Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• G'morning Dary.

Daryace posted: »

Good morning my sweeties!! she hugs them all

• Oh when I'm dressed and with a zombie make up I'M SCARY.

But... If I scare you in other ways... Maybe I had a chance (?)

You're scary.

• it took me longer than I'd like to admit to realize what you were talking about el oh el

I read back as black......... Imma go overboard the ship now.

• loving the new icon :)))))))))))))))))))))))

"Welcome black peanut" ? Lel.

• I needed some Rhyiona so I used one of my favorites! :)

I'm debating whether or not I should pull an all-nighter and just write and write and crank out as much as I can so I can fill this place with lovely fics for the next few days.

I don't have class tomorrow...so...

loving the new icon ))))))))))))))))))))))

• Because they didn't give me the chance to show it.. ;)

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm just a good girl They all say that don't they...

• Now it's more like a...

Good morning, lilx! <3

Night' Daryace!(^^,)

• Oh well... I tell you good morning in other post, but... IT'S NEVER ENOUGH!

**She hugs him/her hard ** <3333

Morning Daryace! (^^,) Hugs Back

• maybe get some sleep to maybe dream about possible ideas, and since you don't have class tmrw, you can write then! Sadly, I didn't have school today but I have it the rest of the week, which is the stupidest shit ever. What are planning to post next?

I needed some Rhyiona so I used one of my favorites! I'm debating whether or not I should pull an all-nighter and just write and write a

• GMorning lil 'bro!

kisses him on the check

G'morning Dary.

• Yeah, I sorta figured. xp

You can call me Goofy ᵔ_ᵔ

Now it's more like a... Good morning, lilx!

• edited November 2015

Fun fact: I hardly ever remember my dreams, and when I do, they're not about Rhyiona. :(

No school randomly in the middle of the week? That's so weird...

Edit: Wait...was it for Veteran's Day?

I'm probably gonna end up posting the re-written flower scene I previewed earlier, but the collab piece with Kristi is almost done, too...

maybe get some sleep to maybe dream about possible ideas, and since you don't have class tmrw, you can write then! Sadly, I didn't have school today but I have it the rest of the week, which is the stupidest shit ever. What are planning to post next?

• She hugs him hard <3333

Thanks! Hugs Back x2

Oh well... I tell you good morning in other post, but... IT'S NEVER ENOUGH! **She hugs him/her hard ** <3333

• squeals a collab projects yaasss!

I've been slacking a little bit, haven't written in a while, but I'm finding little moments in the day to type a little.

Fun fact: I hardly ever remember my dreams, and when I do, they're not about Rhyiona. No school randomly in the middle of the week? That

• It's been really fun to work on. And it's probably going to be about eight or nine pages once it's done....

A little bit of writing is better than no writing, at least.

squeals a collab projects yaasss! I've been slacking a little bit, haven't written in a while, but I'm finding little moments in the day to type a little.

• Good! I have Rhyiona AND a hug! Together with hot cocoa this is a perfect morn!

Good morning my sweeties!! she hugs them all

• Hugs are the best thing to cheers up everybody! Especially when you have to go to the school /University...

Mawula posted: »

Good! I have Rhyiona AND a hug! Together with hot cocoa this is a perfect morn!

• ....work. It's still at the University, though. I have no students today, whew :) just the lab work.

Hugs are the best thing to cheers up everybody! Especially when you have to go to the school /University...

• winks at him/her/whatever it is

See? compare to those guys I'm a good person...

So here I am, back from work, and.... Oh, what's this? Over 500 new comments!? YASSSSS THIS IS EXACTLY HOW THE THREAD SHOULD BE!! -s

• winks at him/her/whatever

Eh, I'm honestly gonna try to stay out of the shipping for a while. It was fun, but it's not Rhyiona, and I'd rather honor Green's wishes.

winks at him/her/whatever it is See? compare to those guys I'm a good person...

• I could be your student if u want (?) wink wink

Just joking, there comes an extra hug!!

Hugs her really, really, really hard <3333

....work. It's still at the University, though. I have no students today, whew just the lab work.

• Aw, man... I've got to catch up!

• Ofc! I was joking ~ I can't upload anything from the mobile, so I'm trying to not get bored on the train. Oh, should I upload again my short Rhyiona fanfic? Dunno how many people read it Las time because it was very early...

winks at him/her/whatever Eh, I'm honestly gonna try to stay out of the shipping for a while. It was fun, but it's not Rhyiona, and I'd rather honor Green's wishes.

• edited November 2015

*She was the only one. Always perfect... Perfect for him. With those green and big eyes, always full of energy, intelligent, with talent, beautiful. Really, really beautiful. Screw up the other girls. None of them deserved his attention as Fiona did.

Sometimes he had asked herself if she feels something for him too. I mean, the way that she looks at him... It's electrifying. She's pure nature energy. She doesn't needs her tiny pistol to shoot him. Just a look and... Bum, his heart starts to go faster and faster.

Thanks, loader bot, for kidnapped both because that time together was the guilty to made Rhys discover his crush for Fiona.

Ah... What a bad girl. Making him feel
    like a crazy guy.

Crazy for her.

His girl.

His Fiona.

The only one.*

Hope u like it! I'm on the mobile, so I can't write a lot... And sorry for the grammar fails if I had.

• Don't

enter image description here

MarteenPyro posted: »

Aw, man... I've got to catch up!

• Do you like chemistry? Or biology? winks then you're welcome!

Hug you back :)

I could be your student if u want (?) wink wink Just joking, there comes an extra hug!! Hugs her really, really, really hard <3333

• Ah crap its nearly 12am, I should probably get to bed.

enter image description here

Good Night Everybody, Love You! (^^,) <3

• plus since youre literally all my children this is all incestuous

If your planning on devouring me well uh...

ayy

If not. Thank you for not eating me, mummy.

Green613 posted: »

yall need to chill the fuk out with all this member shipping remember we ship rhys and fiona not eachother, plus since youre literally all my children this is all incestuous you all have no shame

• edited November 2015

Guess who's back in town again? This guy.

ayy

That's right everyone! I'm back with my good night posts, so heeeeere we go.

I'm heading to bed everyone, so good night, have a wonderful day/night/evening. But to quench your thirst for me until I awake here is some Rhyiona for you:

ayy1

ayy2

ayy3

See you sweeties when I get up, have a wonderful day/night/afternoon filled with Rhyiona.

• Good night Goofy! Have sweet Rhyiona dreams! <3

Ah crap its nearly 12am, I should probably get to bed. Good Night Everybody, Love You! (^^,)

• Hi there! I wrote you all message, but especially for @GrowlingPeanut whose handwriting is beautiful. Hope you'll like my handwriting too :)
    Mawula message

Translation: Dear Rhyiona shippers! Good morning!

Remember, that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life. It is interesting how it looks to you. My handwriting is considered unreadable even by Russians. But nevertheless, it is my true handwriting, I write like that every day.

With love,
    Mawula :)

• I love it!!

And good morning to you too, darling! <3

Hi there! I wrote you all message, but especially for @GrowlingPeanut whose handwriting is beautiful. Hope you'll like my handwriting too

• It is good!

None of them deserved his attention as Fiona did.

Just one correction. Or you make Rhys look like he's onto everyone, lol.

*She was the only one. Always perfect... Perfect for him. With those green and big eyes, always full of energy, intelligent, with talent

• You're such a sweetie ;)

I love it!! And good morning to you too, darling!

• Done ~ Thanks you! :)

It is good! None of them deserved his attention as Fiona did. Just one correction. Or you make Rhys look like he's onto everyone, lol.

• T-thanks you!! You're super cute and your handwriting is pretty beautiful <3333

You're such a sweetie

• Hiiii! Wow, your handwriting looks similar to mine. But yours seems nicer:0

Hi there! I wrote you all message, but especially for @GrowlingPeanut whose handwriting is beautiful. Hope you'll like my handwriting too

• edited November 2015

At the age of seven I had a writing third in my class if ranged by neatness. Ah, it is long gone :)

Edit. Wait, am I completely dumb to not realize that you're Russian/Russian-speaking too?!

Nellas posted: »

Hiiii! Wow, your handwriting looks similar to mine. But yours seems nicer:0

• Anyway your handwriting is pretty readable and enjoyable now. You don't need to worry about it;)

At the age of seven I had a writing third in my class if ranged by neatness. Ah, it is long gone Edit. Wait, am I completely dumb to not realize that you're Russian/Russian-speaking too?!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.