Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alright I'll write down your name on the list

BigBadPaul posted: »

Yes. I want to participate.

• Or catches it and throws it in the trashbin. (⊙‿⊙✿)

Ouch, just...

enter image description here

...ouch.

RockMySocks posted: »

Or catches it and throws it in the trashbin. (⊙‿⊙✿)

• i would if i had the money (ToT)

I know it's really early but I came up with an idea on a Rhyiona secret Santa(it's not secret) shit. How it works is that I'm gonna write

• STALKING IS NOT A WAY TO GET IT!

IT WAS ONLY ONE TIME! FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

WOLFENUS he/she.. JUST WANTS LOVE. STALKING IS NOT A WAY TO GET IT!

• edited November 2015

i would if i had the money

It's fine. I'll gift ya something anyway. (and no, you don't need to gift me anything back)

lottii-lu posted: »

i would if i had the money (ToT)

• that is the evilest thing I can imagine, holy crap

Or catches it and throws it in the trashbin. (⊙‿⊙✿)

• One, REALLY LONG time.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

STALKING IS NOT A WAY TO GET IT! IT WAS ONLY ONE TIME! FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

• You're gonna have stalkers when you have, what was it again? 200 friends? A full friends list?

And here I thought you liked being popular. Huh. Not THAT popular.

• If you don't use your credit card then buy a steam card in your local mall/store. I'm not gonna force to participate tho.

• edited November 2015

It's fine. I'll gift ya something anyway. (and no, you don't need to gift me anything back)

b-but i'd feel guilty.

really, paul you don't have to

i would if i had the money It's fine. I'll gift ya something anyway. (and no, you don't need to gift me anything back)

• put me in the 'maybe' list

I know it's really early but I came up with an idea on a Rhyiona secret Santa(it's not secret) shit. How it works is that I'm gonna write

• That's what I got in mind after a talk with Eryka.

Ssssshhhould have guessed!...

Haha, I loved it none-the-less!

Mawula posted: »

That's what I got in mind after a talk with Eryka. While you were away for two days, she suggested you were doing stuff. Then I was like ' two days, man, must be cybernetics'. LOL.

• Well I'm back from testing. Thanks to all the people who wished me luck and hoped for me to not get killed by a tornado.

• FOR THE LOVE OF RHYIONA, RHYS!

AT LEAST I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO DIE ;-;

One, REALLY LONG time.

• I don't have much to give, but my arms are wide open for you... AWAY from Paul.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Aw... That makes me so happy ;-;

• You must be rich af Paul

i would if i had the money It's fine. I'll gift ya something anyway. (and no, you don't need to gift me anything back)

• i'll try and get one, then

If you don't use your credit card then buy a steam card in your local mall/store. I'm not gonna force to participate tho.

• Thats as hard as I'm gonna ship Rhyiona. Smiles innocently.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

that is the evilest thing I can imagine, holy crap

• well to be fair I haven't really posted my Rhyiona stuff on Tumblr..I know I should but I don't have many decent Rhyiona pictures to show there and this thread seems to be the most logical place for Rhyiona arts :P

Yes I did..some time ago :D

Well technically yes, but.. I've been here and there. On Tumblr. On here. Stalking. As you do. And wait, you freaking drew that. Dude.

• Ight

put me in the 'maybe' list

• I-I admit, I haven't really cleaned up the friends list in a while... should probably do that.

You're gonna have stalkers when you have, what was it again? 200 friends? A full friends list?

• He knows fashion :)

Matching pants and socks! Rhys, such a dandy

• So, about that foursome...

Eryka posted: »

I'll be back in 30 minutes! I'll create some piece of art!

• Just send nudes. :)

• Yes, it is!

Your name on Steam is Coral Kirkland right?

• All right, have to sleep now.

If we are all posting stuff, here's my latest work. I published it here, but maybe you missed it. Good night!
    It is slightly M

• enter image description here

I don't have much to give, but my arms are wide open for you... AWAY from Paul.

• I'm in on this. I already have some things in mind.

• Just so I know, do you want me to put you in the maybe list or the for sure list?

i'll try and get one, then

• b-but i'd feel guilty.

Absolutely no need for you to feel that way.

really, paul you don't have to

I know I don't. But it's Christmas!

It's fine. I'll gift ya something anyway. (and no, you don't need to gift me anything back) b-but i'd feel guilty. really, paul you don't have to

• Did you get kill?

Well I'm back from testing. Thanks to all the people who wished me luck and hoped for me to not get killed by a tornado.

• That'll work too.

Just send nudes.

• ohmygod...they are...SO CUTE <3

Amazing draw, nohuhuh!!! <33333

nohuhhuh posted: »

heh, I'm just gonna post this old drawing again because I don't have anything new to show.. and seeing this again made me giggle xD

• I'll put you on the list

I'm in on this. I already have some things in mind.

• GoT rated Rhyiona dreams, Mawula! ^-^

All right, have to sleep now. If we are all posting stuff, here's my latest work. I published it here, but maybe you missed it. Good night! It is slightly M

• Night, Mawula!

All right, have to sleep now. If we are all posting stuff, here's my latest work. I published it here, but maybe you missed it. Good night! It is slightly M

• I'll add you then.

Daryace posted: »

Yes, it is!

• If I wasn't spending my money on my Fiona's cosplay.... cries

• I just hatched a shiny Pinsir.

B)

• Hey, you may not think you have many decent ones, but it doesn't hurt to post them sometimes and you're sure to get loads of praise. :) You have talent, lovely! I'd love to see more from you. <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

well to be fair I haven't really posted my Rhyiona stuff on Tumblr..I know I should but I don't have many decent Rhyiona pictures to show there and this thread seems to be the most logical place for Rhyiona arts :P Yes I did..some time ago

Sign in to comment in this discussion.