Croft's wound

What's up whith Croft's leg wound? Whichever path he takes he gets it... If he takes 'climb the wall' path it might make sense that he was stabed by one of the 2 guards who Asher and Beskha otherwise kill, but how would he get it while staying behind and covering them? Its a bit suspicious to me... I don't know why it would focus on the leg like that, and why wouldn't he say what happened? Did he stab himself for some reason (that doesn't make much sense tho)... Or maybe it means absolutely nothing... Thoughts?

Comments

• It means something for sure, otherwise it wouldn't happen.

• Maybe the weapon that did it was laced with poison?

• I asked this before, but does it have any effect whether Asher closes the window? If you close it the camera focuses on it for a short time during the fight - so we get to see nobody attacked Croft through the window. He still has a wound later on. What happens if you don't close it - do people come through the window and attack him, does he end up having a worse wound? I tried it once, but my game crashed.

• Actually the wound appear before the guards are alerted. If you close the window the guards break through the door, if you do not close de window they get out through the window.

rousseau posted: »

I asked this before, but does it have any effect whether Asher closes the window? If you close it the camera focuses on it for a short time

• Okey, thanks. I really thought Croft could die somehow in that scenario. Also when Beskha wanted to rush the guards. How she emphasised: "We can all come out alive, if we rush them. You, me, Croft." But I'm glad he lives.

Actually the wound appear before the guards are alerted. If you close the window the guards break through the door, if you do not close de window they get out through the window.

• I know this is a pretty old post, but I'll add to it rather than creating a whole new one. Croft is seen hiding behind a wall (if you choose to go up and over instead of letting him choose/going around the side, which are basically the same thing, for those who didn't know. Croft will tell you to go around the sides while he goes up onto the wall, if you let him choose. Anyway, just a theory, but a dog can be heard barking nearby-ish, just before Asher and Beskha jump down off of the wall to take out the two guards that are standing there. I know that Croft's wound doesn't look too much like a Dog bite, but it wasn't particularly detailed either. Thoughts? Maybe Telltale had planned for it to impact the story more than it did in the later episodes, I've noticed that with a few other things in previous episodes, they're just there so if they need to create a drama, they can.

• Oh, no... Sam what have you done?!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.