Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Don't go away!

Daryace posted: »

she goes outside with Goofy discreetly

• My bad cuz, I was signed off...>_<

Bitch I sent an invite to you TWICE #rood

• Shouldn't have chatted with me on Steam till 3am then! XP

RockMySocks posted: »

Heeey, how was school? I woke up this morning feeling like crap.

• That's cute, my dog jumps all over me when I get out of bed... He's heavy!

Eryka posted: »

Good morning everyone! My cat is licking my legs!

• That's also cute

HazzatheMan posted: »

That's cute, my dog jumps all over me when I get out of bed... He's heavy!

• Discreetly my ass, I ain't going out without a fight!

she goes outside with Goofy discreetly

• B-BUT.

YOU WERE COVERING MY BACK.

I-IT WAS A PERFECT PLAN.

NOW I HAVE TO STAY HERE.

NOT ALIVE! she runs as fast as she can far, far away

Discreetly my ass, I ain't going out without a fight!

• enter image description here

Well... after what's happened today. I think I need some rest, I wish there was no school tomorrow. Night people.

• Well, sweeties. Gotta sleep!!

I see u all tomorrow <3

Be good in my absence ;)

Bye bye! ~

enter image description here

• Me lucky? Lol, I finished school last year! XP

You fuckers on the other side of the world are lucky, y'all out of school and I'm going to school right now. Sorry for the salt At least I got my favorite classes today, so time will go by quick for sure.

• Good night HandsomeCuteChef, have a nice dreams... <3

Well... after what's happened today. I think I need some rest, I wish there was no school tomorrow. Night people.

• edited November 2015

Screw that noise!

You have any idea what she'll do to me?!

You brought yourself into this, besides I'm already in deep water with my bae...¬_¬

B-BUT. YOU WERE COVERING MY BACK. I-IT WAS A PERFECT PLAN. NOW I HAVE TO STAY HERE. NOT ALIVE! she runs as fast as she can far, far away

• Hm.....that take on it is interesting.....

There's the sequel to After the Vault called Before the War. It's by a writer on Archive of our own. I'll link you the Rhys siren part of the story but I highly suggest that you read After the Vault too. Before the War

• G'night Dary. Sleep well.

Well, sweeties. Gotta sleep!! I see u all tomorrow Be good in my absence Bye bye! ~

• I've already started thinking about scenes for it...

Do it! I'll love to read/see something about Siren Rhys and Fiona!

• G'night Dary. Sleep well.

• WTF DID I JUST WITNESS?! XD

ZapThroat posted: »

enter link description here

• enter image description here

Jason says do it! >:D

Guys... I've got to make an important announcement. I'm sorry, but I can't marry @RhyionsIsLife tomorrow. Its not her, its me. I just can't marry on a Friday the 13th

• Lol, Rhys winning a fight? Man, I must be secretly rich then :P

BigBadPaul posted: »

Battling a slight headache. It's a fight I'm winning tho. :v

• Oh trust me it was ban season not too long ago... :(

Sad times.

RockMySocks posted: »

Drama? In this thread? No way. But have hope; I'm sure she'll be back in no time. Sometimes people need that break.

• Then he should take coffee the way I do:

Latte with 2 caramel shots. Perfect :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

rhys drinking coffee and trying to act like he can stand the bitterness but then fiona takes his mug and shows him how it's REALLY DONE amazing

• He's too cute :3

Just an independent little shit as well...

Eryka posted: »

That's also cute

• Why does Fiona look like a 'Bitch from the Hood' in the first picture? :P

ZapThroat posted: »

This thread is just SO DEAD Reviving thread sequence,initiated. Loading Rhyiona fanart. Thread revive sequence,done. riderren wawawhatshappening Enjoy.

• Ouch :(

Sorry to hear that...

My Parent's are in a loveless marriage, but they won't split while I'm still at home :/

Yeah, I'm fine, I just have classes all day tomorrow and my wonderful mother comes back home soon and...well, let's just say she and Dad split for a reason.

• Normal conversation?

Lol, me and @RockMySocks had the lewdest convo about Snow x Bigby earlier! :P

@John_Smith13 Normal conversations, right?

• Well, my parents are still on civil terms, thankfully.

At least your parents are considering your feelings, that's considerate of them.

Ouch Sorry to hear that... My Parent's are in a loveless marriage, but they won't split while I'm still at home

• I almost feel like gifting you this game...

I mean, I have the money. But... I dunno.

Well, maybe I got the last laugh. But still, there will be no possible way for Steam Support (The SS) to get me my items back, atleast this account cannot go around scamming unsuspecting people like me anymore.

• How's this for glory:

Mom: Harry, this PC isn't a gaming PC.

Me: It has over 800GB of available memory!

I mean, holy shit that is a lot of memory! :O But I can't jump for joy cuz it has standard graphic and sound cards... Plus I'm not tech savvy enough to know what RAM is for etc.

Anyone have recommendations to make this thing into a PC worthy of gaming? I can play games on Steam easily enough, no lag or anything like that ever. Just some games have poorer graphics than others, like SC Conviction has a 'grainy' look to it :/

I suppose it doesn't really matter too much. I only buy on Steam what I cannot buy on my PS4.

Anyways, goodnight all! Got a day off tomorrow so chances are I will be around :)

Sweet Rhyiona Dreams and goodnight! <3

• Have a good night, Hazza!

How's this for glory: Mom: Harry, this PC isn't a gaming PC. Me: It has over 800GB of available memory! I mean, holy shit that is a

• Mine too but... Marriage counselling before I was born. Now they actually want to be rid of each other behind my back.

When I move out, I hope the divorce isn't messy and doesn't involve me... I feel bad enough that I'm the reason they're sticking out their misery :(

Well, my parents are still on civil terms, thankfully. At least your parents are considering your feelings, that's considerate of them.

• Mine split when I was in third or fourth grade and they kept up a mostly friendly facade up until...about a year ago? I don't know what changed, but mom has been a little more passive-aggressive and hostile toward Dad and it pisses both me and my sister off a little. Still, I guess it could be worse. Much worse.

I hope for not only your sake, but your parents', that the split isn't messier than it needs to be. :/

Mine too but... Marriage counselling before I was born. Now they actually want to be rid of each other behind my back. When I move out, I

• Grrrrr.

Good night HandsomeCuteChef, have a nice dreams...

• edited November 2015

It's a question of how much are you willing to invest at the moment, cause its a constant process. Speaking of which, I need to work on my PC.

(I'M SO HELPFUL AND SPECIFIC)

How's this for glory: Mom: Harry, this PC isn't a gaming PC. Me: It has over 800GB of available memory! I mean, holy shit that is a

• These gifs man......

• A philosophical question: Does the sun ever set on Rhyiona?

If it does, not for more than an hour or two.

• Rhys and Fiona eating some amazing Youtubers

• Having crumpets with Ashly Burch

Sign in to comment in this discussion.