Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Retrograde pls omg

-yawns- Good morning everyone... Hey, thanks to @BigBadPaul, @OfficialSheriffMaybe, @firehawkcultist, and @ZapThroat for the kind word

• Hey guys. I'm having a bittersweet morning. Listening to all of the intro songs makes me feel sad that the anticipation of the game is over. However, I'm going to still continue to play to make myself feel better. How's/ How was everyone else's morning?

• omg foals sahara xDDD.

-yawns- Good morning everyone... Hey, thanks to @BigBadPaul, @OfficialSheriffMaybe, @firehawkcultist, and @ZapThroat for the kind word

• The intro for Ep. 4 is still the one that makes me the most emotional...

My morning just started, but it's been great since I'm here with all my Rhyiona buddies! :D

Hey guys. I'm having a bittersweet morning. Listening to all of the intro songs makes me feel sad that the anticipation of the game is over.

• Good! Have a little bit of a headache for some reason, but that won't stop me from playing a little BL2 this afternoon. :)

How have you been?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Hey, Peanut, how you doing?

• I may be able to buy it over christmas, but we'll see.

Aww...I hope you get money soon to buy it. I want to buy it now, but I am seeing 83 % positive on Steam. I know it is a positive recommendation, but I am being cautious.

• This is greattttt luv

Klowbi posted: »

Fiona's with Rhys. It's Rhys's turn to sing and it sucks. A few minutes of teasing and playful banter between the two occur before Fiona say

• I'm alright, thanks for asking. :) Hope your headache gets better, those are the worst. Can barely concentrate on anything. :/

Good! Have a little bit of a headache for some reason, but that won't stop me from playing a little BL2 this afternoon. How have you been?

• Aw son, that is the worst case scenario ;-;

Although I could recommend you to build your own pc, it's much more cheaper than regular pc's, and then you'll have money over for fallout 4 :^)

I am one of those unfortunate souls who has a PC that can't run shit, especially Fallout 4.

• It's not too bad. Just annoying. I'm probably just dehydrated.

I'm alright, thanks for asking. Hope your headache gets better, those are the worst. Can barely concentrate on anything.

• My Silver Lining, please. ^-^

• I regret nothing.

enter image description here

Source

• Of course! Wouldn't be a Rhyiona playlist without that!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

My Silver Lining, please. ^-^

• oh my

I regret nothing. Source

• Haha, great ^-^

Also, how are you today, Peanut? <3

Of course! Wouldn't be a Rhyiona playlist without that!

• I'm doing great! Hey, you up for playing some BL2 later today? I have most of the day to myself, thankfully.

Haha, great ^-^ Also, how are you today, Peanut?

• I watched all of David Tennant and then some of Matt Smith, but I just got bored I guess?

I remember when Doctor Who was actually scary, now it's a kids show!

Yeah. I wasn't a big fan of the Eleventh Doctor but I still watched him due to loyalty to Doctor Who. If you get the time definitely check o

• I'll just....save this....one.....

I regret nothing. Source

• enter image description here

I can't even

I regret nothing. Source

• Sure, I'll be able to play BL2 with you in 2 hours cuz rn my PC is taken for a while :c

Since I finished normal mode on Maya, we can probably do True Vault Hunter mode if you want to <3

I'm doing great! Hey, you up for playing some BL2 later today? I have most of the day to myself, thankfully.

• It's so beautiful :')

I love it <3

I regret nothing. Source

• Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :D

I regret nothing. Source

• So I'm working on one of those: Talk about thread members, and I want to have something to say about all you in Rhyiona. But I honestly am tired and I'll probably forget some of you cause we have so many so please message me if I forget you.

• Perfect timing! I'll be home around then.

Sure! I started TVHM with Gaige, I'm in the Southern Shelf headed for Flynt if you wanna join my game and skip the tutorial stuff at the beginning. If not, I'll just join your game. :)

Sure, I'll be able to play BL2 with you in 2 hours cuz rn my PC is taken for a while :c Since I finished normal mode on Maya, we can probably do True Vault Hunter mode if you want to

• Ayy, I'm probably going to join your game ^-^ I really hate doing the tutorial all over again ;-;

Perfect timing! I'll be home around then. Sure! I started TVHM with Gaige, I'm in the Southern Shelf headed for Flynt if you wanna join my game and skip the tutorial stuff at the beginning. If not, I'll just join your game.

• Hey all...

I'll start with saying that I'm ok, not too great but ok at least. I did something stupid yesterday that tbh, could've become worse than what it was... I don't wanna go into details here, all you need to know is I'm ok. If you wanna talk then you can always PM me.

I'm posting this to say also that my writing is coming along, so anyone who is waiting for that update won't have to wait too much longer. AND, I have the intro music planned out for it:

Red Dwarf S1 intro

• Cool! It's a date, then! <3

P.S. If anyone else reading this wants to join, feel free!

Ayy, I'm probably going to join your game ^-^ I really hate doing the tutorial all over again ;-;

• I play BL2 on my PS3...

Do you play any of these games on Steam?:

• Warframe
    • War Thunder
    • Age of Empires 2: HD Edition
    • Robocraft

Cool! It's a date, then! P.S. If anyone else reading this wants to join, feel free!

• It's a date, then!

Yeah, a date ;)

Cool! It's a date, then! P.S. If anyone else reading this wants to join, feel free!

• I feel really bad for not talking about people individually but there's just too many cool people in here...

So I'm working on one of those: Talk about thread members, and I want to have something to say about all you in Rhyiona. But I honestly am tired and I'll probably forget some of you cause we have so many so please message me if I forget you.

• Shhh....don't tell @BigBadPaul...

It's a date, then! Yeah, a date

• Unfortunately, no. :/

But that doesn't mean I can't get them.....

HazzatheMan posted: »

I play BL2 on my PS3... Do you play any of these games on Steam?: * Warframe * War Thunder * Age of Empires 2: HD Edition * Robocraft

• imagine rhys and fiona spending their first christmas together and not knowing what to gift each other but in the years after they just start giving each other different coloured hats and socks

• Oh My...

I regret nothing. Source

• Oh, look, it's another awesome headcanon!

imagine rhys and fiona spending their first christmas together and not knowing what to gift each other but in the years after they just start giving each other different coloured hats and socks

• At least it's something they can laugh about, too. :D

Oh, look, it's another awesome headcanon!

• Haha, I won't tell anyone. ~-^ <3

Shhh....don't tell @BigBadPaul...

• HOW LOW?

HELLO HELLO

• The rebirth of the Alien???

nohuhhuh posted: »

Gortys has some Fiona's dna in her, right?..so maybe Gortys touched Rhys' robot hand and in the process his hand got pregnant... and then after nine months his robot hand produces some Fiona/Gortys/Rhys-looking minirobot..hands.. I need help..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.