Predict episode 6's choices!

So, only 6 more days until the end of GoT, so lets all share our predictions for the choices if you have any!

Also, spoilers for the screenshots released!

Comments

• Defend or Attack

Cotter or syvil

Mira fate

Which house won

Winter is coming and when it's come with all it's might only the wolves shall howl in the night

• man if it comes to defending Ironrath I think that would probably be the best option seeing as how we are outnumbered.

lavablood24 posted: »

Defend or Attack Cotter or syvil Mira fate Which house won Winter is coming and when it's come with all it's might only the wolves shall howl in the night

• Yep, Cotter or Sylvi is dead. I would bet money. ;_;

But I'd love which house wins to be determinant! So much!

Defend or Attack Cotter or syvil Mira fate Which house won Winter is coming and when it's come with all it's might only the wolves shall howl in the night

• If I had to choose between cotter and sylvi I'll choose sylvi because she's a woman and gared a man so u know

• Haha this will probably be the case for most people because of that reason.

asher_12345 posted: »

If I had to choose between cotter and sylvi I'll choose sylvi because she's a woman and gared a man so u know

• Save Cotter or save Sylvi. I think this is going to happen sooner or later. Two companions, they are siblings, they will tell Gared to save the other instead of themselves and it will be a pretty sad scene.

Kill or spare Gryff I think killing Gryff will happen one way or another, that if you try to spare him either your sentinel or Beskha will kill him (depending on which brother was left behind) and be angry at you for that, and I think it will happen before confronting Ludd. Ludd will be furious and devastated because you killed his little boy.

Tell Morgryn about Tom or say you killed Damien all by yourself. I think a lot of people here know that I am very suspicious of Morgryn and that I think he sent Damien to kill Mira. I think that, at some point, he will want to know how an unarmed handmaiden was able to kill and get rid of the body of a fully armored guard. We will be able to reveal Tom's assistance or say we did it all by ourselves.

Kill Ludd quickly or make him suffer. I don't think there will be a chance to spare him. Maybe there will, and he uses that to kill someone you love, and then you kill him for that. Honestly, I don't think Ludd is finishing this game alive.

Accept Morgryn's help or try asking Tom's boss for help. It would be the conflict between accepting the help of someone who tried to kill you (as I said, I think Morgryn sent Damien) and hope he gave up on that or to try getting the help of someone you don't even know and hope they would be willing to lend you a hand.

I couldn't think of another choice for Gared because I don't know what could the North Grove be, but there must be a choice based on its contents.

• Hand the North Grove over to the Night's Watch (Gared isn't executed for desertion, but he can never go back to Ironrath) or Gared sacrifices himself by fending off watchmen and dies from his wounds. Cotter or Sylvi then head south to Ironrath to tell the Forresters the location of the North Grove in exchange for protection.

• I'd save Sylvi too! She knows more about the area. Both siblings would be angry that you let the other one die, but with how dangerous it is up there she'd have to get over it quickly. I love Gared and Cotter's bromance but let's be real. I think Sylvi knows a lot more than she's told us.

asher_12345 posted: »

If I had to choose between cotter and sylvi I'll choose sylvi because she's a woman and gared a man so u know

• edited November 2015

You convinced the Glenmores to help the Forresters. or You were left alone to fight the Whitehills. [(if you left Rodrik behind then Elaena will be up to revenge, if you left Asher behind, Elaena will feel sympathy for Rod so she'll convince her father) (but you still have to do some convincing)]

Mira stayed imprisoned (if you had no allies - Tom, Morgryn, etc.). or Mira got away with ...'s help (the one who helped her escape).

Gared was slayed by one of the Night's Watch man (Finn, if you left him behind or just didn't encounter with him when you left the Wall). or Gared found the North Grove (if you let Finn to come with you).

In the end, these people stayed with you:

(the ones you saved while the Forresters and the Whitehills fought)

Maester Ortengryn, Elissa Forrester, the traitor, the Sentinel, Erik (if you showed mercy towards him with Ethan), Gwyn, Elaena, Beskha, Bloodsong, Amaya. (that's how far I've got with determinant characters - Talia just no, no-no-no! NO. Yes. Nooo!)

That was fun to write, I just dropped some stuff here, really, I don't think I've got one right.

• Save Cotter

Spare Gryff

Take the blame for Tom

Kill Ludd quickly

Accept Morgryn's help.

Abeille posted: »

Save Cotter or save Sylvi. I think this is going to happen sooner or later. Two companions, they are siblings, they will tell Gared to save

• I'd save Sylvi (that's what Cotter would want - although Sylvi would want me to save her brother, I guess), I really like her and she knows where the North Grove is.

I'd kill Gryff.

I'd say I'm the Lannister killer (Mom is love, Mom is life).

I'd kill Ludd quickly.

Since I know (if they didn't change the plot) who sent Tom, I'd accept Morgryn's help (who knows, maybe the person would help me, but... It's hard to tell).

Save Cotter or save Sylvi. I think this is going to happen sooner or later. Two companions, they are siblings, they will tell Gared to save

• I would do the same. I would save Sylvi because she is just a kid, I would kill Gryff, I would NEVER mention Tom to anybody, specially Morgryn, I would kill Ludd quickly and, if possible, in a clean manner. And I know who that is too, and would accept Morgryn's help because I'm pretty sure they wouldn't help me.

MarteenPyro posted: »

I'd save Sylvi (that's what Cotter would want - although Sylvi would want me to save her brother, I guess), I really like her and she knows

• I really like your idea for Mira because that doesn't make her determinant, meaning she could still be playable on the next season, though we would need an extra scene of her either being re-captured on the files that she escaped or being released on the files that she didn't escape in the beginning of it, depending on where the plot is going with her. I can see how that could be influenced by how you treated Tom, and maybe we could put Lyman, Sera and Tarwick as options too; Lyman being dependent of how you treat him in the coronation feast, and Sera and Tarwick depending on if they are still a couple or not.

With Morgryn is not that easy to predict what could make he want to go help Mira, since even the somewhat rude answers seem to amuse him. It would most likely be tied to a certain dialogue option that didn't seem too important. Maybe if you said you didn't need his help in episode 3 (it triggers a prompt saying "You refused Morgryn's help" or something like that) he won't show up, but otherwise he will. Or maybe if you either thanked Morgryn for saving you from Lucan or not ("Thank you" is the only option that triggers the "He will remember that" on that instance). I wouldn't put it past TellTale , after all, they did something similar in Tales, tying a somewhat big result to what seemed to be just a dialogue option and not a big decision back then.

You convinced the Glenmores to help the Forresters. or You were left alone to fight the Whitehills. [(if you left Rodrik behind then Elaena

• edited November 2015

I'm really, really curious how Mira's will scene turn out in the finale. After seeing that picture of her getting thrown into a cell by a Lannister guard...

I wonder if it had to do something with us being honest to Tyrion or not. Because if we were, we got names from him of who will stand up for him, but if we weren't we didn't (although there is one dialogue option what makes him not to say names even if you were honest, but I can't remember...).

About Rickard Morgryn, he seems shady to me. He can be working for Ludd, I know Andros is, but that doesn't mean Morg isn't.

How Mira could escape:

Tom helped Mira to escape: You had to save him in the fight with Damien, when he got us into Tyrion's room you had to be nice to him (get the scene where he guards the room's door).

Sera helped Mira to escape: You had to be good friends (get the scene where she stands up for us in front of Margaery when she talked with Cersei in ep3), you had to keep her secret from Lord Tarwick.

Morgryn helped Mira to escape: If there will be an option to really work out an alliance between him and Mira, you have to take the chance and you also have to act wise around him for that (in ep3 there were lines what made him say we are smart).

I really like your idea for Mira because that doesn't make her determinant, meaning she could still be playable on the next season, though w

• edited November 2015

Oh he is shady alright. And it is very convenient for him that Mira thinks he is not working for Ludd, thanks to his little fight with Andros at the Coronation Feast. Maybe he really wasn't working for Ludd back then, but if Cersei does "take care" of Andros, then Morgryn could be his replacement. I can't even blame him for that, though. Why would he associate himself with Mira, who couldn't be on a worse position right now? Can you even betray someone that you never got to form an alliance with? He would risk everything in the hope that the Forresters win, which I imagine any character in the game finds unlikely.

By the way, on episode 3, the answer that satisfies Morgryn is something like "[Tyrion] wants something from me. Access to Margaery, or maybe he just thinks he can get the cheapest ironwood". The other options lead him to explain to Mira that Tyrion played them both "like little toys".

Yes I played that part quite a few times xD

I'm really, really curious how Mira's will scene turn out in the finale. After seeing that picture of her getting thrown into a cell by a La

• edited November 2015

I always picked the "He want's something from me." option :D, but good to know! I didn't really think we could be either a fool or a wise person in his eyes.

I'm really interested in finding out if he's working for someone or will he betray us, I know he wants to get rich with the whole Ironwood business, but he knows Forresters don't have many allies and after the incident with Tyrion and our decree... Maybe he will lose interest in us and just drop the whole deal, but if he won't then it has to be an outcome for our dialogue options.

Oh he is shady alright. And it is very convenient for him that Mira thinks he is not working for Ludd, thanks to his little fight with Andro

• Here's my prediction, everyone dies. GG telltales...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.