Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

HELLO HELLO

• heyy how are you, Dave? :)

Hello mate.

• Quite good. Still feeling stuffed from all the food I ate yesterday. :)

heyy how are you, Dave?

• got spoiled, huh, good :D

Quite good. Still feeling stuffed from all the food I ate yesterday.

• Hell no, I ain't gonna battle today..

enter image description here

i choose you, Pikachu

• edited November 2015

but... but I need to fight Misty! Do you want me to pull an Ash and use a Charmander or something?!

not that even he is that dumb but he could be!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hell no, I ain't gonna battle today..

• I always knew Rhys was the woman in the relationship.

explain

• Here's a Dragonite.

but... but I need to fight Misty! Do you want me to pull an Ash and use a Charmander or something?! not that even he is that dumb but he could be!

• @BigBadPaul has some explaining to do

I always knew Rhys was the woman in the relationship.

• oh... well then, this makes things a lot easier

Here's a Dragonite.

• edited November 2015

heh this reminds me of those good ol' Pokemon episodes where Ash had no clue how to battle.

"Oh there's a green animal-looking thing, repeating it's own name, I wonder if it's a pokemon. Oh no way it is! I wonder if it's a fire type. On really, it's a grass type? No way, a green pokemon can't be a grass type. Oh well let me choose a pokemon whose type is strong against this grass type. Go Bulbasaur! Now use your strongest grass type attack, leech seed! Oh no my bulbasaur lost! Welp I don't have any other pokemons that are strong against it so let's just give up and eat some ricedonuts.."

good old times..I didn't get mad at all while watching those episodes..not at all..

but... but I need to fight Misty! Do you want me to pull an Ash and use a Charmander or something?! not that even he is that dumb but he could be!

• This is an..interesting twist

explain

• LMAO he STILL does this crap sometimes, it's so annoying...

He freaking sent out his Snivy against an Emolga. Yes, an Emolga. A half flying type. And then he tried to make Snivy use Attract. On a female Pokemon. With a female Pokemon. Then he was surprised it didn't work. I can't deal with this.

heh this reminds me of those good ol' Pokemon episodes where Ash had no clue how to battle. "Oh there's a green animal-looking thing, rep

• I don't know how this is possible but I'm happy for them.

This is an..interesting twist

• edited November 2015

I always wondered why they made him so dumb. I mean I get that the producers wanted to explain everything for those who don't quite understand how this pokemon world works..but that's no excuse to make your main character this ignorant. And what kind of a message is that: "don't make any effort to make your dreams come true" What?? come on, you would think that this wannabe pokemon-master is interested enough in studying pokemon. You know, since he LOVES pokemon??? BUT NO! "Go Totodile, kill this Entei!"" (yes Totodile has a type advantage but that doesn't count in this situation) nkjvbkjvkj.!!!

Eh.. sorry about that. This show just..really gets on my nerves sometimes xD

LMAO he STILL does this crap sometimes, it's so annoying... He freaking sent out his Snivy against an Emolga. Yes, an Emolga. A half flyi

• being happy for them is all we can do...... sigh

I don't know how this is possible but I'm happy for them.

• wtf What am I doing up so early? Anyways Good Morning Everybody, How you doing? ᵔ_ᵔ

• Downloading Fallout 4 ^^

wtf What am I doing up so early? Anyways Good Morning Everybody, How you doing? ᵔ_ᵔ

• I am one of those unfortunate souls who has a PC that can't run shit, especially Fallout 4.

Quiff posted: »

Good choice my friend! I am one of those unfortunate souls that has no money or time for Fallout 4 ;-;

• edited November 2015

Gortys has some Fiona's dna in her, right?..so maybe Gortys touched Rhys' robot hand and in the process his hand got pregnant... and then after nine months his robot hand produces some Fiona/Gortys/Rhys-looking minirobot..hands..

I need help..

I don't know how this is possible but I'm happy for them.

• Awesome! (゚ヮ゚)

Downloading Fallout 4 ^^

• hey goofy!

wtf What am I doing up so early? Anyways Good Morning Everybody, How you doing? ᵔ_ᵔ

• :)))

enter link description here

• This is mindblowing.

Gortys has some Fiona's dna in her, right?..so maybe Gortys touched Rhys' robot hand and in the process his hand got pregnant... and then after nine months his robot hand produces some Fiona/Gortys/Rhys-looking minirobot..hands.. I need help..

• edited November 2015

He wasn't that bad in the DP/Sinnoh era... he actually evolved most of his team and stuff... and he's not that bad in XY either, his team is actually gonna fully evolve bar Pikachu but all the other times are just plain ridiculous.

If you don't wanna make him age physically at least show some mental progress ffs

I always wondered why they made him so dumb. I mean I get that the producers wanted to explain everything for those who don't quite understa

• Ayy Wolf! (´▽`)

hey goofy!

• how you doing? :D

Ayy Wolf! (´▽`)

• edited November 2015

-yawns-

Good morning everyone...

Hey, thanks to @BigBadPaul, @OfficialSheriffMaybe, @firehawkcultist, and @ZapThroat for the kind words on the "other forum members" thread. I'll head over there once I'm out of class and attempt to put one together for all of you.

Also, how does everyone feel about me compiling an official Rhyiona playlist over on YouTube? I'd provide the link once it's done. Just gimme some songs you want in there and I'll put the list together.

• Well I stopped watching pokemon after Hoenn games came out but I have heard that he was decent in Sinnoh. I have seen some of the X and Y episodes and I have to admit that Ash doesn't annoy me this time around. I still find this series boring but the animation looks really neat. (and Hawlucha cracks me up :P)

at least show some mental progress ffs

Amen! this shouldn't be that hard but for some reason it is.. :P

He wasn't that bad in the DP/Sinnoh era... he actually evolved most of his team and stuff... and he's not that bad in XY either, his team is

• I'm a bit scared of myself :P

This is mindblowing.

• I'm alright, thanks! What's up with you? (゚ー゚)

how you doing?

• Hey Kracmos! Doing Good thanks for asking! (゚ヮ゚)

• The animation is amazing, honestly, but I'm still angry that he released Goodra. WHY. I get it, you're gonna get a Noivern anyway but couldn't he have both?!

Well I stopped watching pokemon after Hoenn games came out but I have heard that he was decent in Sinnoh. I have seen some of the X and Y ep

• Hey, Peanut, how you doing? :)

-yawns- Good morning everyone... Hey, thanks to @BigBadPaul, @OfficialSheriffMaybe, @firehawkcultist, and @ZapThroat for the kind word

• sleepy, honestly, but that's the usual. :P

I'm alright, thanks! What's up with you? (゚ー゚)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.