Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited November 2015

Stuck in your... what?

Great, the innuendoes are coming in fast.

No!... not down... there...

enter image description here

...head, I meant stuck in my head!

RockMySocks posted: »

Stuck in your... what? Great, the innuendoes are coming in fast.

• This was kinda punny.

• IT DIDN'T WORK. Ignore this. ;-;

This was kinda punny.

• I won't ignore it, cocky.

IT DIDN'T WORK. Ignore this. ;-;

• Ignore this. ;-;

Spoiler your post/s.

IT DIDN'T WORK. Ignore this. ;-;

• Pfft, nobody even calls me Lux, let alone my actual name. People have started calling me Floss for some reason. Or Flo. Its a new thing.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Well, when I saw that sock combined with the name, I reaaaalllly didn't know what to think! So, I've just tried to call you in neutral ways whenever I could. That is, until I saw your name on Steam.

• my love is platonic

said this a million times already

TTG was a different and sad case...!

I've already been shipped with the whole thread, I don't need this in my life. :P Wait... didn't you ship yourself with the thread?.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

It's too late, I took some screenshots

Ignore this. ;-; Spoiler your post/s.

• Goddamn you guys.

Eryka posted: »

It's too late, I took some screenshots

• Teach me how to delete things.

Ignore this. ;-; Spoiler your post/s.

• @RockMySocks at least u dont have people thinking youre a girl all the time

i mean its just a coincidence that i have a girl avatar, and am the almighty owner of a massive shipping thread

welcome by the way

• So you're our shipping lord and saviour? Is this the part where I kiss your boot? Lol jk I wouldn't do that.

But thanks! <3 Yeah, it sucks sometimes getting misgendered but hey, its exciting.

Green613 posted: »

@RockMySocks at least u dont have people thinking youre a girl all the time i mean its just a coincidence that i have a girl avatar, and am the almighty owner of a massive shipping thread welcome by the way

• edited November 2015

Teach me how to delete things.

You can't just delete your own posts unfortunately. Only moderators and admins can do that.

I've heard of people flagging their own posts for deletion somehow, but I never tried it.

If you are really desperate though, ask someone with the "Moderator/Admin" badge.

Otherwise, just spoiler the post and forget about it.

If you wanna spoiler, edit the post that you want to hide, tick the "This comment contains spoilers" box.

Select Other (it's at the bottom of the list), and then just type in the reason for why it's a spoiler. In this case, redundant post. :v

Though don't be surprised if I'm a bit back behind on those things. ;p

Teach me how to delete things.

• Is this the part where I kiss your boot

Of course not!

you have to kiss my sock

the one in the OP

So you're our shipping lord and saviour? Is this the part where I kiss your boot? Lol jk I wouldn't do that. But thanks! Yeah, it sucks sometimes getting misgendered but hey, its exciting.

• I'll just call ya Socks. That exciting for you? :v

Pfft, nobody even calls me Lux, let alone my actual name. People have started calling me Floss for some reason. Or Flo. Its a new thing.

• Well thanks, mister paragraph pants! It was only an image that didn't work, anyway. I'm sure I'll figure it out as time passes. So long as you and everyone else don't get sick of me. ;)

Teach me how to delete things. You can't just delete your own posts unfortunately. Only moderators and admins can do that. I've h

• I honestly thought you looked like this

@RockMySocks at least u dont have people thinking youre a girl all the time i mean its just a coincidence that i have a girl avatar, and am the almighty owner of a massive shipping thread welcome by the way

• Grrrrrrr.

Daryace posted: »

Don't be scared! I'm just a good girl Bye bye darling!

• Thats actually pretty nasty. I hope your feet don't sweat too much, otherwise I'm outta here. Sorry to disappoint you.

Is this the part where I kiss your boot Of course not! you have to kiss my sock the one in the OP

• edited November 2015

Well thanks, mister paragraph pants!

Shit, I got those pants on too tight!

So long as you and everyone else don't get sick of me. ;)

It's not like you did much wrong around here... if anything, your attitude is refreshing!

You'll do just fine here! Glad to have you aboard!

Well thanks, mister paragraph pants! It was only an image that didn't work, anyway. I'm sure I'll figure it out as time passes. So long as you and everyone else don't get sick of me.

• I was so surprised when you and @ABigBadWolf were actually men. :P

• You must be having a field day with how lewd the thread has been lately huh Eryka?

Eryka posted: »

But not enough

• Call me whatever you like. I feel like a cool kid now.

I'll just call ya Socks. That exciting for you? :v

• Call me whatever you like.

Alright... if I'm honest, Socks just sounds like something out of a clothing commercial.

Lux or Flo I'd say!

Call me whatever you like. I feel like a cool kid now.

• Ha- Wait. What? Don't take this the wrong way, but you do worry me sometimes.

But hey, thanks for boosting my self esteem. Although it may be an issue if I get too comfortable here.

Well thanks, mister paragraph pants! Shit, I got those pants on too tight! So long as you and everyone else don't get sick of

• Wait, how did you mistake Wolf for a girl, I understand Green, but Wolf?

I was so surprised when you and @ABigBadWolf were actually men. :P

• @RockMySocks

That comment you've made on my Steam profile though.

• edited November 2015

Ha- Wait. What? Don't take this the wrong way, but you do worry me sometimes.

Eh... you'll get used to my way of joking around sooner or later.

But hey, thanks for boosting my self esteem. Although it may be an issue if I get too comfortable here.

Hmph... I see. Well, you know... you're welcome!

Ha- Wait. What? Don't take this the wrong way, but you do worry me sometimes. But hey, thanks for boosting my self esteem. Although it may be an issue if I get too comfortable here.

• Hey, they're made of the finest Hyperion material. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm gonna stick to calling you jerk. Or maybe something nicer, like bean head.

Call me whatever you like. Alright... if I'm honest, Socks just sounds like something out of a clothing commercial. Lux or Flo I'd say!

• Hello!! :D

Nellas posted: »

Uh...hi, kittens._. Wow, the season is over but your thread is still active....soooo, may i join?

• So. Should I be sorry? Because you know what, I choose not to be. ;)

You must be having a field day with how lewd the thread has been lately huh Eryka?

• Girly attitude? ;)

Wait, how did you mistake Wolf for a girl, I understand Green, but Wolf?

• You, what? >:(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I... like Jane...

• I'm gonna stick to calling you jerk. Or maybe something nicer, like bean head.

I'll stick with the first one, thank you very much.

But since you're gonna call me... THAT, I might as well end up calling you socks. ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Hey, they're made of the finest Hyperion material. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'm gonna stick to calling you jerk. Or maybe something nicer, like bean head.

• You like her as well?! :O

Quiff posted: »

Me too wolf. I thought she was cool and could be useful in the future

• Of course not, why would you think that? xp

So. Should I be sorry? Because you know what, I choose not to be.

• Well, and I know this is sexist, but before then I had never heard of male shippers, so I kinda assumed everyone was female. I now know the errors of my ways. :(

Wait, how did you mistake Wolf for a girl, I understand Green, but Wolf?

• Calling me Socks isn't even an insult, you can atleast try harder than that. Jerk.

I'm gonna stick to calling you jerk. Or maybe something nicer, like bean head. I'll stick with the first one, thank you very much. But since you're gonna call me... THAT, I might as well end up calling you socks. ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

• edited November 2015

I know this is sexist, but before then I had never heard of male shippers, so I kinda assumed everyone was female.

how dare u

Well, and I know this is sexist, but before then I had never heard of male shippers, so I kinda assumed everyone was female. I now know the errors of my ways.

• Well, apparently since my entrance, theres been a lot more talk of genitalia and innuendoes. My work here is done

Of course not, why would you think that? xp

Sign in to comment in this discussion.