Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I want to know wha the fuck happened to Rhyiona after that Vault thing

GIVE US SEASON 2

• Oooooh my God, the first idea sounds so cute...

Or maybe something involving Fiona getting a tummy ache and Rhys taking care of her/babying her. (Just like his mother did for him when h

• Top kek

BigBadPaul posted: »

Mike Hunt

• I just melted into a puddle of cuteness and creepy, but excited laughter.

rhonu posted: »

YO LOOK AT THIS KICK ASS COSPLAY

• They were obviously teleported to an expensive hotel room with flowers on the bed and very dim lighting.

Need I say more?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I want to know wha the fuck happened to Rhyiona after that Vault thing GIVE US SEASON 2

• @OfficialSheriffMaybe

I had a High School Math teacher with that name, was a really cool dude.

Mike Hunt

• Seriously, JonTron gives you my likes by default.

Mike Hunt

• 2 Fast, 4 Dead. Dangit that sounded better in my head

• enter image description here

Seriously, JonTron gives you my likes by default.

• edited November 2015

Like I said I'd be up for any game I got

enter link description here

The few times I've played it was fun except those trolls/newbies who just up and randomly kill everybody till all the terrorists are dead, they even kill detectives lmao.

• oh my

that got intense :^)

They were obviously teleported to an expensive hotel room with flowers on the bed and very dim lighting. Need I say more?

• enter link description here

I can't find the Rhyiona clip

oh my that got intense :^)

• edited November 2015

dis

enter link description here I can't find the Rhyiona clip

• I dont know if anyone posted this already but if not

enter image description here

Serce

• Aaaaaannnddd idea for fanfic is born.

dis

• our hero poogs

Poogers555 posted: »

ayo

• I haven't seen it before, very cute. <3

I dont know if anyone posted this already but if not Serce

• I already saw it on tumblr, but it never hurts seeing it again! :3

I dont know if anyone posted this already but if not Serce

• Ah, colorful individuals on forums. Gotta love'm.

We gotta keep this thread lively, it's the only thing to distract us from the voices in our heads

• Rewriting always make it feel like the magic in a story is gone. Anyone else feel the same...?

• Rewrites themselves I always find really interesting, I mean I thought Wolf had a big rewrite, but then you look at Tales.

Rewriting always make it feel like the magic in a story is gone. Anyone else feel the same...?

• No, I mean... story as in a fanfic. :P

I don't mind actual Telltale rewrites, I love their games to bits regardless. :P

Rewrites themselves I always find really interesting, I mean I thought Wolf had a big rewrite, but then you look at Tales.

• edited November 2015

I always point this rewrite out. In the Launch Trailer for Tales, you can still see Helios in the sky when the Stranger (Loaderbot) is dragging Rhys.

Helios in the sky

I'm sorry if you've seen this, I've posted it on this thread and the "Details You Might of Missed" thread

You can see in the thumbnail

Rewrites themselves I always find really interesting, I mean I thought Wolf had a big rewrite, but then you look at Tales.

• Oh yeah, Ive seen almost all the rewrites and stuff.

Episode 4 is crammed with removed content and ideas.

• edited November 2015

Yeah totally, because no matter how hard you try to preserve exactly what you wanted to write something still comes out differently. Different word appears, or emphasis changes and etc. Happens all the time when I write big posts, but accidentally refresh page or something and poof everything's gone :'D

I hope if you're rewriting something right now it doesn't bother you much, good luck c:

Rewriting always make it feel like the magic in a story is gone. Anyone else feel the same...?

• Hmm... Like what?

Oh yeah, Ive seen almost all the rewrites and stuff. Episode 4 is crammed with removed content and ideas.

• Yeah, you just can't put sentences together as nicely as the first time. I don't know, it feels more like a chore of remembering what you wrote before rather than letting everything flow naturally.

Hopefully, it's been bothering me a little but that always happens so eh. P:

buntingsir posted: »

Yeah totally, because no matter how hard you try to preserve exactly what you wanted to write something still comes out differently. Differe

• Fiona pretending to be a janitor to get into the cell block before Rhys

Fiona being in Jack's office to get the beacon

Fiona helping August fix the Caravan

Choice to leave Rhys or not

Jack lying if you trust him

Customize Gortys in ep 4

Hmm... Like what?

• Yeah, exactly. And somehow it doesn't feel as sincere and special as the first time around, more like copying yourself.

Well at least you're used to it. I guess it's better than being only bothered... c':

Yeah, you just can't put sentences together as nicely as the first time. I don't know, it feels more like a chore of remembering what you wr

• edited November 2015

Even though there's no one here right now, I thought I'd share a writing update.

Current Projects (not the actual titles):

-It Doesn't Matter If You're Ready Or Not, You're Going To Be Parents; Deal With It

-How The "Flower Scene" Actually Happened

-Flower Scene Take Two: Post-Game

-Don't Do This Again, Please (collab w/ Kristi) (title left purposefully vague -evil eyebrow wiggle-)

And here's a little bit from the first one:

“Promise you won’t freak out.”

“I...uh,” he frowned. “That doesn’t really fill me with confidence, but...yeah, okay?”

She took a deep breath, bracing herself. It didn’t get any easier when Rhys reached out, with his warm hand, to push her hair out of her face. She didn’t want to ruin this. Whatever it was that they had. This thing that had climaxed after a year of buildup and frustration and denial, and turned into—

“Fi?”

She nodded quickly, clearing her throat. “I’m...you’re going to...” She chewed her lip and started over. Maybe...just a hint would be better...just an implication. “Do you want a boy or a girl?” she finally asked, not meeting his eyes.

The following seconds of silence were some of the longest Fiona had ever endured. She was about to try a different approach, thinking Rhys hadn’t quite gotten what she was trying to say—

“You’re...pregnant?

• I'm excited to see something like this! No one's ever written about Rhys and Fiona's child before! :D

Even though there's no one here right now, I thought I'd share a writing update. Current Projects (not the actual titles): -It Doesn't

• You forgot our wonderful collab. ;D I still need to get back on that since I'm getting closed to being done with my part! I'm mediocre at juggling things. :P

Even though there's no one here right now, I thought I'd share a writing update. Current Projects (not the actual titles): -It Doesn't

• edited November 2015

AUGH. GOSH DANG. EDITING NOW.

You're almost done!!? This excites me. I've been having issues with my part since I don't really know what to mention about yours.

kristi78968 posted: »

You forgot our wonderful collab. ;D I still need to get back on that since I'm getting closed to being done with my part! I'm mediocre at juggling things. :P

• At the moment, I can't guarantee anything.

not that anyone could replace you

Well, thank you! <3

Green613 posted: »

@kristi78968 yo fam you doing the speech in 8 days? just wanna know if youre capable and wont be overwhelmed with it so i wont have to find a replacement not that anyone could replace you but ya know the speeches must go on

• YEAH, I'M WORKING ON IT RIGHT NOW. You can check the google doc to see what I have so far. :) Everything is planned out in my mind, just gotta get it on that digital paper!

AUGH. GOSH DANG. EDITING NOW. You're almost done!!? This excites me. I've been having issues with my part since I don't really know what to mention about yours.

• You-you... It's not fair teasing like that! I want to read that so much!

• Time and inspiration willing, it should be done sometime next week....

Hopefully. Fingers crossed!

Mawula posted: »

You-you... It's not fair teasing like that! I want to read that so much!

• It's really fun so far! But I am honestly kind of nervous. I want to be able to do justice to everyone's personal headcanons. So many theories about their kids have come up over the course of this thread and I want to make sure at least a few of those are mentioned...

I'm excited to see something like this! No one's ever written about Rhys and Fiona's child before!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.