Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Aw Tim, you awkward nerd you...

Just like Timothy, then? Ohhhh jeez, even cuter without make-up. That's just... ugggh, this is the worst.

• Eh, it was pretty obviously fake tho :P

lottii-lu posted: »

does anyone still remember that fake episode 3 leak where rhys and fiona were supposedly going to play truth or dare? YES, GOOD FUCKING TIMES! DIDN'T TOTALLY CRUSH MY SOUL WHEN IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! [sobs]

• i know, it was just a joke :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Eh, it was pretty obviously fake tho :P

• enter image description here

(plz don't kill me guys okay it's just this once)

Thank you kindly, Special K :D

• Phew, thank goodness.

I'll rewrite it for sure, don't worry about it. I was just too lazy yesterday.

• So, I'm really tired and I really need some sleep for now. Thank you @BigBadPaul and @GrowlingPeanut for playing Borderlands 2 with you, guys. You're awesome <3

Okay, good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams <3 ^-^

• Good night, Wolfenus! :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So, I'm really tired and I really need some sleep for now. Thank you @BigBadPaul and @GrowlingPeanut for playing Borderlands 2 with you, guys. You're awesome Okay, good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• This makes me so warm inside, I'm melting!!!

enter image description here

Happy waifu, happy laifu!

JumpyJoey posted: »

@kristi78968 forgive me, I've taken you up on your offer. @xtheunseenteenx YOU DA BEST! It sounded better in my head, okay? It’s the

This reminded me, I'm actually kinda ashamed to admit it but I deleted a story yesterday by accident and I was too lazy to rewrite it lmao

• Sleep tight :^)

So, I'm really tired and I really need some sleep for now. Thank you @BigBadPaul and @GrowlingPeanut for playing Borderlands 2 with you, guys. You're awesome Okay, good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• Minions?!

Okay, just this once, and only because you let me off the hook for that... "song"... :D

But I'm watching you...

(plz don't kill me guys okay it's just this once) Thank you kindly, Special K

• Bai ho

• Roast thread sounds gud fam :^)

Hey cuz of all this "Talking about forum members" shit is going on, I was wondering, we should try a Rhyiona Thread Roast. Like a couple people from here volunteer and everyone else roasts them. Or is that just asking for trouble?

• He'd go to the date and then keep excusing himself to the bathroom, where he runs all the way to Vaughn's party for one second before turning around and running back

HazzatheMan posted: »

Rhys has to decide between these 2 events: Go to Vaughn's birthday like a true bro would OR Meet Fiona for a romantic dinner

• edited November 2015

yeah, its cut off but yes

It was a gift Sasha stole for her when they were little (that's the head canon I just came up with)

Mawula posted: »

I adore this Fiona! Is it a word 'sister' on her mug?

• I missed a chance to play with you??!!?!?!?

• edited November 2015

Wow I kind of just dropped and just got back on, and the party seems to be dying

A sophisticated metaphor for this thread

Wow I kind of just dropped and just got back on, and the party seems to be dying A sophisticated metaphor for this thread

• ..princess :B

wow excuuuuse me

• this sounds familiar :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

..princess :B

• insert 100 emoji here

I regret nothing. Source

• wasnt expecting that

Wow I kind of just dropped and just got back on, and the party seems to be dying A sophisticated metaphor for this thread

• the most annoying catch phrase ever.. ._.

this sounds familiar :P

• I'm feeling super happy and strangely belligerent, so....

Fuck this beautiful piece of shit I love it and I now have the motivation to keep writing.

Fabulous job with this. I'm adding it to my Rhyiona archive.

@kristi78968 forgive me, I've taken you up on your offer. @xtheunseenteenx YOU DA BEST! It sounded better in my head, okay? It’s the

• I'M IN A REALLY GOOD MOOD, YOU GUYS.

RHYIONA. FUCK. ING. RHYIONA.

• What were you expecting?........

MeatBicycle posted: »

wasnt expecting that

I'M IN A REALLY GOOD MOOD, YOU GUYS. RHYIONA. FUCK. ING. RHYIONA.

• A-am I late?... good night, Sasha!

• Fiona- Rhys? What's gotten into you?

Rhys- The same things that's about to get into you! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Shuddup, you crybaby. You’re afraid of salad.

(flashbacks of Adam Sandler)

But... wow, Joey!...

This is beautiful!

• BigBadPaul posted: »

A-am I late?... good night, Sasha!

• I'm expecting more Spam

What were you expecting?........

• edited November 2015

It's all because of you, you know.

But that wink tells me you do know....

• I'm expecting more Spam

I'm expecting more Spam

• What?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.