Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• The broest of bro activites for an entire day? Maybe?

HazzatheMan posted: »

Sounds about right How would he make it up to him though???

• I can just imagine him screaming and pleading for the "thing" to spare him lmao

Then Rhys gets scared cuz he forgets it's their pet and instead he thinks its come to kill them :P

• I think the wives would prefer 'hoes before bros' tbh :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

these "bros before hoes" posts tho im sure your wives will love to read that :^)

• Yeah, that's what I'm saying, I was putting it sarcastically. :p

I think the wives would prefer 'hoes before bros' tbh

• And don't forget the crying!

I can just imagine him screaming and pleading for the "thing" to spare him lmao

• Well excuse me, princess.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying, I was putting it sarcastically.

• excuse me but id at least be a queen

Well excuse me, princess.

• blame it on my A.D.D baby

whoa, you dropped the volume LMAO

• Hey cuz of all this "Talking about forum members" shit is going on, I was wondering, we should try a Rhyiona Thread Roast. Like a couple people from here volunteer and everyone else roasts them. Or is that just asking for trouble?

• edited November 2015

Why not both? :P

Rhys can tell Fiona to have a romantic dinner after he is done with Vaughn's birthday. Simple c:

Rhys has to decide between these 2 events: Go to Vaughn's birthday like a true bro would OR Meet Fiona for a romantic dinner

• I think I'd cry if someone did a roast about me :/

I say bad idea... Someone will take it too far.

Hey cuz of all this "Talking about forum members" shit is going on, I was wondering, we should try a Rhyiona Thread Roast. Like a couple people from here volunteer and everyone else roasts them. Or is that just asking for trouble?

• Jesus, do you want me to buy you a diamond pony and a million dollar corporation too?!

excuse me but id at least be a queen

• well I mean, I would love that

Jesus, do you want me to buy you a diamond pony and a million dollar corporation too?!

• edited November 2015

AFTER?!

Dude, you never put your best bro before your lady! That is just you asking to get pussy-whipped! XP

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Why not both? :P Rhys can tell Fiona to have a romantic dinner after he is done with Vaughn's birthday. Simple c:

• Uh roast party?

sacrificing people?

Hey cuz of all this "Talking about forum members" shit is going on, I was wondering, we should try a Rhyiona Thread Roast. Like a couple people from here volunteer and everyone else roasts them. Or is that just asking for trouble?

• What do you mean by 'roast' here?

• I like Noivern but.. he already has 2 other flying types in his team :P

enter image description here

I cri evry tim T__T

The animation is amazing, honestly, but I'm still angry that he released Goodra. WHY. I get it, you're gonna get a Noivern anyway but couldn't he have both?!

• But bro's 4 life man.

What a Moral dilemma

AFTER?! Dude, you never put your best bro before your lady! That is just you asking to get pussy-whipped! XP

• Alien and Tales crossover confirmed!!

Quiff posted: »

The rebirth of the Alien???

• I volunteer.

However people may get pretty upset.

• Sometimes I take a 1-4 hours naps and I end up feeling very weird. Like "is this day already over? should I go to sleep? But I'm not tired at all..Why I have this weird taste in my mouth? What the hell just happened?"

Quiff posted: »

tfw when you wake up from a nap you don't remember taking

• edited November 2015

Roasting as in comedically insulting or poking fun at others. It's balancing being both mean and funny. Usually people being roasted know they're being roasted so they don't take anything personal because sometimes the roasts can get really offensive and people have thin skin

@Quiff

Mawula posted: »

What do you mean by 'roast' here?

• as you volunteer to be the target of the roast not you be the only person roasting

JumpyJoey posted: »

I volunteer. However people may get pretty upset.

• Well then go to your sugar Daddy Rhys.

well I mean, I would love that

• brb vomiting

Well then go to your sugar Daddy Rhys.

• Hehehe, sorry :)

brb vomiting

• edited November 2015

Yes, I volunteer to be roasted as in people roasting me. I'd probably suck at roasting myself cause I'd be too afraid of offending someone :)

as you volunteer to be the target of the roast not you be the only person roasting

• edited November 2015

I have paper thin skin, but one of my friends is even thinner. You can't say anything remotely negative about him without him getting super defensive and pissed off. Like even if I say something nice in a mean tone, he's reaction is to fire back an insult (which he's not that bright so it's usually just: fuck you)

But I'm hoping people realize we're all friends here and its not personal and we're just having fun.

@HazzatheMan

Yes, I volunteer to be roasted as in people roasting me. I'd probably suck at roasting myself cause I'd be too afraid of offending someone

• Eh, I actually feel bad for Vaughn. According to conversations you have in Episode 3 depending on your choices, Vaughn never had a great social life. He always felt left out, especially since Rhys was accepted to parties and other things more then him. Sure, he has the children of Helios; but I'd honestly head to his B-Day. I have sympathy for Vaughn since he reminds me of myself ;_;

Rhys has to decide between these 2 events: Go to Vaughn's birthday like a true bro would OR Meet Fiona for a romantic dinner

• Rhys would probably panic and stun baton it.

rhys and fiona waking up to their pet skag poking them in the nose like a cat

• That sounds pretty annoying tbh. It's like you have to tiptoe (metaphor, sounded good in my head) when you're around them for fear of saying something wrong.

I don't lose my temper easily at all, I don't think I've outwardly been upset with any of my friends for over a year. What's the point, after all?

I have paper thin skin, but one of my friends is even thinner. You can't say anything remotely negative about him without him getting super

• Fair enough :)

Eh, I actually feel bad for Vaughn. According to conversations you have in Episode 3 depending on your choices, Vaughn never had a great soc

• Ok ok fine... Bitch.

Roast me then if you really want to.

I have paper thin skin, but one of my friends is even thinner. You can't say anything remotely negative about him without him getting super

• edited November 2015

Yup, which is kinda hard for me cause I don't have a filter sometimes and I am pretty blunt often (to put it mildly)

That sounds pretty annoying tbh. It's like you have to tiptoe (metaphor, sounded good in my head) when you're around them for fear of saying

• That's... Horrible :O

Yup, which is kinda hard for me cause I don't have a filter sometimes and I am pretty blunt often (to put it mildly)

• What da fffff........

• edited November 2015

It is but you can't help but laugh (or at least I can't) cause he was literally asking to be roasted (that's what that slip of paper thats covered says)

That's... Horrible :O

• These people are just asking for other people to make fun of them...

Actually no, I don't wanna be roasted. Fuck off...

It is but you can't help but laugh (or at least I can't) cause he was literally asking to be roasted (that's what that slip of paper thats covered says)

• edited November 2015

k, this was just an idea.

deleting both because they're both good/mean roasts

These people are just asking for other people to make fun of them... Actually no, I don't wanna be roasted. Fuck off...

• I thought you meant the roasts from Comedy Central where celebrities roast other celebrities. This is just straight up wrong man

Sign in to comment in this discussion.