Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• damnit, ive been waiting to use the gif at the perfect moment xD

We did it, guys! Onwards to three million, keep up the great work everyone.

• This reminds me of Pikmin.

lottii-lu posted: »

someone on tumblr made a comic i'm not going to post the whole thing (because i'm too lazy ) but if you want to read it then you can find it here

• that is the cutest thing I've read in a long time

Klowbi posted: »

Fiona's with Rhys. It's Rhys's turn to sing and it sucks. A few minutes of teasing and playful banter between the two occur before Fiona say

• Poor Wolf...

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

and i try... oh my god do i try i try all the time

• Remember that he was nearly executed by the Sages as well...

MichaelBP posted: »

I really think he is. The Arbiter's Grounds in TP was used to torture and kill the Gerudo, so imagine how Ganondorf must've felt hearing the screams of his people.

• Dang, it's still out there... Somewhere....

Yeah, I remember when my older sister ordered a book from ebay... book never showed up.

• Yep, he was and then trapped in the Twilight realm. I have to wonder though, how did he obtain the triforce of power in TP? Maybe it's connected to Demise?

HazzatheMan posted: »

Remember that he was nearly executed by the Sages as well...

• YES.

This reminds me of Pikmin.

• Unless the douche never even sent it. Or it was coincidence when someone who also wanted it decided to steal it.

Dang, it's still out there... Somewhere....

• First of all, thank you all for you kind words.

It has been a nice and comfortable birthday for me. Although it was a little...exhaustion. I don't know if you guys has done this before and I am not bragging. But today, I have three birthday cakes. One in the morning, one in midday and one in the evening. Along with three dinner that i have to shove down. So yeah, I am feeling more stuffed with cakes and foods than I have ever been.

Anyway, I am turning 21 years old today and I already know what I intend to do in the next 5 years. A lot of stuff will change in the upcoming future for me. I will move away from my home and my town that I have been living all my life. I am feeling sad, yet I am also open and looking forward to the future. The reason why I am telling you this, it is not just because that I have a birthday. Some or most of you have already noticed that somethings are maybe changing in the Rhyiona thread. You may dread the change that is upcoming. I am here to tell you that change is coming to everyone and everything. Nothing last forever. But memories do. As long as people keep shipping and remembering Rhyiona and the joy we have, then it will last forever. Always hope for something good and if Tales from the Borderlands Season 2 comes out in the future, then we will all join together again and have fun with shipping our dear Rhys and Fiona.

So, enjoy it as long as it last and have fun as long as it last. When change arrives, embrace it with a smile and adapt to the new times.

Done, the speech I am giving with a lot of warm hugs and kindness from my heart. :)

• Peter Capaldi is incredible. Especially his outfit. My favorite outfit of every doctor ever.

• Tales x Pikmin crossover? Take my money Miyamoto, Nintendo and Telltale. Wonder how Rhys would react if he saw a Bulborb.

YES.

First of all, thank you all for you kind words. It has been a nice and comfortable birthday for me. Although it was a little...exhaustion

• Pricks, all of them :P

Unless the douche never even sent it. Or it was coincidence when someone who also wanted it decided to steal it.

• They never really explain how any of them have the Triforce in the first place...

Link had to earn it in Wind Waker as I recall.

Yep, he was and then trapped in the Twilight realm. I have to wonder though, how did he obtain the triforce of power in TP? Maybe it's connected to Demise?

• Just because TFTB S1 has ended, doesn't mean the freshness has gone away. I mean, five years from now someone may discover TFTB for the first time and be like.\, Holy hell Rhyiona is the sht, and we'll be here like .. Welcome to the cult .

First of all, thank you all for you kind words. It has been a nice and comfortable birthday for me. Although it was a little...exhaustion

• Best of luck to ya! :D

• WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS

Poor Wolf...

that is the cutest thing I've read in a long time

• Words of wisdom, brother.

• He would cry. No question.

Tales x Pikmin crossover? Take my money Miyamoto, Nintendo and Telltale. Wonder how Rhys would react if he saw a Bulborb.

• YOU ASKED FOR IT.

(Also, kisses.)

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS

• Yeah, they don't. In OOT Ganondorf got the Triforce of Power after he tried to obtain the complete Triforce. Zelda got the ToW because of being from the royal family and reincarnation of Hylia? Link got ToC because he's the reincarnation of the hero. At least that's how I think it works.

Yep, WW Link had to earn it throgh that quest where you have to travel across the great sea to various places.

They never really explain how any of them have the Triforce in the first place... Link had to earn it in Wind Waker as I recall.

• You're damn right.

Pricks, all of them :P

• Oh yes he would. Imagine if the size difference between them was as bad as a Bulborb and Olimar. At least they look bigger than that.

He would cry. No question.

• o truuuu

I forgot.

YOU ASKED FOR IT. (Also, kisses.)

• Oh my god! Now I'm dying to see Rhys and Fiona in little astronaut suits angrily throwing Pikmin at eachother and some of the Pikmin are running away scared. xD

Oh yes he would. Imagine if the size difference between them was as bad as a Bulborb and Olimar. At least they look bigger than that.

• ...How are we related again?

o truuuu I forgot.

• Amen.

ayy

Peter Capaldi is incredible. Especially his outfit. My favorite outfit of every doctor ever.

• Tales From the Pikmin lands? They'd look so adorable in little astronaut suits throwing pikmin at each other. :3

Imagine Rhys meeting this

Oh my god! Now I'm dying to see Rhys and Fiona in little astronaut suits angrily throwing Pikmin at eachother and some of the Pikmin are running away scared. xD

• I always hated how Link's Triforce never actually benefits him like it does to Zelda and Ganondorf :P

They both have great power for their Triforce', but Link gets nothing! Well ok, it saved him in the Twilight realm by turning him into a Wolf, but that's it...

Oh man I fucking hated finding those 8 fragments and having to spend SO MANY RUPEES on Tingle in order to translate the maps >:(

Yeah, they don't. In OOT Ganondorf got the Triforce of Power after he tried to obtain the complete Triforce. Zelda got the ToW because of be

• Oh I really like this! This trait really fits Rhys' character and now he's even more adorable because of that! I'm definitely gonna accept this headcanon!

Fiona's with Rhys. It's Rhys's turn to sing and it sucks. A few minutes of teasing and playful banter between the two occur before Fiona say

• He certainly gets the short end of the stick. In a way, it kinda makes all the shit he accomplishes more impressive though.

It was so boring, especially with how long it to get from one point to the other. It really feels like there were supposed to be more dungeons that got cut.

I always hated how Link's Triforce never actually benefits him like it does to Zelda and Ganondorf :P They both have great power for thei

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh I really like this! This trait really fits Rhys' character and now he's even more adorable because of that! I'm definitely gonna accept this headcanon!

• edited November 2015

Oh happy birthday Dave! Good to hear that you had a great day :3

I will move away from my home and my town that I have been living all my life. I am feeling sad, yet I am also open and looking forward to the future.

Well we happen to be in a really similar situations my friend since I'm gonna move away from my home pretty soon. :'D I also feel little sad about it but the future is waiting for me and I'm exited to explore it :)

• True, but just once I want him to unleash some raw Triforce power >:)

Maybe...

He certainly gets the short end of the stick. In a way, it kinda makes all the shit he accomplishes more impressive though. It was so bo

• edited November 2015

Okay, Rhys feels like that character that is really handsome and super cool without trying, but normally just a dork. Like they'll do something and they almost seem to change. Kinda like when Rhys was talking to Sasha about him and Hyperion and when he hacks, I dunno, do you get me? .

• Rhyiona I think this could be a Rhyiona song, anyone with me? Anyone have the skills, will and time to make an mv?

• Excuse me? >:(

Green613 posted: »

how can i cheer up when nearly all of my children are brainless donkeys

• Or, OR, ORRRR! Consider this:

Instead of yelling... They fuck? :)

what if rhys and fiona have heated arguments because their taste in ice cream is very different he likes strawberry but she thinks chocolate is the shit WAR

Sign in to comment in this discussion.