Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Lol, does that mean she's joined the side hoes with the rest of us?

BigBadPaul posted: »

There's your proof. ;v

• I can't keep up.

Eh, you don't need to... I know you're busy with all of your fanfics and stuff.

Anyway, I'm sure I will be able to surprise you on Christmas. <3

She's just 2thirsty4me. I can't keep up. -jumps overboard-

Did you see how SAUCY she can get?!... yeah, she's there. Sheriff wouldn't miss out on her. :v

Lol, does that mean she's joined the side hoes with the rest of us?

Pretty much. She's in the ultimate hoe ship! xD

Lol, does that mean she's joined the side hoes with the rest of us?

• edited November 2015

You just don't want me keeping up. I see how it is. -gross sobbing-

surprise you on Christmas.

Now I'm suspicious.

I can't keep up. Eh, you don't need to... I know you're busy with all of your fanfics and stuff. Anyway, I'm sure I will be able to surprise you on Christmas.

• Yep.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

You needs more people when you'll have a siren at your side? ~-^

• You just don't want me keeping up. I see how it is. gross sobbing

enter image description here

Y-you're making me all emotional...

Now I'm suspicious.

I'll figure something out. If it ain't my handwriting on a piece of paper, then it will be something far more valuable.

You just don't want me keeping up. I see how it is. -gross sobbing- surprise you on Christmas. Now I'm suspicious.

• He may give you an another baby ;)

You just don't want me keeping up. I see how it is. -gross sobbing- surprise you on Christmas. Now I'm suspicious.

• Y'know....Rhys and Fiona said they hated each other, too....

But we all know how that turned out...

She just keeps posting all those... things! SHE JUST DOESN'T WANNA GIVE UP! I even told her I hated her, but she's just like, nah...

• enter image description here

But she's not MY Laura Bailey!...

Y'know....Rhys and Fiona said they hated each other, too.... But we all know how that turned out...

• rhys secretly buying ice cream but then fiona's already waiting at his secret hiding spot since she already figured it out so he just drops the ice cream in shock when he sees her

amazing

• But I haven't even had the first one, yet!!!

He may give you an another baby

2quick2fast

He may give you an another baby

• Hehe... ;>>

But I haven't even had the first one, yet!!!

• Oh, quit your crying, you two-faced Hyperion jackass. (With a nice haircut.)

NUUUU. BECAUSE THEN I NEED TO THINK OF GIFTS FOR PEOPLE. DON'T OBLIGATE ME.

You just don't want me keeping up. I see how it is. gross sobbing Y-you're making me all emotional... Now I'm suspicious.

• 6fast9you, amirite? ;)

2quick2fast

• Excuses, excuses....

The whole Wolfenus thing is just a distraction...

But she's not MY Laura Bailey!...

• The whole Wolfenus thing is just a distraction...

You're killing me...

Excuses, excuses.... The whole Wolfenus thing is just a distraction...

• The whole Wolfenus thing is just a distraction...

Cries.

Excuses, excuses.... The whole Wolfenus thing is just a distraction...

• You know she's just gonna end up breaking your heart, right bruh?

The whole Wolfenus thing is just a distraction... Cries.

• Cries even more.

You know she's just gonna end up breaking your heart, right bruh?

• edited November 2015

Good.

Taking you down with me.

OH WAIT. YOU'RE ALREADY IN BASEMENT HELL.

YOU CAN'T GO ANY LOWER.

The whole Wolfenus thing is just a distraction... You're killing me...

• alright, y'know what, i'm just gonna be honest

i haven't been on lately cus i haven't been feeling that well

i'll be back on tomorrow for that roleplay, cus i can't miss out on that

sorry

• Taking you down with me.

Harsh.

Good. Taking you down with me. OH WAIT. YOU'RE ALREADY IN BASEMENT HELL. YOU CAN'T GO ANY LOWER.

• Oh... you're leaving...? Okay... ;-;

You'll be on Steam, though, right? :(

alright, y'know what, i'm just gonna be honest i haven't been on lately cus i haven't been feeling that well i'll be back on tomorrow for that roleplay, cus i can't miss out on that sorry

• Oh Rhys... can he ever not mess up?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

rhys secretly buying ice cream but then fiona's already waiting at his secret hiding spot since she already figured it out so he just drops the ice cream in shock when he sees her amazing

• I hope you'll feel better soon

alright, y'know what, i'm just gonna be honest i haven't been on lately cus i haven't been feeling that well i'll be back on tomorrow for that roleplay, cus i can't miss out on that sorry

• I have a feeling you're the resident Siren expert around here

Well I am working on my doctorate on Sirenology

Well, first off, I'll start small. Each Siren, when actually in combat they are capable of using all the known elements, and several of their passive and combat skills are related to this, but they seem to have an affinity to one, and it usually shows up with their wings. Ofc we have no idea about Steele's or Angel's elements cause they never fought. But Lilith is clearly fire, Maya is a bit more complex. While her phoenix wins are both fire and corrosive, her actual affinity I would argue would be corrosive. So if you're creating another Siren OC (that's how I'm treating the situation) that's a good base to start from. For a character like Rhys, I feel electricity is a good match for him. So you can give him abilities that involve each element but some should be passive. Also it's safe to argue Cryo is on the table. You could make the argument, he's a male siren because of Hyperion experimentation going right, so he could have abilities related to TPS.

Examples of elemental abilities:

• When in combat/powers active, slags or cryos whatever is melleed/touched (can work in that accidental slaggings/freezings when not in combat)

• Resistant to 2 or 3 elements naturally, probably whatever his affinity is and 2 others (maybe corrosive since he has a metal arm, idk?)

But most abilities should tie into the siren power: the phase ability. That is the main attack power. To keep it simple for a story, you shouldn't do to many (cause gameplay so many are really passive like: increasing duration of phase ability or adds up to x number of elements to ability, and would not be necessary for strictly storytelling). But Sirens are meant to be virtually Goddesses with superior everything. But not in gameplay context, that is being a Mary Sue.

So really the question is, how OP is acceptable in your story? Like one reason I love Lilith is cause, strictly on abilities alone, she can't lose, ever. Which is being a huge Mary Sue, but they balanced her by making her emotionally fragile, and giving a ton of bad habits and character flaws (something that not everyone appreciates). Any OC Siren I don't think should be able to legit compete with her strength but capable of holding her own against her. This is just a really long way of saying: I think no more than 5 of phase related abilities and 5 unrelated to phase abilities, but preferably you think about how to keep from making the new Siren OP.

In short, the main attack power is the extra-dimensional ability. And give it a couple of abilities/perks/traits that can be learned or discovered over time. And you can give a few passive powers. If you'e worried about being OP, just focus on the Phasing because you can balance a strong ability with big cool downs/tiring the character and only do 1 or two passives.

Hope this helps, and I know I went overboard on the answer THAT WAS THE POINT

Oooooookay, everyone. My attention to this thread today will be sporadic because of my schedule, but I'll be around, for the most part. A

• Oh my god have you been lying to us Paul? Or should I say, Mr. Baker?

THAT'S... just like, one part of a bigger problem.

• Hazza, please. You keep the money. It's yours and you deserve it.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I almost feel like gifting you this game... I mean, I have the money. But... I dunno.

• really? I found the bunker to be very easy. the waterfall is almost a safe spot, and with Zer0's hologram, I was able to dodge almost all of his attacks. also, even when I ran out of ammo or health, bricks soldiers dropped more than enough for me. if you need help, I have Zer0 on lv. 72 and gaige and krieg on...well, not level 72. I can't really remember, but I just finished the game with them one time, so they should be around lv. ~35

I'm pretty angry right now. That boss in The Bunker keeps killing me and the other Loader Bots! That's it, I'm not going to play that BL2

• You.

Are.

Wonderful.

And yes, electricity is definitely the elemental affinity I decided on for him.

I think you'll like the finished plan for Siren Rhys... Again, I don't want to give much away, but a lot of your comments reflect what I'm doing with him...

I have a feeling you're the resident Siren expert around here Well I am working on my doctorate on Sirenology Well, first off

• That's....that's really creepy, bro.

• Hello people. How are we all doing on Friday the 13th? I'm feeling much better from yesterday.

I actually learned something today. something I even care about. reading this makes me wanna play maya, but her action skill is so dull and boring at the beginning...

I have a feeling you're the resident Siren expert around here Well I am working on my doctorate on Sirenology Well, first off

• Horrible. This has to be one of my worst days of my life.

Reason:

I failed at the biology test ;-;

Hello people. How are we all doing on Friday the 13th? I'm feeling much better from yesterday.

• HE SOUNDS DEPRESSED! QUICK GUYS, WE GOTTA HURRY! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!

HUG THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HIM!

• edited November 2015

IT'S FRIDAY THE 13TH! I MUST GIVE YOU SCARY!

IT'S FRIDAY THE 13TH! I MUST GIVE YOU SCARY!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.