Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Your username should be CockMySocks

RockMySocks posted: »

yes.

• Okay.

Its possible but not recommended.

• Haha... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rhys b like enter link description here

• I think this is the part where I feel bad.

Mawula posted: »

For me, GoT is always the first. First TTG game ever

• If it were such a thing, I wouldn't want to live on Pandora anymore.

Rhys = Jesus?

• ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

Rhys don't play.

Heads or Tails? Tails Bend over.... ....

• You're welcome! You both look freaking awesome. <3

Daryace posted: »

Thanks! we're trying our best!

• (⊙‿⊙✿) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Mornings are always too calm.

She's far too used to sleeping with one eye open -- life on Pandora had never been kind enough to let her have peaceful nights when she could allow herself to sleep at all. The bounties on her head made it hard to close her eyes without expecting someone to barge in and try to blow her brains out.

But now her life's turned upside down and she doesn't know how to deal with it.

It's nice, if she's being honest, but it's not what she's used to and she's just a little scared of change.

It's ironic, Fiona snorts to herself as she lazily tries to fix her bed hair, considering her one goal has always to been to change her lifestyle.

Slowly, she makes her way to the kitchen, dragging her feet behind her. The window's fogged and she can hear the torrential downpour outside indicating that they're probably not going to make much progress in finding out where Sasha and Vaughn are today either. It makes her chest ache longingly for a few seconds before she resigns herself to accepting they're probably fine, at the very least.

Jumping from place to place isn't ideal and she's not used to this kind of weather after spending her entire life somewhere akin to a desert in temperature but there's something oddly charming about the situation and she can't quite put her finger on it.

She lifts the mug to her lips and the bitter taste of the coffee makes her frown for a moment before growing used to it again.

She almost drops the mug, however, when the alarm clock inside a room down the hall snaps her out of her musings without warning.

Right, maybe it's the company.

Fiona rolls her eyes and it's quickly followed by a wince when Rhys shows no signs of waking up to turn the alarm off. The sound is getting to her amidst the silence and she can barely process her own thoughs so she swiftly holds on to this excuse when she makes her way to his door and simply swings it open.

She knows he doesn't lock his door and it's a bad habit he should lose if he's planning on staying on Pandora.

What she sees, though, surprises her and at the same time it doesn't but she still thinks she can't find the words to articulate how she feels about this.

Rhys is sprawled across the bed in a position she has to give him credit for because she's not sure if that's humanely possible for most of the population. He's snoring and drooling and it's gross in an endearing way but she can't even concentrate on that when he's got a teddy bear tighly pressed against his chest.

It's a mix of adorable and ridiculous, really.

Shaking her head, she turns the alarm clock off and his features visibly relax -- he slept like a rock but the sound had still gotten to him in some way -- and, carefully, she pulls the blanket to cover him properly, the bear laying to the side somewhat forgotten.

Fiona's not sure what she's thinking when she presses a kiss to his forehead but it's easy to forget to make excuses when he subconsciously smiles in his sleep and it leaves her feeling a little lighter when she tiptoes her way back outside the room, the door closing with a small click.

She's not sure why, honestly, because if he didn't wake to an alarm clock it won't be her footsteps to snap him out of it.

She thinks, at least, because she doesn't see when he cracks an eye open and smiles at her just before the door blocks her view again.

"You didn't cover Cuddles!"

This time she does drop the mug and it crashes down on the floor without breaking somehow but the coffee still spills all over.

"I'm sorry... what?" Is all she can let out and she's vaguely irritated by the way he huffs at her.

"Cuddles!" He shakes the bear in front of her face (she finally takes notice of a pink bow on its head and it horrifies her) and it finally clicks in her head. "She was sleeping in the cold! You're a monster!"

"...You named your bear."

"Of course!" His eyes widen indignantly and she really does feel like terrible person for a few seconds before remembering how stupid this is. "I have a heart."

"Wait a second," she scrunches her nose suspiciously, "how do you even know I covered you?"

"I..." she can tell he's definitely aware of the blush rising to his cheeks.

"Why did you even set the alarm clock anyway? We have nothing planned."

He yelps before laughing nervously and grabbing Cuddles into his arms. She doesn't stop him from taking a couple of steps back and she wonders if she's finding this amusing afterall.

"I think... I think Cuddles got sick. I have to... uh, take care of her. Bye!"

She lets him go for now and she can't lie to herself that she's not impressed with his skill of switching from sneaky to completely stupid in a matter of moments but it's what it makes him who he is and she can't bring herself to think of it negatively.

But she swears they'll be talking later or she'll be ripping that bear to pieces.

sly rhys. who still sleeps with a teddy bear. hey, don't judge, we've all done it.

yeah i have no excuse for this, it seemed funnier in my head

sorry for any typos

• Oh, okay, you replied to me so I was really confused

I did what was right, she would have to know sooner or later.

I was talking to rhonu! Besides why the heck did you have to go and get bae into this, come on I thought we were bros!

• Well, you know what socks can also be used for.

Eryka posted: »

Your username should be CockMySocks

• holy fuck

• Shit boy, I'm saving this for later.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Mornings are always too calm. She's far too used to sleeping with one eye open -- life on Pandora had never been kind enough to let her h

• Have sex

Well, you know what socks can also be used for.

• Or maybe use it like a condom

• No chill

• NICE B)

Shit boy, I'm saving this for later.

• Sock puppets

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

Yeah, a "puppet"

Sock puppets

• Well... you get the idea of it atleast.

Eryka posted: »

Yeah, a "puppet"

• Cock puppets.

Sock puppets

• Huh, why? We all have our preferences.

I think this is the part where I feel bad.

• Thanks, Bigby!

I'm super hyped!! -

This is siiick!

• It will be. ;)

holy fuck

• Good thing she was ok with it for the most part cause it would have been the vet for you!

Oh, okay, you replied to me so I was really confused I did what was right, she would have to know sooner or later.

• I mean, I do like the GOT game but I just end up forgetting about it. Shame on me.

Huh, why? We all have our preferences.

• Ok, kittens, i'm reallyreallyreally enjoying your company, but it's 4:30 am in my place and i usually wake up at 6 am:D I just wanna thank you all! YOU'RE THE BEST! You gave me a lot of ideas and now i'd like to draw smth....mb i'll show it to you soon.-. c ya <3

• what?! how could you?!

Good thing she was ok with it for the most part cause it would have been the vet for you!

• I loved it! <3333

HOW CUTE <3

Mornings are always too calm. She's far too used to sleeping with one eye open -- life on Pandora had never been kind enough to let her h

• good night, sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Nellas posted: »

Ok, kittens, i'm reallyreallyreally enjoying your company, but it's 4:30 am in my place and i usually wake up at 6 am:D I just wanna thank y

• thank you friend <3 <3

Daryace posted: »

I loved it! <3333 HOW CUTE

• Good night! Sweet dreams!

enter image description here

Ok, kittens, i'm reallyreallyreally enjoying your company, but it's 4:30 am in my place and i usually wake up at 6 am:D I just wanna thank y

• WOAH its that late? Damn, sorry for distracting you will all the rhyiona goodness. ;) Looking forward to it! Goodnight. <3

• Saved this. I'm in love with your stories <3

• The bear is a...she? This is hilarious XD

• Thank you so much. <3

Saved this. I'm in love with your stories

• This ship gives power! I don't want to sleep at all! But I have to:(

WOAH its that late? Damn, sorry for distracting you will all the rhyiona goodness. Looking forward to it! Goodnight.

• Thank you. <3

and yeah, why not? :D

The bear is a...she? This is hilarious XD

• But...you didn't have to wait for it when you forgot! There's a bright side!

I mean, I do like the GOT game but I just end up forgetting about it. Shame on me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.