Picture of Mira (***Spoilery discussion***)

On the picture Mira has (coal!) dirty fingerprints on her cheeks. Looks like the coal boy slapped her in the face.

So this lil sucker will finally betray us.

Comments

• Just an average day in Kings Landing.

• edited November 2015

Or maybe he placed a dying hand on her ckeek to comfort Mira?

• Or he held her hand before that scene and she put her own hand on her face after that.

Kireilt posted: »

• Two of these three characters will betray Mira: Lord Morgryn, Sera and Tom.

The one I think will not betray us is Tom, so... He will try to help us and is going to die, maybe?

• mira s pretty much the next Cersei at this point...

Two of these three characters will betray Mira: Lord Morgryn, Sera and Tom. The one I think will not betray us is Tom, so... He will try to help us and is going to die, maybe?

• edited November 2015

Lord Morgryn betraying Mira is a given. I will be very surprised if that doesn't happen. Even if it is not really "betrayal" when you barely know the guy and you didn't even get the chance to actually strike an alliance with him, I'm positive he will do something really bad to her.

I can see Sera betraying Mira too, although she doesn't know much about Mira that Margaery doesn't know too. She can still come up with something like "Oh yes, Mira and Tyrion were totally BFFs, and Mira told me she hated the king for not helping her family".

Tom is a sweetheart and his betrayal would hurt like hell, so I hope you are right. I'm worried that his boss will suddenly want Mira dead and of what can happen to Tom if he doesn't carry out the orders.

Two of these three characters will betray Mira: Lord Morgryn, Sera and Tom. The one I think will not betray us is Tom, so... He will try to help us and is going to die, maybe?

• why would you hurt me in this way

Kireilt posted: »

• Didn't Sera already kind of betray Mira? I refuse to believe that Morgryn would betray Mira because I ship them so much. And Tom is too sweet to be that devious. I think that he will sacrifice himself to save Mira somehow.

• I think the coal boy wil betray mira because he once said to her nothing in kings landing goes in noticed and when cersei was querrying mira she told her seems you are familiar with my brother's chamber who on earth told her.On the other hand sera does not knows much about mira and mira knows something that sera won't like her to tell lord tarwick

• It doesn't have to be Tom. Morgryn could have told Cersei. It is not hard to infer that Mira was in Tyrion's chambers.

Mira told Morgryn the decree was on Tyrion's table. Then, he told her she should find a way to make it disappear. On the Coronation Feast, he noticed that she wasn't arrested, and got to the conclusion that she took care of the decree. It is a logical conclusion that she either entered the chambers and got it herself, or got someone else to do it for her. Also, you can straight-up tell him you broke into Tyrion's chambers.

You guys can feel free to tell me I am paranoid and that I'm being unfair to Morgryn. I just really don't want Tom to betray Mira.

Areesty015 posted: »

I think the coal boy wil betray mira because he once said to her nothing in kings landing goes in noticed and when cersei was querrying mira

• Cersei was simply being ignorant and assumed Mira had been in there because she dealt with Tyrion.

Areesty015 posted: »

I think the coal boy wil betray mira because he once said to her nothing in kings landing goes in noticed and when cersei was querrying mira

• Hey dude Sera betrays me her love of her life gets to know the secret, OH yes I keep secrets until they benefit me. =) I know I'm horrid

Abeille posted: »

Lord Morgryn betraying Mira is a given. I will be very surprised if that doesn't happen. Even if it is not really "betrayal" when you barely

• The whole decree thing is confusing. AM I supposed to keep it or get rid of it. Cersei may be a witch but she sees King's Landing needs ships. But on the other hand Morgyn wants it. And if Mira convinces Cersei that the Whitehills don't know how to use Ironwood and they are destroying the trees maybe an army is sent. Also the knife choice. Keep it or Don't. They probably dropped it but still, with play testing tweets it seems to have multiple endings

It doesn't have to be Tom. Morgryn could have told Cersei. It is not hard to infer that Mira was in Tyrion's chambers. Mira told Morgryn

• Well, I burned it. I don't think we would be able to use it, and keeping it is keeping evidence that we had business with Tyrion. If Cersei needs more ships, she can get the new Master of Coin to make another decree.

About the knife, I tossed it. I hope Mira won't need it to stab someone on the last episode. At first I thought I should keep it so that no one would find it, but then I thought "what are they gonna do, dust for fingerprints?" and tossed it.

Valebread posted: »

The whole decree thing is confusing. AM I supposed to keep it or get rid of it. Cersei may be a witch but she sees King's Landing needs ship

• Or maybe she was being a bitch and implying Mira was one of Tyrion's prostitutes D:

AgentZ46 posted: »

Cersei was simply being ignorant and assumed Mira had been in there because she dealt with Tyrion.

• Also a possibility.

Or maybe she was being a bitch and implying Mira was one of Tyrion's prostitutes

• Definitely think that Tom will betray us, Sera won't do us like that. She'll probably die tbh, but I think that Morgyn will be the one to save our arses.

It seems backwards right? Well that's usually how it goes for these stories. How do we know that Tom isn't just Cerseis spy, and she just wants the ironwood deal for the crown?

• You are living in crazy town if you think Morgryn wouldn't throw us under the bus to get a political advantage.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Definitely think that Tom will betray us, Sera won't do us like that. She'll probably die tbh, but I think that Morgyn will be the one to sa

• I think, Tom is working for Cersei or Morgryn, or idk, Littlefinger maybe ?
    Sera could help us, we know her secret.

• I see it like this.

Morgyn has the most know-how and connections in the realms to actually either be reliable on his own or to already have a plan b when Andros fires him. I wouldn't expect Tom, a coal boy, to have any connection with someone that isn't loyal to Cersei and the crown. As much as it would be to have him on our side, I don't expect him to have any LF or Varys type boss.

And Sera, I think her loyalty depends on our choices in the game. If we were dicks to her, and we told Lord Tarwick that she's a bastard, we'd lose that friend that could testify for us.

NicWarden posted: »

You are living in crazy town if you think Morgryn wouldn't throw us under the bus to get a political advantage.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.