Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Fingers crossed! :)

Time and inspiration willing, it should be done sometime next week.... Hopefully. Fingers crossed!

• Hmm. I will give it a read once it's released, along wiht the others. I've wanted to try writing, but nothing romantic. In fact, just be in the Borderlands universe, outside Tales From the Borderlands, unless I bring that in later. Something about about someone who's gone through events throughout the series. Like he was there the whole time. I dunno. Anyways, that was good peek man; I'll be sure to give it a read if you link it in the thread later this week like you said :)

Even though there's no one here right now, I thought I'd share a writing update. Current Projects (not the actual titles): -It Doesn't

• I love these random *ss SFMs. They're brilliant.

Like I said I'd be up for any game I got enter link description here

• So uhh, I can't find out how to get Gravatar to work. Tried to get a Tales pic I haven't seen anyone else use, so can someone help? Please?

• edited November 2015

It could be that gravatar takes a minute before it recognizes your accounts and the change is made, Just make sure, gravatar is chosen in TT account

So uhh, I can't find out how to get Gravatar to work. Tried to get a Tales pic I haven't seen anyone else use, so can someone help? Please?

• It just doesn't use the picture, I have the same email as my TTG account and everything.

It could be that gravatar takes a minute before it recognizes your accounts and the change is made, Just make sure, gravatar is chosen in TT account

• Wait, hang on. It's cause I put a R rating. It's that part where Rhys is doing the double bird, so I put that just incase

• edited November 2015

gravatar seems to have a lag when updating accounts, so be patient, Refreshing the gravatar account makes it feel like you're doing something and speeding the process up

Also rating stuff G is important.

(why do you let me choose the rating if you only accept one?!!??!!)

It just doesn't use the picture, I have the same email as my TTG account and everything.

• To be fair, Doctor Who started as a kids show to begin with. The reboot kinda deviated from that a bit but at it's core it's still a family show that you can sit down with your family and enjoy. I don't think I ever really found Doctor Who as scary (maybe except a few episodes) but yeah, Matt Smith kinda got boring for a bit but picked up towards the end.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I watched all of David Tennant and then some of Matt Smith, but I just got bored I guess? I remember when Doctor Who was actually scary, now it's a kids show!

• Okay, I;ll change the rating and wait for it to update. Gonna catch some Z's, cause I ahve exams and there are gonna be BIG storms in the central U.S. along with Tornado warnings. So goodnight everybody. (It may not seem like it, but I'm actually pretty freakin' scared right now)

gravatar seems to have a lag when updating accounts, so be patient, Refreshing the gravatar account makes it feel like you're doing somethin

• See I'm midwest/great lakes, which is we got random weather.

Okay, I;ll change the rating and wait for it to update. Gonna catch some Z's, cause I ahve exams and there are gonna be BIG storms in the ce

• ohohoho this makes me excited!

Even though there's no one here right now, I thought I'd share a writing update. Current Projects (not the actual titles): -It Doesn't

• oh how I love you, my dear Peanut, blessing us with your wonderful writing

• Fanfiction.net sucks! I can't write my lemony fanfics! And it's impossible to get an account on Archive of Our Own Works.

• I see a lot of Lilith x Maya r34....

IKR, lucky for me there's plenty of Lilith R34 and for you there's plenty of Moxxi R34 (and not to mention all the LilithxMoxxi)

• ohohohoho the teasing is real! I'm really exited to read the rest of this!

• Why not? There is smut everywhere on FF.net :/

You have to wait 12 hours upon creating your account before you can start uploading anything...

Fanfiction.net sucks! I can't write my lemony fanfics! And it's impossible to get an account on Archive of Our Own Works.

• Rhys crying watching The LEGO Movie and Fiona calls him a loser then Vaughn asks what the hell they were doing there in the first place then they realise they're all shirtless and no leggings either.

• edited November 2015

Had to leave early yesterday... And it seems like it was a good idea or else I would've flipped my shit!

Seems @JumpyJoey noticed what happened... Thnx btw :)

• But the rules and guidelines say they can't be too detailed, but where's the fun in that?

Why not? There is smut everywhere on FF.net You have to wait 12 hours upon creating your account before you can start uploading anything...

• The rules and guidelines?

Dude... Have you even LOOKED on FF.net?!

There are entire fics and chapters dedicated to smut! I have written so much smut on FF.net and nobody cares!!!

People keep doing it even though you aren't meant to! :D

But the rules and guidelines say they can't be too detailed, but where's the fun in that?

• edited November 2015

Yes I have read many smut and lemons, I just thought that if I put too muchsexual content, I'd have to face punishment.

The rules and guidelines? Dude... Have you even LOOKED on FF.net?! There are entire fics and chapters dedicated to smut! I have written so much smut on FF.net and nobody cares!!! People keep doing it even though you aren't meant to!

• Nah :P

Yes I have read many smut and lemons, I just thought that if I put too muchsexual content, I'd have to face punishment.

• edited November 2015

Where is everybody?

• Harry, don't mention that this thread is dead! The rules said so! Green will be mad about this!

Where is everybody?

• This is reallllllly goood.! and those last few lines especially, ..

JumpyJoey posted: »

@kristi78968 forgive me, I've taken you up on your offer. @xtheunseenteenx YOU DA BEST! It sounded better in my head, okay? It’s the

• As the weather gets colder, Rhys busts out down comforters and bedding which makes the bed super comfy and toasty and neither Rhys nor Fiona feel like getting out of bed the next morning.

• I'm literally in the center of the midwest...

See I'm midwest/great lakes, which is we got random weather.

• Theres a lot of deadness, but ships don't just sink my friend, they go ..

Where is everybody?

• Oh shit!

Harry, don't mention that this thread is dead! The rules said so! Green will be mad about this!

• Tornado alley?

I'm literally in the center of the midwest...

• edited November 2015

As the weather gets colder, Rhys busts out down comforters and bedding which makes the bed super comfy and toasty and neither Rhys nor Fiona feel like getting out of bed the next morning.

• Oh man I wish I had a bed like that.... XD

As the weather gets colder, Rhys busts out down comforters and bedding which makes the bed super comfy and toasty and neither Rhys nor Fiona feel like getting out of bed the next morning.

• They are having a life

Where is everybody?

• So they do... Well, I've never said that. In fact I've never seen the rules cause they blended in with all the other texts

Harry, don't mention that this thread is dead! The rules said so! Green will be mad about this!

• Uh, no. Actually the city/area has never been hit by a tornado, which makes me confident. We are around the St Louis area

Tornado alley?

• Oh I don't know what that is... Sounds kinda shitty :/

Eryka posted: »

They are having a life

• Oh God, High School Musical... >:(

Still, they do indeed carry on!!!

Klowbi posted: »

Theres a lot of deadness, but ships don't just sink my friend, they go

• Gotta say that does sound comfy

• I really want to make a Mizzou joke that I just learned right now.

Uh, no. Actually the city/area has never been hit by a tornado, which makes me confident. We are around the St Louis area

Sign in to comment in this discussion.