Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I mean... Ok fine, I suppose we are all friends here but, I can't help but wonder if someone will use this 'roast' to say something to me and disguise it as being "fun" :(

k, this was just an idea. deleting both because they're both good/mean roasts

• well what do you think the comedy central roasts are? the main difference there is usually they roast everyone but the person supposed to be roasted

I thought you meant the roasts from Comedy Central where celebrities roast other celebrities. This is just straight up wrong man

• That's a pity, hopefully your other friends show more understanding.

That was a harsh one...

Yup, which is kinda hard for me cause I don't have a filter sometimes and I am pretty blunt often (to put it mildly)

• edited November 2015

That's me every time I take a nap.

Once I took a nap at around 4-5 pm. When I woke up it was dark outside, then I went downstairs and looked at the clock, it was 00.30 am...

nohuhhuh posted: »

Sometimes I take a 1-4 hours naps and I end up feeling very weird. Like "is this day already over? should I go to sleep? But I'm not tired at all..Why I have this weird taste in my mouth? What the hell just happened?"

• poor thing just wanted some attention. :(

Rhys would probably panic and stun baton it.

• I was looking for really good/bad examples

JumpyJoey posted: »

That's a pity, hopefully your other friends show more understanding. That was a harsh one...

• :^)

Alien and Tales crossover confirmed!!

• when you and someone from the squad team up to defend rhyiona

enter image description here

• Juvia wears a hat

Moxxi wears a hat

Juvia is Moxxi

Fiona wears a hat

We've never seen Moxxi without makeup

Fiona is Moxxi

Fiona is Juvia

ABigBadWolf posted: »

when you and someone from the squad team up to defend rhyiona

• this is the best thing I've ever read and I 100% approve of it

Juvia wears a hat Moxxi wears a hat Juvia is Moxxi Fiona wears a hat We've never seen Moxxi without makeup Fiona is Moxxi Fiona is Juvia

• You're making me think of this American Dad episodes where Roger wants to be roasted so they do and then he gets heartbroken by the horrible things they say about him and wants revenge

HazzatheMan posted: »

I mean... Ok fine, I suppose we are all friends here but, I can't help but wonder if someone will use this 'roast' to say something to me and disguise it as being "fun"

• edited November 2015

Yeah that would be me all over sadly :( Minus the revenge part...

You're making me think of this American Dad episodes where Roger wants to be roasted so they do and then he gets heartbroken by the horrible things they say about him and wants revenge

• Ok, I get it. Thanks.

No, I don't think it is fun. Don't get me wrong, we are doing things like that very often with my friends, but not on the Internet. When you see a smiling face saying mean things it is not the same as mean things with a smiley.

Roasting as in comedically insulting or poking fun at others. It's balancing being both mean and funny. Usually people being roasted know th

• It's okay

Yeah that would be me all over sadly Minus the revenge part...

• sexual

i like

I regret nothing. Source

• I adore this Fiona! Is it a word 'sister' on her mug?

enter link description here

• But... how could anybody roast you, you're such a nice person... ;-;

I volunteer. However people may get pretty upset.

• I'm sure you could think of something :)

HellFish posted: »

But... how could anybody roast you, you're such a nice person... ;-;

• edited November 2015

yeah it's like from a horror movie after you wake up :P it's dark outside, you are not tired at all and everything seems odd. Unfortunately this happens to me too often lol. I envy people who can take 10-30 minute naps.

Quiff posted: »

That's me every time I take a nap. Once I took a nap at around 4-5 pm. When I woke up it was dark outside, then I went downstairs and looked at the clock, it was 00.30 am...

• you..are too...em...Jumpy! Ha take that! :B

I'm sure you could think of something

• Everyone roasts everyone or no one roasts no one heh?

Hey cuz of all this "Talking about forum members" shit is going on, I was wondering, we should try a Rhyiona Thread Roast. Like a couple people from here volunteer and everyone else roasts them. Or is that just asking for trouble?

• does anyone still remember that fake episode 3 leak where rhys and fiona were supposedly going to play truth or dare?

GOOD TIMES

• omfg yes

Salt intensifies

does anyone still remember that fake episode 3 leak where rhys and fiona were supposedly going to play truth or dare? GOOD TIMES

• enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

omfg yes Salt intensifies

• Damn, I really hope she hasn't taken that too close... why was Hanna so cruel... she's such a nice person usually... :'(

• Oh woe, thou dost wound me in a most foul manner, madam ;-;

you..are too...em...Jumpy! Ha take that! :B

• Wait, did Vaughn not invite Fiona to his party? It would solve the problem.

Vaughn is smart. He'll invite them both :)

Rhys has to decide between these 2 events: Go to Vaughn's birthday like a true bro would OR Meet Fiona for a romantic dinner

• enter image description here

Oh woe, thou dost wound me in a most foul manner, madam ;-;

• Going on a date instead of attending your best friend's birthday party? That's not bro at all, bro.

Rhys has to decide between these 2 events: Go to Vaughn's birthday like a true bro would OR Meet Fiona for a romantic dinner

• remembers Claptrap's birthday

Poor Vaughn :(

• J, noooo, you can't shoot her, put that gun down! D:

let it gooo :D

• @kristi78968 forgive me, I've taken you up on your offer. @xtheunseenteenx YOU DA BEST!

It sounded better in my head, okay?

It’s the perfect end to a perfect day. The sky is pink, normally not a colour he’d like but this is something else, something breathtaking. The air is chilly but he’s warmed by the sinking rays of light. He’s sitting on a bench, gazing out over the city as he hums slightly. And next to him, her head resting on his shoulder, is a beautiful girl.

“Wow, Rhys,” Fiona whispers. “I guess you do know how to be romantic.” She chuckles and he feels a warmth spread out across his chest as he turns to look at her, pausing his humming.

“You think so?” Her eyes glitter as she nods and he chuckles, suddenly remembering something.

“I’ve improved. Do you recall our first date?”

Fiona laughs out loud and pushes him slightly. “You forgot the movie tickets, dropped my hat in a puddle and stuttered so much I couldn’t hear you.”

He blushes a bit at the awkward memory and a few moments pass. She’s getting tired, he can tell by the way she’s leaning on him more and more. So he grabs her head gently and positions her so that she’s lying in his lap, stretched out on the bench and looking up at him.

She yawns, closing her eyes and grinning. On impulse, he starts playing with her hair, still thinking about the first time they went out together.

“You remember what happened afterward?” he whispers and she nods, then mumbles back “Tell me again.”

So he speaks, his voice low and lulling as the sun grows thinner and the sky grows darker.

“You were upset, over your hat and the missed movie and the fact that we were standing in the rain. At first, I thought you’d storm off and leave me, never speak to me again.” He pauses, reliving his guilt and shame when she’d looked at him with disappointment in her eyes and stated that she wanted to go home. “I couldn’t let you leave, not like that.”

“So I took you home, to my place, against your wishes. You were quiet as a mouse and I couldn’t think of a way to make it up to you apart from taking your sodden coat. You sat down on the couch and curled your feet up in that adorable way of yours, as if you were scared of monsters under the furniture.”

Fiona’s breathing is getting slower and she manages to say “I was. I still kinda am.” Rhys laughs quietly, causing her to smirk at him. “Shuddup, you crybaby. You’re afraid of salad.”

He pouts, more for show than anything, but stops when he realizes she can’t see him because her eyes are still closed. “Hey now, no fair. You know how much I hate salad. Let’s just continue, okay?” All he gets in response is a barely audible “mhm”.

“Like I said, I didn’t know what to do. I hadn’t really been in that situation before. I sat down on the furthest part of the couch and you didn’t look at me. I was at a loss so I turned on the TV, hoping for... I don’t know what.”

“There was a sad movie on. I didn’t know how you’d react, you seemed like such a tough and independent girl. I never would’ve expected you to cry, but you did. I could hear you sniffling and it hurt, I didn’t want to see you in such a state. I moved closer to you and instead of pushing me away you let me put my arms around you. It was the best feeling of my life, holding you like that. If I could I would never have let go.”

The sun has set completely by now and it’s just them and the streetlights. Down below the city is still awake with busy cars and building dotted with lights.

“I think you forgave me after that. You were still quiet when I walked you home, but then you smiled at me from your doorstep and said “We could do this again sometime” and I swear I nearly fainted.”

Rhys sinks into silence, a smile playing over his lips as he thinks of the moment. The silence stays in the air, he gets no answer from Fiona.

Looking down, he’s surprised to see her asleep, snuggled into his chest. That won’t do, they’re already late. But he doesn’t have the heart to wake her up and must resort to the only other option.

Taking great care not to wake Fiona up, Rhys shifts off the bench and stands in front of it. Then he carefully picks her up and turns, starting to slowly walk down the path and back to the city. She shifts a bit in his arms and he’s suddenly so grateful for today, so eternally happy that he’s the one holding her now, protecting her from the night and the monsters that live under furniture.

He decides, then, that it’s what he wants to do for the rest of his life. He’s gonna be the one to take care of her, the one to comfort her when she’s sad and the one to laugh with her when she’s happy.

He’s going to be the one she loves.

• HF I swear if you start singing that crap song I'll shoot you.

And I'm only half joking :D

HellFish posted: »

J, noooo, you can't shoot her, put that gun down! let it gooo

• uhu, they should view themselves as lucky, they don't have to experience this feeling of waving no idea where the heck you are, like am I in the wood? am I in space? HMM WHO KNOWS BUT MY HEAD HURTS!!

yeah it's like from a horror movie after you wake up :P it's dark outside, you are not tired at all and everything seems odd. Unfortunately this happens to me too often lol. I envy people who can take 10-30 minute naps.

• “Shuddup, you crybaby. You’re afraid of salad.”

@kristi78968 forgive me, I've taken you up on your offer. @xtheunseenteenx YOU DA BEST! It sounded better in my head, okay? It’s the

• whispers the rest of let it go in low key

HF I swear if you start singing that crap song I'll shoot you. And I'm only half joking

does anyone still remember that fake episode 3 leak where rhys and fiona were supposedly going to play truth or dare? GOOD TIMES

Sign in to comment in this discussion.