Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

Thats right, I used your gif help against you.

BigBadPaul posted: »

I DIDN'T WANT IT FROM YOU, SASHA!

• Remembering that picture I sent you, huh...?

enter image description here

(whispers) Still no regrets.

Remembering that picture I sent you, huh...?

• Wow... ;-;

I wanted Rhys to look at me as his friend yet you want to ruin it. ;-;

Nellas posted: »

Takes all of it and gives to Rhys. It's from me now.

• Awkwardly pats you on the back

tfw ppl pick on you

• Thats right, I used your gif help against you.

RockMySocks posted: »

• the keyword being almost

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger Too bad nearly everything has managed to almost kill me...

• Wow... someone who helps me... ;-;

Thank you <3

• edited November 2015

I know what happened with 2K Australia and all that, and that sucks. But it doesn't change that they charged $60 off the bat for BL2 w/ low gravity. They barely improved the gameplay, and there really wasn't much worthwhile new content (I'm not talking about story). There was a ton of fanservice and gimmicks, which I enjoyed (like the more chatty characters) but there really wasn't any new features that were game changing because the features that came in the vanilla TPS were already made in BL2, but were just added in DLCs. I wouldn't be so harsh on TPS if it was originally half the cost.

Also, what's wrong with waiting? If you want a quality product that's not the same thing as the previous edition, it will take time. It's the difference between being ground breaking and the equivalent of junk food gaming. The Borderlands, the first game, was revolutionary at blending fps and rpg elements together successfully. The second, not as innovative but they pretty much rebuilt the world from the ground up again. TPS was just copy and paste BL2 and then make a couple of changes, and I really don't mind that, but only if you're going to reduce the price.

If I was to really simplify how I view costs of games from a player's perspective: if a game is $60 on release, I'm paying 20 for story, 20 for gameplay, and 20 for it being new. By this logic, I should've at most payed 40 upon release for TPS because there weren't any significant gameplay changes.

That's becuase Pre-Sequel was made under very tight time. Pre-Sequel was made by 2K Australia, which was going out of business, which is why

• Side ho aint good enough. You'll find I'll be of more use to you being a front ho. I realised I didn't give out my name. :o

but but I already got a side ho squad, if you wanna join just ask . The members are on my bio.

• Sorry:(
    Just wanted to help you! I'm just like post office, ok?:D But Rhys doesn't know about it

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Wow... ;-; I wanted Rhys to look at me as his friend yet you want to ruin it. ;-;

• edited November 2015

Not our fault you can't keep it in your pants. Goin' around knockin' people up....

YOU KNOW IT WAS ENGORGE!

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Not our fault you can't keep it in your pants. Goin' around knockin' people up.... You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Haha, it's okay c:

Sorry:( Just wanted to help you! I'm just like post office, ok?:D But Rhys doesn't know about it

• Glad to hear that! It's no big deal living here, though.

Just wanna say i'm glad to see someone from Russia)

• Sometimes I can be kind. <3

Wow... someone who helps me... ;-; Thank you

• Haha... <3

We are surely going to be great buddies =D

Sometimes I can be kind.

Awkwardly pats you on the back

• When the child arrives I'll be more of a father than he is. I got your back.

Not our fault you can't keep it in your pants. Goin' around knockin' people up.... You should be ashamed of yourself.

• And now you call me a monster.

That's it, Rhys. I'm sorry. I can't live like this. I'm running off to the Highlands to live with the stalkers and the threshers and you will never see your child.

Not our fault you can't keep it in your pants. Goin' around knockin' people up.... YOU KNOW IT WAS ENGORGE! You should be ashamed of yourself.

• edited November 2015

I'll be more of a father than he is.

When the child arrives I'll be more of a father than he is. I got your back.

• 2 NEW MEMBERS IN ONE DAY!!!?!?!?!?!!? AFTER EP. 5!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?

(ahem) Welcome and glad to have you

Rhyiona took over my life a while ago but I'm new to the forums. So I suppose I should introduce myself? Ha so formal.

• I'm sure he doesn't hate you! (somewhere deep in his heart)

Tfw you hate me so much. ;-;

• A-a-a a sock fetish?

Rhyiona took over my life a while ago but I'm new to the forums. Welcome aboard! So I suppose I should introduce myself? I wanna know more about your sock fetish!

• I sure hope so :'c

Or else I'll cry forever ;-;

I'm sure he doesn't hate you! (somewhere deep in his heart)

• Having issues deciding which gif to use, there, Paul? Lol.

I'll be more of a father than he is.

• Poor Rhys. He can't even take care of his children.

I feel bad for Fiona.

When the child arrives I'll be more of a father than he is. I got your back.

• edited November 2015

That's it, Rhys. I'm sorry. I can't live like this. I'm running off to the Highlands to live with the stalkers and the threshers and you will never see your child.

I messed up. I-I'm sorry!... don't leave me.

Pleeeaaaase...

And now you call me a monster. That's it, Rhys. I'm sorry. I can't live like this. I'm running off to the Highlands to live with the stalkers and the threshers and you will never see your child.

• Imagine if Rhys is the facehugger and facehugs Fiona and made Fiona pregnant? (Just imagine in a no logical way)

• You're too cute to hate ;_;
    He just pretends

I sure hope so :'c Or else I'll cry forever ;-;

• He always wants to make his posts perfection ;^)

Having issues deciding which gif to use, there, Paul? Lol.

• He can't even take care of his children.

Not surprising coming out of you, Sasha...

Poor Rhys. He can't even take care of his children. I feel bad for Fiona.

Oh please, don't give me that look. I mean. You're welcome I guess?

• It was one edit, okay, I-I... I've had to make my point.

Having issues deciding which gif to use, there, Paul? Lol.

• At least I don't cheat with everyone here, Rhys!

He can't even take care of his children. Not surprising coming out of you, Sasha...

• I don't know if I can handle this kind of emotional turmoil.

That's it, Rhys. I'm sorry. I can't live like this. I'm running off to the Highlands to live with the stalkers and the threshers and you will never see your child. I messed up. I-I'm sorry!... don't leave me. Pleeeaaaase...

• Fabulously late to the party as always, Anyways Welcome Fam! (゚ヮ゚)

Rhyiona took over my life a while ago but I'm new to the forums. So I suppose I should introduce myself? Ha so formal.

• YAAAASSS I AM HERE. THANK THANK. I'm actually overwhelmed with all the love. <3

2 NEW MEMBERS IN ONE DAY!!!?!?!?!?!!? AFTER EP. 5!!!?!!?!?!?!?!? (ahem) Welcome and glad to have you

Imagine if Rhys is the facehugger and facehugs Fiona and made Fiona pregnant? (Just imagine in a no logical way)

• Actually, it was two.

I'm a compulsive page-refresher.

It was one edit, okay, I-I... I've had to make my point.

• rhyiona dating sim

I WANT IT

Sign in to comment in this discussion.