... because Rhys, unlike Troy Baker, is horrible at singing. He's so bad that Fiona's ears start bleeding, and she passes out due to blood loss. Once he notices, Rhys immediately starts crying.

• edited November 2015

Sad... because Rhys, unlike Troy Baker, is horrible at singing. He's so bad that Fiona's ears start bleeding, and she passes out due to blood loss. Once he notices, Rhys immediately starts crying.

• He could still save her, if he stoped crying and got his shit together. Otherwise, she could die from bloodloss, or her ears could get infected, which could lead to her becoming deaf.

he murdered fiona?!?

• hey, I said unlike Troy. >_>

enter link description here @ABigBadWolf

• hilights from the list include:

• asdf
    • assface
    • atomic
    • bacon
    • badass
    • boob
    • capable
    • chopper
    • claw
    • corvo
    • death
    • django
    • dragon
    • eagle
    • everdeen
    • everett

Furiosa is a name codsworth will say. name her that

• Female.

K so, I dont wanna go posting off topic, but.. Fallout 4 is coming out tomorrow and Im having the biggest problem ever to deciding whether or not to be male or female. Help me. http://strawpoll.me/5965825

• Sasha*

G'night, Chloe.

• Trust me, it won't even start up.

On the topic of fallout. I wonder if my £300 crap-top will be able to barely run Fallout 4? ( ͡' ͜ ͡ ')

• Well, I thought that about Tales from the Borderlands, and it worked.

But I'm not going to risk of wasting £40 on a game that will literally implode my computer like I did with TFTB.

Trust me, it won't even start up.

• What's your processor and how much RAM do you have?

Well, I thought that about Tales from the Borderlands, and it worked. But I'm not going to risk of wasting £40 on a game that will literally implode my computer like I did with TFTB.

• It depends how well optimized it is really.

Before I upgraded my pc I bought Metal Gear and decided I would wait till I got my parts. I was way under minimum requirements.

But then I decided to try it out and I was able to run it at max graphics at a good 30 fps.

On the topic of fallout. I wonder if my £300 crap-top will be able to barely run Fallout 4? ( ͡' ͜ ͡ ')

• enter image description here

It depends how well optimized it is really. Before I upgraded my pc I bought Metal Gear and decided I would wait till I got my parts. I w

• Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N2830 @ 2.16GHz 2.16GHz

And I have 4.00 GB of Ram

What's your processor and how much RAM do you have?

• edited November 2015

Off-Topic quick but I saw this scene during last Saturday's Doctor Who and decided to share it with everyone here. Peter Capaldi really deserves an Emmy for this speech and it sends a pretty nice message.

Spoilers for Series 9, Episode 8 of Doctor Who.

Doctor Who - The Doctor's War

• We did it, guys!

ayy

ayy2

Onwards to three million, keep up the great work everyone.

• HOW CAN YOU TYPE THIS :'(

He could still save her, if he stoped crying and got his shit together. Otherwise, she could die from bloodloss, or her ears could get infected, which could lead to her becoming deaf.

• Because I'm partly an evil monster?

HOW CAN YOU TYPE THIS

• HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL YEAH!

enter image description here

We did it, guys! Onwards to three million, keep up the great work everyone.

• . I shall do my best to always catch your kisses :D

heres my daily kiss jesus christ I was saving it for the night

• Waves Apologies for the lack of talking from me. Been dealing with other affairs like school and being adorable again. (No braces)

I was actually wondering, is my writing good enoughto start commissions for? I'm not even sure how much I shouls even charge or how to charge for that matter. It's weird. XD

• im trying to write but im not feeling it

SMACK ME PLEASE

• For some reason I thought you meant Avatar, like Avatar the last airbender, and for some reason, female avatar registered to me as katara. Lets make Fiona a waterbender guys xD

I wonder if you can make the female avatar look like Fiona :?

• Female Fiona sounds rad

• I like it

female and make her look like fiona

• edited November 2015

Y u no write!?

(Just kidding, I have no room to talk.)

im trying to write but im not feeling it SMACK ME PLEASE

• I'm guessing it couldn't even play the first opening of Fallout 4 before it keels over an dies.

What's your processor and how much RAM do you have?

• Fiona's with Rhys. It's Rhys's turn to sing and it sucks. A few minutes of teasing and playful banter between the two occur before Fiona says she need to go to the bathroom. honestly she just wants a break from the pain her ears are going through. Rhys is like, "okay" but then goes back to singing badly again. Fiona leaves the room and decides to head outside when she suddenly hears a really handsome good singing voice. She peeks in other rooms but the only people there is a couple of girls. She goes back to the room and it Rhys who's singing really well. Fiona's wondering why he sucked so much a few seconds ago and knocks. She sees him jump and with a little bit of a stutter starts singing badly again as she's walking in. He nervously glances at her saying that she was quick. Fiona questions why he was thinking about how long it takes her to go to the bathroom, he gets embarrassed and shrugs it off continuing to sing badly. She peers at Rhys and he notices and asks, what. Fiona says, nothing, leans back into the couch and smiles to herself. He liked it when she teased him. No, I wasn't writing fanfiction cause I wanted it to be short, kinda just a promt layout ish xD and to answer your question, romantic

rhys doing some karaoke but only fiona is there to listen romantic or sad, you decide

• someone on tumblr made a comic i'm not going to post the whole thing (because i'm too lazy ) but if you want to read it then you can find it here

• and i try...

oh my god do i try

i try all the time

Y u no write!? (Just kidding, I have no room to talk.)

• [heavy breathing]

lottii-lu posted: »

someone on tumblr made a comic i'm not going to post the whole thing (because i'm too lazy ) but if you want to read it then you can find it here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.