Traitors role in Episode 6

Anybody think that the traitor will feature a role in 'TID'.

I'm sure he'll redeem himself regardless, I mean we have the option to imprison him.

How he'll react to Asher's return will be heartbreaking if the traitor returns that is.

Comments

• If he returns in episode 6 and if he is still alive (I kill them every time), I will either let him rot or do a more official execution.

This is just my point of view. Once trust is broken, you can never fully restore it, because you can never trust that person ever again.

• I think he will make more trouble making everyone who imprisoned him go back and kill him.

• If you spared him he will probably end up helping fight agents the whitehills in search of redemption or something.

• My traitors role...rotting in a grave somewhere.

• Well, my traitor is making a bloody mess on a floor. Literally.

As for my alternate playthrough, I have few thoughts about it:

• Redeeming himself to get the trust back (yeah right)
    • Execution
    • Traitor might try to escape and gets killed for doing so
    • Nothing. Stays and rots in cell or is completely forgotten and won't appear in the finale.
  • No, the traitor disappeared from the game and he is never coming back. He probably won't even be mentioned ever.

• For those who actually spared the traitor (like myself) why not maybe send them to the Wall instead? Their skills would surely be put to use there, though I still like the idea of them redeeming themselves somehow, because I do think TT was trying to convey that their motivations were somehow to save House Forrester (how freeing Gryff and essentially destroying any leverage against the Whitehills actually helped the Forresters I have no idea...)

• I get why the traitor betrayed the house, everything they worked for was gone when the Sentinel offer went to the person who never deserved it, in their eyes. Don't get why Duncan would be mad though as he already has a big position in the house, Castellan.

I know the traitor gave the Whitehills information, but since they have done everything for the house since their arrival and saved them from the trade ambush. I could not execute the traitor or promise Talia. I know some people will call me stupid for sparing him but I believe he will still redeem himself, if given a choice to still imprison him or let him out (a similar choice to Yvette from TFTB).

I hope if he appears, he redeems himself.

Harian96 posted: »

For those who actually spared the traitor (like myself) why not maybe send them to the Wall instead? Their skills would surely be put to use

• The traitor will disappear to nowhere and will never appear again. That is the telltale way.

• If he reappears it'll just piss me off by reminding me about the ridiculous way he was determined, tbh.

• In my alternate playthrough, Royland was the traitor, and Asher survived, so I wannt to se Royland Swear fealty to Asher. In my main save, Duncan is the traitor and I killed him, let's see how Gared will react.

• edited November 2015

I killed my traitor (Duncan) because in a way I learned from The Walking Dead. I didn't let Ben fall from the bell tower because a) I knew it would piss Kenny off and I haaaaated Kenny from day one, and b) I thought maybe he'd be in a place to do us a miraculous good turn in the future. Yeah... not so much. Besides, I never trusted Duncan from the first, and when he tried to manipulate us by talking about Asher I knew it was time to stab him. He got about five words out. Maybe.

I have alternate saves for each brother, but no alternate saves where I let Duncan live. My bby Talia gets what she wants, especially when she's totally right. ;D

• HAHAHA I understand you, I have 2 games with Rodrik alive, and two with Asher alive, 1 with Duncan alive, 1 with Duncan dead, 1 with Royland alive, and other ith Royland dead (actually my main save has Royland dead).
    I always play my main save first when a new episode is release, and later I see the difference in the choices in my alternate save games.

• I don't bury traitors... I let the crows have em.

My traitors role...rotting in a grave somewhere.

• That is awesome! You'll have to tell us the differences because I couldn't pick Duncan for my sentinel or spare him... #sorrynotsorry lol

Speedx1 posted: »

HAHAHA I understand you, I have 2 games with Rodrik alive, and two with Asher alive, 1 with Duncan alive, 1 with Duncan dead, 1 with Royland

• How did you hate Kenny from day one? In episode 1, he was a pretty straight up guy. It was episode 2 when he started to go downhill.

• I'm more worried about the Sentinel's role in Episode 6, given how they would have just as easily thrown their own house to the wolves had they not be given the title they think they deserve, only that they actually got the title and see no reason to betray the Forresters.

Will the Forresters ever find out about the Sentinel's dark secret?

• Because he was literally a dumbass. I tried to save Shawn because I was like Kenny is obviously going to get his son, let me try to get Shawn. And nope! He didn't do anything to try to help Duck and then spent forever being pissed at me that I didn't pick Duck. Kenneth! You were there too! -_- Then Lilly showed up and Lilly is bae so it was all over after that! xD

How did you hate Kenny from day one? In episode 1, he was a pretty straight up guy. It was episode 2 when he started to go downhill.

• edited November 2015

Want see gared's face when he discovers that I kill his uncle.
    Maybe I can make a video of my alternate choices and put on Youtube, to y'all see!

lilithnight posted: »

That is awesome! You'll have to tell us the differences because I couldn't pick Duncan for my sentinel or spare him... #sorrynotsorry lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.