The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Nah, you're awesome! It's all those other people who don't fit in with you! ;)

Just don't be afraid to be yourself around her, and if it was meant to work out, then it will. If it wasn't meant to work out, then you saved yourself some future heartache.

She's a lesbian, and I think she's single. I just get really anxious around her sometimes because I don't feel that I fit in with a lot of people.

• wot

Sorry about before @InfiniteDawn

• I came to the forum on this exact day 2 years ago.

I legit remember my 1 year anniversary happening like 5 minutes ago.

• Heh, I would probably forget my own birthday sometimes.

I came to the forum on this exact day 2 years ago. I legit remember my 1 year anniversary happening like 5 minutes ago.

• That's... really sad, actually. :(

Heh, I would probably forget my own birthday sometimes.

• Yeah, i know... Its awesome :D

Wow, Rhys is his default voice. XD

• Another Croatian doctor?

Can I be one?

Charlieh65 posted: »

Uhm, @John_Smith13 Another Croatian doctor? And obviously a Rhyona shipper, am I right?

• I'd like to be one too

Another Croatian doctor? Can I be one?

• My two year anniversary is coming up in January :)

I came to the forum on this exact day 2 years ago. I legit remember my 1 year anniversary happening like 5 minutes ago.

• !! :D

My two year anniversary is coming up in January

• Meh, I just have a habit of losing track of days. One morning - on my birthday - I woke up, went into the lounge room and was taken by surprise when my mother said happy birthday. I was under the impression that I still had two days until my birthday!

That's... really sad, actually.

• Oh yes. All over my damn Facebook timeline, I'm seeing nothing but Fallout 4, and while I don't have a problem with it, the commenters are some of the most Sexist, Homophobic, Offensive, PC Worshiping assholes I have ever had the displeasure of seeing. Especially the PC "Master Race" wastes of space, Insulting all other consoles, saying Fallout 4 beats all other games this year and they all suck, and then claiming to be real gamers. It's fucking disgusting. I feel safe on the Telltale Forums though.

The gaming community and ign sucks d**k. Atleast you guys and girls on the telltale forums are relatively normal and peaceful

• So, I've just returned from a friends house, And since I was there late at night, and Fallout 4 was out, He decided we should play it with the brightness all the way down for spooks. That's not what I'm hear to talk about. I'm here to talk about Fallout 4. I have been fairly skeptical, I thought for sure it'd be a shit-tastic game, But... I was wrong. It's not half bad actually. The game is fun, the quests are cool, the overworld is beautiful, and It's an all around awesome game. Not gonna say anything about the story though. But yeah, if you're thinking of buying it, I strongly recommend you do. However, Just saying... Rise of the Tomb Raider is superior in every single possible way.

• Happy 2 year anniversary

• Happy anniversary!

• edited November 2015

I know the feeling... Look, if you really want to be with her, Then just tell her. I made a really big mistake in not telling the girl I liked that I liked her, and now she's with someone else, and while I'm happy for her and it's awesome to she her being happy, It still fills me with dread, because I'll never know how it would have turned out. But if you tell her how you feel, even if you fail, You'll be stronger than most people in this entire generation, Most people just don't have the guts, you need to have the guts. If you really do like this girl, Find out how she feels before the chance is gone.

At this point, I'm not sure if I'm afraid of the fact that the girl I like is more popular and probably smarter than me, or if I'm afraid of

• Australian school, because fuck American school-go-ers.

I've only got five more weeks! #FuckYeahAustralianSchool

• Maybe the creator just hated the fact that none of your choices matter in Telltale's games.

Jennifer posted: »

I noticed that the creator of Scott Pilgrim posted that he enjoyed Life is Strange. Considering that he turned down Telltale's pitch to mak

• Coolbeans. Happy 2 years.

• I can't take this anymore, 2 people bully me at the same time? My good heart can't do it anymore..

enter image description here

who that tho so I can...um...nothing

@MarijaaNo7 :^)

• what makes him think that

@Clubremix_Guetta thinks I'm a stalker tho

• I MEANT CROATIAN DOCTORS PLEASE SHERIFF GIT REAL

Stupid Marijaa strikes again

• you're American

I'd like to be one too

• Oh my god my feed is full of notifications from you wtf

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I can't take this anymore, 2 people bully me at the same time? My good heart can't do it anymore.. who that tho so I can...um...nothing

• That must be a big disappointment, haha. Sorry. I have nobody else to stalk.

Oh my god my feed is full of notifications from you wtf

• Happy forum anniversary!

• However, Just saying... Rise of the Tomb Raider is superior in every single possible way.

Apples and papayas, my friend.

So, I've just returned from a friends house, And since I was there late at night, and Fallout 4 was out, He decided we should play it with t

• I'm not shocked Tomb Raider is better. I fully expected it to be. I'm just pissed it isn't going to sell well. Either way I'm excited to play it if it gets done downloading lol

So, I've just returned from a friends house, And since I was there late at night, and Fallout 4 was out, He decided we should play it with t

• The Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is the bees knees. That is all.

• does anyone here still play with their X360? If you do, would you still use it by 2016?

• I have one, but with backwards compatibility coming I probably won't be playing it much longer

does anyone here still play with their X360? If you do, would you still use it by 2016?

• the xbox gift cards can be used on an Xbox One as well, right?

I have one, but with backwards compatibility coming I probably won't be playing it much longer

• I miss that guy ;_;

@Clubremix_Guetta thinks I'm a stalker tho

• edited November 2015

Yup and any money already on your account on 360 automatically shows up on xbox one as well as long as you use the same account

the xbox gift cards can be used on an Xbox One as well, right?

• Go on @Buntingsir's comment section in her Steam account ;)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

what makes him think that

• No idea what that metaphor means.

BigBlindMax posted: »

However, Just saying... Rise of the Tomb Raider is superior in every single possible way. Apples and papayas, my friend.

• Oh I'm pissed about it too. Man, people just have no respects for Classic characters. Lara Croft was part of my childhood dude. It sucks that Tomb Raider isn't getting the attention it deserves.

I'm not shocked Tomb Raider is better. I fully expected it to be. I'm just pissed it isn't going to sell well. Either way I'm excited to play it if it gets done downloading lol

• lel

Go on @Buntingsir's comment section in her Steam account

• Happy 2 year anniversary! Hope you stay here for a long time :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.