Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thanks, Mr Duck:D

Quiff posted: »

Of course little fella, welcome to our most humble crib :^)

• Very.

lottii-lu posted: »

rhysquez comfirmed?

• enter image description here

Hey! Welcome to the family! <3

Nellas posted: »

Uh...hi, kittens._. Wow, the season is over but your thread is still active....soooo, may i join?

• Same. Kenny is unstable, and Jane was just stupid doing what she did, but she still seems chill
    My favorite ending were,
    By yourself(It seems super cool, you growing up and teaching AJ and junk, I dunno)
    Not sticking with kenny once you reach the fort(cant remember the name) It seems cool, again, Clem and Aj, her taking care of him and from the outside that place seems super rad.
    Jane w/ the other family(I like the kid)
    W/ Kenny all the way(refuse the safe place or whatever)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I actually ended up with just her and AJ... I don't understand the hate. I mean, yeah, it wasn't the smartest plan in the world but I get what she was trying to do.

• edited November 2015

I actually love Kenny as well but I just didn't think Jane deserved to die over that, I guess. Jane is resourceful and I don't think she's a bad person at all.

I actually like mine, to be honest, I kicked the family out cause they were shady. I think a lot of people seem to take Clementine threatening them as a bad thing, which I guess it kinda is but for me it means she's more wary than ever and thus more likely to be safe.

I don't know, this game is a very real mix of emotions but I will always make Clementine's survival and well being my priority and I felt satisfied with the outcome. :)

Klowbi posted: »

Same. Kenny is unstable, and Jane was just stupid doing what she did, but she still seems chill My favorite ending were, By yourself(It se

• That did drive me crazy too, I was like, dear lord why didn't she just freakin say that the baby's alive, ugh. And instead of provoking him, why not actually physiologically help the guy? It's your fault he's getting more unstable. She needs help too after having a suicidal sister who just died, not caring in the slightest.

Narraya posted: »

I could write you an essay why I don't like her and why it's mostly her fault.. She could end this fight just by saying AJ is safe during th

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

Since E5 is released, who is "new"? (There's so many new people, and I can't remember them...)

• I like that idea! Now can't stop thinking about Rhys in donut costume...

Gluttony, too much ice cream and Hyperion donuts.

• hey any Rhyiona art is good art. :)

To be honest, that was my first experience after 5 years of not drawing anything. Moreover I've never used graphics tablet. So, these works are not as good as you expect, i think:D

• Me;)

Eryka posted: »

Since E5 is released, who is "new"? (There's so many new people, and I can't remember them...)

• Quick Quesh, is the site being slow for anyone else like it was a few weeks ago.

And uhhhh... Rhyiona.

• Alright!... just gonna cut straight to the point.

I'm tired af.

I'm gonna... gonna get some coffee.

RIGHT! BASEMENT! NO KETTLE!

...crap.

Well, back to nibbling on some Skag meat!

• How many days? :-)

Me;)

• Maybe.

Poogers555 posted: »

Quick Quesh, is the site being slow for anyone else like it was a few weeks ago. And uhhhh... Rhyiona.

• Mew(=^・ω・^=) thx, kitten!

Hey! Welcome to the family!

• I've joined few moments ago:D

How many days? :-)

• It's working fine for me

Poogers555 posted: »

Quick Quesh, is the site being slow for anyone else like it was a few weeks ago. And uhhhh... Rhyiona.

• sleep on fiona's lap

BigBadPaul posted: »

Alright!... just gonna cut straight to the point. I'm tired af. I'm gonna... gonna get some coffee. RIGHT! BASEMENT! NO KETTLE! ...crap. Well, back to nibbling on some Skag meat!

• When CLem had the dream that she was back in the trailer with Lee, I was crying super hard screaming, "NUH UH, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME, NO, THIS ISN'T FAIR, TELLTALE IMA PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE." ..,..,

;________; Season 2 broke my heart too.

• You should eat normal food._.

Alright!... just gonna cut straight to the point. I'm tired af. I'm gonna... gonna get some coffee. RIGHT! BASEMENT! NO KETTLE! ...crap. Well, back to nibbling on some Skag meat!

• Okay.

Okay?

• edited November 2015

Uh...

enter image description here

• edited November 2015

Edit: wrong reply whoops

sleep on fiona's lap

• sleep w̶i̶t̶h̶ on fiona

• enter image description here
    Howdy Y'all. How we all doing on Remembrance day?

@Nellas Welcome to the Rhyiona shipping family! I hope you like this place and stay!

• The nude was meant to go to my PMs right?

Edit: wrong reply whoops

• Well, to be serious both Rhys and Fiona would be Greed and Envy

Jack would be everything except sloth.

Ok, i'd like to know something. What sin of seven deadly sins would suit Rhys? .-. srry for strange question)

• edited November 2015

sleep on fiona's lap

What an excellent idea.

sleep on fiona's lap

• edited November 2015

no!

i'm obviously smart enough to know not to post them on the fourms

The nude was meant to go to my PMs right?

• edited November 2015

But at the same time I take it with the grain of salt that they love to milk the fanbase by putting minimum effort into content and overpricing it. Like TPS is nothing but that.

They just when on the 2K sale didn't they? Man this is why I love 2K, better deals then other companies

• edited November 2015

Oh!... hey!

Daryace posted: »

Uh...

• aye b0ss

Howdy Y'all. How we all doing on Remembrance day? @Nellas Welcome to the Rhyiona shipping family! I hope you like this place and stay!

• if she lets you.

sleep on fiona's lap What an excellent idea.

• sleep w̶i̶t̶h̶ on fiona

Sounds like a good idea...

sleep w̶i̶t̶h̶ on fiona

• I love how she quoted Lee in my ending. ;____;

Klowbi posted: »

When CLem had the dream that she was back in the trailer with Lee, I was crying super hard screaming, "NUH UH, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME, NO, THIS ISN'T FAIR, TELLTALE IMA PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE."

• I think I'll stay here forever! This thread is so adorable;)

Howdy Y'all. How we all doing on Remembrance day? @Nellas Welcome to the Rhyiona shipping family! I hope you like this place and stay!

• I would if @rhonu was here... I'm already starting to miss her salads.

You should eat normal food._.

Uh...hi, kittens._. Wow, the season is over but your thread is still active....soooo, may i join?

• always happy to help ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

sleep w̶i̶t̶h̶ on fiona Sounds like a good idea...

• Yeah, why?

Thx, friend;) By the way, you are from Russia, am i right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.