Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Ugh... The Walking Dead... Playing the ending of TWD S1 and S2 made me sad a lot ;_;

I cri evrytiem ;-;

Rhys should also play Game of Thrones so he can cry even more ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Rhys crying while playing TWD but instead of laughing at him Fiona just joins in cause that shit was sad

• edited November 2015

No! No, no no.. FLASHBACK

enter image description here

Rhys crying while playing TWD but instead of laughing at him Fiona just joins in cause that shit was sad

• Well, I think TWD is a lot sadder than GoT so far, personally.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ugh... The Walking Dead... Playing the ending of TWD S1 and S2 made me sad a lot ;_; I cri evrytiem ;-; Rhys should also play Game of Thrones so he can cry even more

• ;________;

Season 2 broke my heart too.

• That is the only thing I've ever seen to make my brother cry. He never cries...

• Yep, never too late;) thx

It's never too late to ship Rhyiona. Welcome to the thread!

• I think most people cried at the end of S1 no matter how "tough" they are.

That is the only thing I've ever seen to make my brother cry. He never cries...

• What have you done? ;_;

• He picked up Season 2 recently cause I kept telling him too. not sure if he completed it, or reunited with 'him'

I think most people cried at the end of S1 no matter how "tough" they are.

• edited November 2015

Still, though. He should play it ;)

Edit: Also, now that we are talking about GoT, I saw the new screenshots. OMFG THEY MADE ME SO NERVOUS ;_;

Well, I think TWD is a lot sadder than GoT so far, personally.

• something very sad

Nellas posted: »

What have you done? ;_;

• edited November 2015

Oh, beautiful <3 favourite gif! Thaaaank you

Daryace posted: »

Welcome cupcake!

• You should ask him. :)

He picked up Season 2 recently cause I kept telling him too. not sure if he completed it, or reunited with 'him'

• BL2 and BL2GOTY are on sale!

Also, if the season pass is also on sale! So if you're interested, there's that to add to your borderlands experience!!!

• He's about halfway. I saw his achievements. He hasn't played it in awhile cause of Halo 5 and Fallout 4. can't blame him though

You should ask him.

• They just when on the 2K sale didn't they? Man this is why I love 2K, better deals then other companies

BL2 and BL2GOTY are on sale! Also, if the season pass is also on sale! So if you're interested, there's that to add to your borderlands experience!!!

• Oh my! Thanks to your post I went and had a look at them... I'm exited! The ones with Gared and Mira are really cool.

Still, though. He should play it Edit: Also, now that we are talking about GoT, I saw the new screenshots. OMFG THEY MADE ME SO NERVOUS ;_;

• I think it broke my heart even more than the first one.. I was a mess for a week after my ending.. Even though I changed it right away to this:

I don't know who made it, but it's hilarious..

;________; Season 2 broke my heart too.

• edited November 2015

Hey welcome aboard! :D

ooh now I'm interested in seeing these arts of yours :>

Thank you, Wolfy I used to stalk you all for almost 2 months. Yeah, i'm sorry xd Oh, also, it seems like my "arts" were published here, haha, so embarasing----

• Welcome! It's nice to be able to welcome you in this wonderful thread! I joined less than a month ago. Wait, really, it was so recently? I feel like I've spent ages here :D

Uh...hi, kittens._. Wow, the season is over but your thread is still active....soooo, may i join?

• edited November 2015

New screenshots?! I haven't checked them out yet, brb

EDIT:

tfw rodrik gets a screenshot and asher doesn't

:|

Still, though. He should play it Edit: Also, now that we are talking about GoT, I saw the new screenshots. OMFG THEY MADE ME SO NERVOUS ;_;

• I... like Jane... :(

Narraya posted: »

I think it broke my heart even more than the first one.. I was a mess for a week after my ending.. Even though I changed it right away to this: I don't know who made it, but it's hilarious..

• Of course little fella, welcome to our most humble crib :^)

Uh...hi, kittens._. Wow, the season is over but your thread is still active....soooo, may i join?

• Me too wolf.

I thought she was cool and could be useful in the future

I... like Jane...

• I guess we all have at least TWO saves. I'm starting with Rodrick.

New screenshots?! I haven't checked them out yet, brb EDIT: tfw rodrik gets a screenshot and asher doesn't

• I actually ended up with just her and AJ... I don't understand the hate. I mean, yeah, it wasn't the smartest plan in the world but I get what she was trying to do.

Quiff posted: »

Me too wolf. I thought she was cool and could be useful in the future

• Ok, i'd like to know something. What sin of seven deadly sins would suit Rhys? .-.
    srry for strange question)

• Well, yes, but my main save has Asher so I'm kinda salty. :P

Mawula posted: »

I guess we all have at least TWO saves. I'm starting with Rodrick.

• Gluttony, too much ice cream and Hyperion donuts.

Ok, i'd like to know something. What sin of seven deadly sins would suit Rhys? .-. srry for strange question)

• edited November 2015

I think Pride kinda suits him sometimes.

EDIT: Or Greed, idk

Ok, i'd like to know something. What sin of seven deadly sins would suit Rhys? .-. srry for strange question)

• I could write you an essay why I don't like her and why it's mostly her fault.. She could end this fight just by saying AJ is safe during the final moments of the fight. Also, she did tell Clementine to not do anything whatever happens. My first ending was only with AJ. I left Jane after what she did and after calling her a crazy b..ad person. Then I changed, just to cheer myself up. Shit, Wellington is frickin' sad too.

I actually ended up with just her and AJ... I don't understand the hate. I mean, yeah, it wasn't the smartest plan in the world but I get what she was trying to do.

• Pride of course. It all started because his pride suffered a blow from Vasquez.

• edited November 2015

I called her crazy but I forgave her because going alone seemed like suicide. And that family was shady af, they're not getting in my new home, fuck that haha

Anyway, I'm gonna have to disagree on this but the topic has been done to death so yeah. :P

Narraya posted: »

I could write you an essay why I don't like her and why it's mostly her fault.. She could end this fight just by saying AJ is safe during th

• To be honest, that was my first experience after 5 years of not drawing anything. Moreover I've never used graphics tablet. So, these works are not as good as you expect, i think:D

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hey welcome aboard! ooh now I'm interested in seeing these arts of yours :>

• a blow from Vasquez

( ⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆ )

Pride of course. It all started because his pride suffered a blow from Vasquez.

• Thx, friend;) By the way, you are from Russia, am i right?

Welcome! It's nice to be able to welcome you in this wonderful thread! I joined less than a month ago. Wait, really, it was so recently? I feel like I've spent ages here

• edited November 2015

(i swear you're on tumblr)

anyways, welcome to the club kiddo!

• That is the appropriate response to high school Musical

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh God, High School Musical... >:( Still, they do indeed carry on!!!

• Yes, i spread rhyiona on tumblr, haha
    people should know the true ship!
    Thank you)

lottii-lu posted: »

(i swear you're on tumblr) anyways, welcome to the club kiddo!

• rhysquez comfirmed?

a blow from Vasquez ( ⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆ )

Sign in to comment in this discussion.