Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Goodbye Wolf!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, so right now, I really have to go to sleep. Ugh... I hate studying for tests... ;_; Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ^-

• someday we can make a voice chat just for share windows and look someone of us playing FNAF.

Five nights at fuck boys.

• Good night, sweetdildo.

I'm going to sleep guys. I can't remember the last time when I posted a goodnight post because I would always fall asleep before making it.

• Thanks.

Sorry Chef

• Oh, hey Athena didn't see ya there! Are ya here for Janey or sumfin because I mean like that's totally cool if yall go ahead and do your stuff right here. I mean not like I was gonna watch or nothin'. Yall just go ahead and do your thing. I'll be here. Workin' on my cars. Tooottaally not watching. Alright. I am now going. To my car.

• Good night, brother.

enter image description here

I'm going to sleep guys. I can't remember the last time when I posted a goodnight post because I would always fall asleep before making it.

• @Daryace Will you marry me? enter image description here

• ... Uhm, sure... Where is she exactly?

Oh, hey Athena didn't see ya there! Are ya here for Janey or sumfin because I mean like that's totally cool if yall go ahead and do your stu

• Who is school?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Sorry, bae. It's school's fault ;-; We'll talk tomorrow, okay? ~-^

• And there's also "Part of the healing process is sharing with other people who care." so I'd say your off to pretty great start. ;)

It's alright. There's really nothing anyone can do. The items are gone. I'll hopefully get over it in time. what was it "Time heals all wounds" or something?

• Oh, ey, Eryka! How are.....W-WHAT?

W-what happened? Why? How? Where?!

Eryka posted: »

@Daryace Will you marry me?

• This episode tho. <3

@Daryace Will you marry me?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

I love you, let's get married, have tons of kids.

Daryace posted: »

Oh, ey, Eryka! How are.....W-WHAT? W-what happened? Why? How? Where?!

• Yeah, not too sure about that. She hasn't showed up to work for the past couple of days. I was just thinkin' you guys were on a honeymoon or sumfin'. Actually been thinkin' about it alot...

... Uhm, sure... Where is she exactly?

• Oh... did she mention anything when you last saw her?

Yeah, not too sure about that. She hasn't showed up to work for the past couple of days. I was just thinkin' you guys were on a honeymoon or sumfin'. Actually been thinkin' about it alot...

• T-technically we can't have kids...and...you...you d-don't know me at all! ¿How you can be sure?

It's...It's an important decision...

I love you, let's get married, have tons of kids.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

@SirScrubbington can make us pregnant, you'll be in a 3some ship, or maybe in a 4some ship because @RockMySocks can join us! You are lewd, we are made for each other! Who cares about Incest or Necrophilia, sweet sweet love is the only thing we need! Maybe you don't know me, but I've been stalking you for a long time...

T-technically we can't have kids...and...you...you d-don't know me at all! ¿How you can be sure? It's...It's an important decision...

• Sumfin' about how she was gonna teach them Kraggons a lesson once and for all! Yeah, not even sure what a Kraggon is...

Oh... did she mention anything when you last saw her?

• Oh no! Scooter, I need a caravan, now!

Sumfin' about how she was gonna teach them Kraggons a lesson once and for all! Yeah, not even sure what a Kraggon is...

• I've made some incest with my lil bro... WAIT, WHAT?

No. No, no. And RockMySocks could be my real bae, but she stills being a girl! (my manly girl <333)

We need another subject!

In fact, I don't wanna get pregnant, so I let u choose another boy and another girl to have our babies too. I'll make love only with @RockMySocks, my most safer (and adorable) option!

@SirScrubbington can make us pregnant, you'll be in a 3some ship, or maybe in a 4some ship because @RockMySocks can join us! You are lewd, w

• A'right, a'right! Just calm down miss! The only one with gas in the tank is the blue one because I like to this cool thing with matches n' stuff... And she's gone.

Oh no! Scooter, I need a caravan, now!

• Is anyone else curious as to why Rhys' head...thing was glowing in the Vault?

Cause....okay. When he activated his old ECHO-eye, his eye and the temple interface would glow. But....I don't think he ever activates his new ECHO-eye...

...unless it doesn't glow...

Which means that he could have been covertly scanning Fiona in the Vault....?

• @RockMySocks gave me an invitation to have a 3some with you (and of course, with himself) this Friday night at @Kawaiii's house.

I've made some incest with my lil bro... WAIT, WHAT? No. No, no. And RockMySocks could be my real bae, but she stills being a girl! (my m

• edited November 2015

the most funny theory about that is that he is a Siren. RLLY.

But I would love to thing that he is scanning her <3

Is anyone else curious as to why Rhys' head...thing was glowing in the Vault? Cause....okay. When he activated his old ECHO-eye, his eye

• edited November 2015

Dammit!

runs outside of Scooter's garage

A'right, a'right! Just calm down miss! The only one with gas in the tank is the blue one because I like to this cool thing with matches n' stuff... And she's gone.

• Lolwut. Crazy people.

Even if he were a Siren, what would that have to do with his head-port? Grasping at straws, I say.

the most funny theory about that is that he is a Siren. RLLY. But I would love to thing that he is scanning her

• Rhys, the Horny Siren

the most funny theory about that is that he is a Siren. RLLY. But I would love to thing that he is scanning her

• And that's how you roleplay! :D

Dammit! runs outside of Scooter's garage

• ... WHY?! :O

Quiff posted: »

Yas :^)

• edited November 2015

rp is so much fun :)

And that's how you roleplay!

• I imagine Rhys having to save Fiona and waking up his siren powers for that.

He holding Fiona on his arms meanwhile his tattoos glow.

...currently it's a pretty good idea. Or mental image.

Lolwut. Crazy people. Even if he were a Siren, what would that have to do with his head-port? Grasping at straws, I say.

• .....you're making me want to work on a "Siren AU" or something....

I imagine Rhys having to save Fiona and waking up his siren powers for that. He holding Fiona on his arms meanwhile his tattoos glow. ...currently it's a pretty good idea. Or mental image.

• I reported him too, it won't help much but it's something.

Thanks.

• :'( I'll back off...

RockMySocks posted: »

NO. She is mine only.

• Oh what's happe....

@RockMySocks gave me an invitation to have a 3some with you (and of course, with himself) this Friday night at @Kawaiii's house.

• Gang bang business

Oh what's happe....

• Do it!

I'll love to read/see something about Siren Rhys and Fiona!

.....you're making me want to work on a "Siren AU" or something....

• she goes outside with Goofy discreetly

Oh what's happe....

• edited November 2015

There's the sequel to After the Vault called Before the War. It's by a writer on Archive of our own.

I'll link you the Rhys siren part of the story but I highly suggest that you read After the Vault too. ;)

Before the War

Do it! I'll love to read/see something about Siren Rhys and Fiona!

• edited November 2015

Bitch I sent an invite to you TWICE

#rood

I'm finally upgrading my PC later this month so I'll probably be way more active, so if you wanna add me I'll leave a link. ᵔ_ᵔ This goes for everyone else too http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198130995879/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.