Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm not doing it on purpose man

Yours aren't even that bad, poor Mike has to spam me to bump his PM sometmes ;-;

HazzatheMan posted: »

I thought we was Brother's man?! I remember what you said: "You don't leave bro's hanging like that" You said that in a PM you missed once from me

• Sweetie, I always win. Blows a kiss mockingly.

BigBadPaul posted: »

I saw the first post "I accept your offer", don't try to take back what you originally say. ...you win.

• SLEEP

SLEEP, YOU BABY No.

• checkmate B)

RockMySocks posted: »

I tried to think of a way to reply to this, but nothing comes to mind.

• Sad thing is that I REALLY wanted to buy an Armor of Altair cosplay from AC2/AC Brotherhood! But I had no money and pay-day was 2 days before Halloween so the promotional gear was all I could get in time :/

I think I will...

Awesome Assass Creed! And you're going to bed now? xD

• I knew there was a reason why I found you so aggrivating.

Huh. People are probably gonna explode in outrage over this new fact.

Shit, its confirmed. I am Fiona. Well then!... you're in for a world of pain!... ...'cause I'm Rhys.

• enter image description here

So... what IS the deal?...

Sweetie, I always win. Blows a kiss mockingly.

• WE BOTH NEED SLEEP. SMACKS.

Nu-uh.

• Yeah, or that..

I tried to think of a way to reply to this, but nothing comes to mind. AKA, I'm over my head?

• I know brah... But I like ya! T_T

I had to do that with a bro way back on TWAU forum... Fun times :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm not doing it on purpose man Yours aren't even that bad, poor Mike has to spam me to bump his PM sometmes ;-;

• YOU DON'T CONTROL ME!

SLEEP

• edited November 2015

SMACKS.

enter image description here

WE BOTH NEED SLEEP. SMACKS.

• aw, thanks buddy ;-;

it's probably not that fun bumping tho :P

I know brah... But I like ya! T_T I had to do that with a bro way back on TWAU forum... Fun times :P

• I'M LOOKING OUT FOR YOU!

YOU DON'T CONTROL ME!

• I knew there was a reason why I found you so aggrivating.

Well, there had to be a reason for me to keep up with you for this long...

Huh. People are probably gonna explode in outrage over this new fact.

It's gonna be... interesting, to say the least.

I knew there was a reason why I found you so aggrivating. Huh. People are probably gonna explode in outrage over this new fact.

• :I This cannot be news to you dude... You were like, the first guy to make me feel welcome here! We had so many convos and stuff, I can't just let that go... or you :')

Oh it was, cuz it annoyed him and his responses were so worth it! XP

aw, thanks buddy ;-; it's probably not that fun bumping tho :P

• edited November 2015

It honestly means a lot when someone says that, though, because it makes me feel like I'm doing something right. That's what we all want, afterall. :)

he didn't like it? I actually like getting my pms bumped haha

but mike bumps it with priceless stuff :P

:I This cannot be news to you dude... You were like, the first guy to make me feel welcome here! We had so many convos and stuff, I can't just let that go... or you :') Oh it was, cuz it annoyed him and his responses were so worth it! XP

• OKAY, OKAY! FINE! GOING TO SLEEP SOON!

HAPPY?

I'M LOOKING OUT FOR YOU!

• Yes.

Good Rhys.

OKAY, OKAY! FINE! GOING TO SLEEP SOON! HAPPY?

• Bad Ass!
    Night' Hazza, Later! ^‿^

Yo!!! So I forgot to post this, this is what I dressed up as on Halloween (I had to work the day before so we took pictures then, this wa

• I think I'm gonna head off now guys, its nearly THREE IN THE MORNING (@BigBadPaul) and I've got work in the morning so.

Ew. Wish me luck.

• Oh god, don't make me more jealous.

Sad thing is that I REALLY wanted to buy an Armor of Altair cosplay from AC2/AC Brotherhood! But I had no money and pay-day was 2 days before Halloween so the promotional gear was all I could get in time I think I will...

• enter image description here

Yes. Good Rhys.

• Goodnight, sweet prince.

SMACKS.

• edited November 2015

...good night. Sleep fast!

Ew. Wish me luck.

I... I will do!

I think I'm gonna head off now guys, its nearly THREE IN THE MORNING (@BigBadPaul) and I've got work in the morning so. Ew. Wish me luck.

• You said everyone on the thread loves me (untrue but we'll cross that bridge when necessary) but dude, everyone here loves you! You make it worth it! :D

Wish someone would bump a PM with me... Then again I like to keep on top of things so... :P

I keep trying to start an endless PM with you, but I somehow started one with Mike :)

It honestly means a lot when someone says that, though, because it makes me feel like I'm doing something right. That's what we all want, af

• 3am? Bah, lightwieght!

I've gone on for 24 hours a few times!!! (Though it was to raise money for charity....)

I think I'm gonna head off now guys, its nearly THREE IN THE MORNING (@BigBadPaul) and I've got work in the morning so. Ew. Wish me luck.

• I think I'm gonna go a little earlier than usual today. I've got a headache and I just wanna sleep and wake up without it.

good night guys <3

• I didn't buy it in the end though...

Oh and to clarify, I CANNOT make cosplay's. But I really wish I could :)

Oh god, don't make me more jealous.

• Dude!

XD

Bad Ass! Night' Hazza, Later! ^‿^

• I dress you up in a cute pink fluffy dress with stockings, do your make-up without complaining, put my hat on your head and voila.

And guess what? You're gonna like it.

So... what IS the deal?...

• Good Night Wolf! ᵔ_ᵔ

I think I'm gonna go a little earlier than usual today. I've got a headache and I just wanna sleep and wake up without it. good night guys

• Come on, I'll be a zombie at work otherwise.

3am? Bah, lightwieght! I've gone on for 24 hours a few times!!! (Though it was to raise money for charity....)

• edited November 2015

man, thanks for making my night better, it really means a lot :) I'm sure everyone loves you -- problems happen and go afterall!

I have a PM with bloop that's been going on since around this time last year

...he has to bump it all the time buuuuut STILL :P

You said everyone on the thread loves me (untrue but we'll cross that bridge when necessary) but dude, everyone here loves you! You make it

• And don't think its all over just yet. Goodnight, Rhys.

...good night. Sleep fast! Ew. Wish me luck. I... I will do!

• Goodnight pup. <3

I think I'm gonna go a little earlier than usual today. I've got a headache and I just wanna sleep and wake up without it. good night guys

• Night' Socks, Sweet Dreams, Good Luck! ^.^

• Morning shift? Yeah you should've been asleep 2 hours ago....

Take it from experience. I had barely 3 hours sleep once and then had to go to the gym! (Yes, I was forced to go...)

Come on, I'll be a zombie at work otherwise.

• edited November 2015

No problem! There are a few I have to get back in good with... But I need to earn that love by actually making an attempt here! God knows why you love me, you're like Level 10 to my Level 3 :P

Oh man, I want one of those with you!

That's it, PM starts now >:)

man, thanks for making my night better, it really means a lot I'm sure everyone loves you -- problems happen and go afterall! I have a

• Night, Wolf.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.