Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Just... use protection. I don't want her to have twins or something and then have to look after them on her own.

Glares.

BigBadPaul posted: »

you're still a jerk WHATDIDIDONOW?! Peanut wants you in her bed btw. k

• TTG SOON

I'm gonna go record a Tales playthrough for my dad Your dad is sick af! and keep writing. Looking forward to it! ... come back soon pls.

• What? I-is something wrong?...

I'm perfectly fine!

RockMySocks posted: »

Uh. Are you okay?

• I'm pushing my chair away from my desk, tossing my hands in the air, and muttering "Fuck it."

Eryka posted: »

Are you facepalming IRL right now?

• You should suck more air (not breath, suck)

From different reasons... N-NOT LEWD ONES, K?

• Thought you'd like it.

That's a nice GIF

• "Normal"

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I don't like Coke/Cock. Cuz I'm normal af. Well... Kinda normal...

• Are you sure about that.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I don't like Coke/Cock. Cuz I'm normal af. Well... Kinda normal...

• 2muchlewd in one day hun.

Don't do what?

• That's a nice facepalm.

I'm pushing my chair away from my desk, tossing my hands in the air, and muttering "Fuck it."

• don't leave me. ;-;

Okay, that's it. You kids have fun. I'm gonna go record a Tales playthrough for my dad and keep writing. Peace.

• That's only the beginning.

2muchlewd in one day hun.

• edited November 2015

Its the fact that you call me cock...

enter image description here

Well, you're definitely acting like one towards me!...

Its the fact that you call me cock...

• My Dad's the one who got me into gaming in the first place. Sis and I just used to sit and watch him play games from the time we were about ten years old.

Family memories...

I'll be back when I'm not feeling so irritable.

I'm gonna go record a Tales playthrough for my dad Your dad is sick af! and keep writing. Looking forward to it! ... come back soon pls.

• Irritate? Irritate of what/who?

My Dad's the one who got me into gaming in the first place. Sis and I just used to sit and watch him play games from the time we were about ten years old. Family memories... I'll be back when I'm not feeling so irritable.

• My Dad's the one who got me into gaming in the first place. Sis and I just used to sit and watch him play games from the time we were about ten years old.

Family memories...

Making me nostalgic about my own memories and stuff... stahp. ;-;

I'll be back when I'm not feeling so irritable.

I'll be waiting for ya.

My Dad's the one who got me into gaming in the first place. Sis and I just used to sit and watch him play games from the time we were about ten years old. Family memories... I'll be back when I'm not feeling so irritable.

• Prompt for Rhyiona. I may or may not do this myself but I would prefer to see how you guys handle this and break my heart.

• Find it yourself. I ain't gonna answer after what you did to me, But I'm dearly sorry for what I said.

• You could count on two fingers how many dads in the world are gamers,tell your dad he's awesome :D

• Those actually sound like some good family memories. I just got bullied by my siblings because I'm the youngest. xD

• I just get in this mood sometimes and it's best if I leave everyone alone.

It's not really anything personal.

Irritate? Irritate of what/who?

• 何ですか。。。

Zeratuel posted: »

are we speaking other languages now? Yay, good thing I've brushed up on my German! Ich bin ein Schuh.

• edited November 2015

I just got bullied by my siblings because I'm the youngest. xD

Explains the need for you to punch me every few minutes.

Also, getting bullied by your own siblings sucks.

Sawry.

Those actually sound like some good family memories. I just got bullied by my siblings because I'm the youngest. xD

• Oh okay. Have a good day.

I just get in this mood sometimes and it's best if I leave everyone alone. It's not really anything personal.

• Hang on a second, you don't have a say in this.

Its the fact that you call me cock... Well, you're definitely acting like one towards me!...

• Can I also punch you, please?

I just got bullied by my siblings because I'm the youngest. xD Explains the need for you to punch me every few minutes. Also, getting bullied by your own siblings sucks. Sawry.

• Ew.

Honestly, I would be freaked out too. Ew.

• edited November 2015

aw shit son

i really wanna try this one

but seriously, i'm getting ideas faster than i can write them

it honestly kinda sucks

kristi78968 posted: »

Prompt for Rhyiona. I may or may not do this myself but I would prefer to see how you guys handle this and break my heart.

• Aw. Sometimes I need to get it out of my system. And what better way than to punch you in the face? It's fun.

Those times are over now. They've moved on, thank god. You know how it feels?

I just got bullied by my siblings because I'm the youngest. xD Explains the need for you to punch me every few minutes. Also, getting bullied by your own siblings sucks. Sawry.

• you damn beautiful piece of turkish goddess

• Hang on a second, you don't have a say in this.

Hang on a second, you don't have a say in this.

• Painful?

Aw. Sometimes I need to get it out of my system. And what better way than to punch you in the face? It's fun. Those times are over now. They've moved on, thank god. You know how it feels?

• edited November 2015

He knows, lol.

I'm trying to get him onboard the Rhyiona ship, too.....

ZapThroat posted: »

You could count on two fingers how many dads in the world are gamers,tell your dad he's awesome

• LOSER

Guys... I've got to make an important announcement. I'm sorry, but I can't marry @RhyionsIsLife tomorrow. Its not her, its me. I just can't marry on a Friday the 13th

• If someone does this, I swear to christ. <3 I'll be ready for the emotions. I would do this but I'm not the best writer, sadly.

kristi78968 posted: »

Prompt for Rhyiona. I may or may not do this myself but I would prefer to see how you guys handle this and break my heart.

• pls

aw shit son i really wanna try this one but seriously, i'm getting ideas faster than i can write them it honestly kinda sucks

• For them it was, leaving me behind. ;)

Painful?

• enter link description here

Also works for Rhyiona. Adding it to the official playlist, everyone.

don't leave me. ;-;

• Sometimes I need to get it out of my system. And what better way than to punch you in the face? It's fun.

I'm so terribly glad to hear that I make a good punching bag!

Those times are over now. They've moved on, thank god. You know how it feels?

W-well no!... I've never got bullied by my siblings. Only by other people, like @ABigBadWolf... you.

Aw. Sometimes I need to get it out of my system. And what better way than to punch you in the face? It's fun. Those times are over now. They've moved on, thank god. You know how it feels?

• WOAH A GIF OTHER THAN RHYS? ILLUMINATI CONFIRM.

Ew.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.