Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Goodnight, Rhys.

Night, Fi.

RockMySocks posted: »

And don't think its all over just yet. Goodnight, Rhys.

• When someone says Rhyiona is bad

enter image description here

And you're there accepting your fate of always being shipped with everyone

• Hah, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the advice Haribo, goodnight.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Morning shift? Yeah you should've been asleep 2 hours ago.... Take it from experience. I had barely 3 hours sleep once and then had to go to the gym! (Yes, I was forced to go...)

• Thank you! Goofy Goodnight? ;)

Night' Socks, Sweet Dreams, Good Luck! ^.^

• Oh God the Haribo joke made it here! :O

NO!!!! It stays on Steam where it belongs! XP

Hah, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the advice Haribo, goodnight.

• edited November 2015

God what have I done?

I start a convo with @RockMySocks on Steam and it suddenly turns into this:

Me: Marry me

Her: Do you have a ring?

Me: I can buy you one

Her: Buy me a Haribo ring and I'll be happy

Me: I can buy you as many as you want

Her: Make it the sour ones!

Me: Have them all!

... @xfuriouss my bae, please come back and save me from this sin!! :I

• YES. YES. YES.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Lmao. Okay, that's it. I don't ship Paulwaiii anymore. This is too much. Peanut x Paul OTP! YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT! I SAID IT!

• VAUGUSHA CONFIRMED.

Also, that ship name works really well with all their names....

Oh my god. They're having a threesome.

• edited November 2015

Watch yourself Hazza Don't make the same mistake I did. xp

God what have I done? I start a convo with @RockMySocks on Steam and it suddenly turns into this: Me: Marry me Her: Do you have a r

• WOLFENUS. MY FRIEND. THE SHIPPER OF BIGBADPEANUT.

I would love to play BL2 with you tomorrow.

LMAO so many ships. I think my head will explore cuz of that xD In all seriousness, though... It's almost 12:18 AM right now... And I rea

• edited November 2015

So here I am, back from work, and....

Oh, what's this? Over 500 new comments!? YASSSSS THIS IS EXACTLY HOW THE THREAD SHOULD BE!!

-scrolls through page after page-

Oh, lol, you guys are so dirty...

....wait.

What's this?

@ROCKMYSOCKS U TRYNA STEAL MY MAN???

I WILL FIGHT YOU, BITCH.

I know I said we were friends...but this? THIS???

And then I thought...Hmmm. Maybe...maybe this is how @Kawaiii would feel if she saw me, a little newbie, already moving in on her ship....

Emotions welled up inside me. I felt so ashamed.

I thought, "This was never supposed to happen. LET IT GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE!!"

"BACK WHEN LOVE WAS PURE. BACK WHEN MEMBER SHIPS WERE HALLOWED, AND SACRED. BACK...TO THE DAYS OF PAULWAIII."

@BigBadPaul, I can't let it go on like this. Go back to Kawaiii. Go back to her. Our love was never written in the stars...

@OfficialSheriffMaybe, I will continue to be your #1 side hoe. <3

And then I thought about Rhyiona and used the weirdly melodramatic mood I'm in right now to keep writing things.

• add me but i probably wont end up buying anything, ill try my best to get funds by the time it starts though, so i guess thats a "maybe" just like john

I know it's really early but I came up with an idea on a Rhyiona secret Santa(it's not secret) shit. How it works is that I'm gonna write

• i feel ya, but keep practicing and you'll get there. the biggest things are time and money amounts xD

I didn't buy it in the end though... Oh and to clarify, I CANNOT make cosplay's. But I really wish I could

• btw it looks sweet af in my opinion

Dude! XD

• dont worry im not a foot person either

Thats actually pretty nasty. I hope your feet don't sweat too much, otherwise I'm outta here. Sorry to disappoint you.

• edited November 2015

And I've got work in the morning so. Ew. Wish me luck.

I think I'm gonna head off now guys, its nearly THREE IN THE MORNING (@BigBadPaul) and I've got work in the morning so. Ew. Wish me luck.

• I laughed so hard at this and i have no idea why

anyways, welcome back peanut <3 how was work?

So here I am, back from work, and.... Oh, what's this? Over 500 new comments!? YASSSSS THIS IS EXACTLY HOW THE THREAD SHOULD BE!! -s

• yall need to chill the fuk out with all this member shipping

remember we ship rhys and fiona not eachother, plus since youre literally all my children this is all incestuous

you all have no shame

• It's a legitimate chronicle of my spectrum of emotions as I read through the four new pages (!) I'd missed since I left.

Work was soooo slooooooow.... We ended up clocking out super early.

I laughed so hard at this and i have no idea why anyways, welcome back peanut how was work?

• Da fuq did I miss

• this is all incestuous

This was pretty freakin great XD

Green613 posted: »

yall need to chill the fuk out with all this member shipping remember we ship rhys and fiona not eachother, plus since youre literally all my children this is all incestuous you all have no shame

• I read back as black.........
    Imma go overboard the ship now.

I laughed so hard at this and i have no idea why anyways, welcome back peanut how was work?

• A ton of stuff that doesn't really have to do with Rhyiona. You're probably fine if you save yourself the trouble and don't bother looking at the last five pages or so.

Da fuq did I miss

• Who's the dad?

yall need to chill the fuk out with all this member shipping remember we ship rhys and fiona not eachother, plus since youre literally all my children this is all incestuous you all have no shame

• "Welcome black peanut" ? Lel.

I read back as black......... Imma go overboard the ship now.

• lol k.

A ton of stuff that doesn't really have to do with Rhyiona. You're probably fine if you save yourself the trouble and don't bother looking at the last five pages or so.

• since youre literally all my children

• edited November 2015

Good night, Wolfenus, The shipper of Ellssie.

I would love to play Borderlands 2 with you or more.

LMAO so many ships. I think my head will explore cuz of that xD In all seriousness, though... It's almost 12:18 AM right now... And I rea

• edited November 2015

Short Rhyiona one-shot, may expand upon this at some point. WHO KNOWS, I MAY TRY THIS SCENE AGAIN IN MY SERIES. YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

P.S. Young adult (think 19-20) AU.

As the day seems to pass them by, the newly-found couple finds themselves on a train on the way back to Hollow Point. The orange sky outside fills the cart with its hue. The train isn’t crowded and thankfully, everyone is keeping to themselves, let it be that they’re on their phone or read a few pages in a book. Rhys looks down at the sleeping beauty who’s head is rested on his shoulder, blood rushes to his cheeks and he smiles. He tucks from of her hair, including her infamous red streak behind her ear to get a better view of her face. Unlike him, Fiona isn’t drooling, which just adds to her beauty. She looks so peaceful...

The two haven’t been dating long, but they’re proud of their half month anniversary. Rhys even took her to a cafe in another town to celebrate the occassion. He pulled out a small cake with an edible label saying “Happy half month anniversary!” He tried his best to hide his embarrassed face, but Fiona could still see his the red tips of his ears. She poked some fun at him, but in the end, she was thankful. As a gift, she tried to plant a kiss on his lips but...Rhys, still being the little embrassed young man he was, he freaked out at the gesture and bumped heads. So, as an alternative, she planted a kiss on his cheek.

A half a month...Time just seemed to fly back and soon enough, their time would be nearing its end. Neither had any idea how their time would end, let it be that they break up or something tragic happens. Rhys knew that he wanted time to stop for once so that ‘inevitable’ end would never come to fruition. He hopes that Fiona wished the same. The laughs they shared, though a ton of them came from them poking fun at one another let it be from how embarrassed one would get from doing a simple intimate move or from the lame jokes one another would share. The smiles they showed one another from how happy both made each other. Rhys could still remember clear as day when he asked Fiona out on a date for the first time, the small smile and red cheeks she displayed for him when he uttered those words made his heart skip a beat and in return, make his grin stretched from ear to ear.

Rhys gazes down at Fiona’s hand, which is barely making contact with his. Rhys, with the utmost precaution to not wake up Fiona, as warned by Sasha...though he wasn’t sure if that was just a lie to scare him, grasps her tan hand in his. He looks back at Fiona’s face and something was a bit different from before. This time, a small grin made its way onto her face. He smiles again and lays his head on-top of hers. He closes his eyes and squeezes her hand tightly. “Fi, this time we spent with each other...I really don’t want it to end.” He whispers, hoping that she could hear those words in her dream. “But if it does, thank you for the wonderful memories. I love you so much.”

• Sounds like a pet name!

BigBadPaul posted: »

Call me whatever you like. Alright... if I'm honest, Socks just sounds like something out of a clothing commercial. Lux or Flo I'd say!

• You look similiar to JonTron, seriously.

Yo!!! So I forgot to post this, this is what I dressed up as on Halloween (I had to work the day before so we took pictures then, this wa

• I DON'T WANT TO WAKE UP sniffffff I hate this world...

6am

I'll be there, under your bed, poking at the mattress to wake you up. Jkjk GO SLEEP. <33

• So sweet... I like how I wake up to read your fanfics :) your timing seems perfect.
    Now I'll have a Rhyiona feeling for all day!

kristi78968 posted: »

Short Rhyiona one-shot, may expand upon this at some point. WHO KNOWS, I MAY TRY THIS SCENE AGAIN IN MY SERIES. YOU DON'T KNOW ME. P.S. Y

• I needed some Rhyiona, Kristi.

Hell, the entire thread needed some Rhyiona.

Thank you for this.

Short Rhyiona one-shot, may expand upon this at some point. WHO KNOWS, I MAY TRY THIS SCENE AGAIN IN MY SERIES. YOU DON'T KNOW ME. P.S. Y

• Thanks Mawula! <3

Mawula posted: »

So sweet... I like how I wake up to read your fanfics your timing seems perfect. Now I'll have a Rhyiona feeling for all day!

• We all need some Rhyiona in our lives and this thread was severely lacking in it aside from Wolf's fanfic.

No problem! Hoped you enjoyed reading it. I really needed to write some fluff!

I needed some Rhyiona, Kristi. Hell, the entire thread needed some Rhyiona. Thank you for this.

• Don't worry, Rocky Socks is my Bae <3

God what have I done? I start a convo with @RockMySocks on Steam and it suddenly turns into this: Me: Marry me Her: Do you have a r

• Good morning my sweeties!!

she hugs them all

• I loved it. Rhyiona fluff is the best fluff. <3

We all need some Rhyiona in our lives and this thread was severely lacking in it aside from Wolf's fanfic. No problem! Hoped you enjoyed reading it. I really needed to write some fluff!

• Morning Daryace! (^^,)

Hugs Back

Daryace posted: »

Good morning my sweeties!! she hugs them all

Sign in to comment in this discussion.