Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Well, its how I lost my license to cook in fancy restaurants...

Mawula posted: »

Wow, this is really the forward edge study!

• Yeah, I meant as a mother would love him, but you know, you ship who you ship.

I personally don't shop Gared and Talia, mainly because my mind has it laid out that Talia is very young. I kind of liked Gared and Jon.. hides

I, uh... whispers ship him with Talia...

• I have a confession. I think rule 63 Rhys is the hottest thing to ever apart from Fiona
    enter image description here
    Source

If rule 63 was true, I'd be full supporter of Rhack.

• But a cooked lady is a fancy dish! Who would argue?

Well, its how I lost my license to cook in fancy restaurants...

• The Bulgarian Mafia.

But a cooked lady is a fancy dish! Who would argue?

• I must be so old, that Gared and Talia have like 2-3 years of difference to me :)

Yeah, I meant as a mother would love him, but you know, you ship who you ship. I personally don't shop Gared and Talia, mainly because my mind has it laid out that Talia is very young. I kind of liked Gared and Jon.. hides

• Bulgarian? Those people who nod to say 'no' and shake head to say 'yes' ?

What do they know.

The Bulgarian Mafia.

• Fiona in the tux and Rhys in the dress.

Is there art of Rhys in tuxedo and Fiona in white dress? Can someone do it?

• Fiona in the tux - yes!
    Rhys in the dress - no no no. Just imagine those skinny legs and weird socks.....

Fiona in the tux and Rhys in the dress.

• Yeah, that's what we feel like when writing Rhyiona

• Yeah, but it's a wedding dress. You couldn't see his legs...

Fiona in the tux - yes! Rhys in the dress - no no no. Just imagine those skinny legs and weird socks.....

• You're damn right it's harsh.

And you deserve it.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Taking you down with me. Harsh.

• But what if I'm already a full supporter of Rhack?

• Hey, Cara. :)

I just needed a few days to get my shit together, and I think everything's okay now.

Haha, it's okay c:

Any updates I should be aware of? Any news? Anything..? :)

Well, I'm not sure if you know about it (not related to this thread) but the screenshots about the finale of Game of Thrones are out together with the key art ^-^ But about the thread... There were way too many ships in a single day... I really don't want to talk about it x)

Anyways, how are you today? <3

Sorry for being terribly inactive here. I just needed a few days to get my shit together, and I think everything's okay now. Any updates I should be aware of? Any news? Anything..?

• But what about shoulders?

Yeah, but it's a wedding dress. You couldn't see his legs...

• Then you will get rekt...

But what if I'm already a full supporter of Rhack?

• R.I.P @Kawaiii

Also,I'm back(for a bit).

• Exactly. What about them?

If that little peek at his chest and collarbone is anything to go by, I'm sure he has a gorgeous body. Who cares if he's skinny, he's still beautiful.

But what about shoulders?

• Rhyonas

OH COME ON!

ZapThroat posted: »

R.I.P @Kawaiii Also,I'm back(for a bit).

• It's intentional :P

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Rhyonas OH COME ON!

• Rhekt*

;)

Then you will get rekt...

• Yeah... x)

Anyways, how are you today, Zappy? <3

It's intentional :P

• Saved

R.I.P @Kawaiii Also,I'm back(for a bit).

• I'm fine,just busy with a very @#$%ing hard maths homework,I don't even know what to do,guess it's because it's Friday the 13th today :3

And how are you doing,too? <3

Yeah... x) Anyways, how are you today, Zappy?

• edited November 2015

Hey, Wolfenus!

I did see the Game of Thrones screenshots on tumblr, and I'm honestly so excited! I'm also terribly worried for Mira and Gared.

My day was great, thanks! My cousin is staying at my house until Sunday, actually. She's only 13 but she's a big fan of TellTale, too, so we're going to play some episodes of their games. How are you? <3

Hey, Cara. I just needed a few days to get my shit together, and I think everything's okay now. Haha, it's okay c: Any

• When they taught me English they said a man cannot be described as 'beautiful', only as 'handsome', lol.

But if he is already in a dress... Okay, I agree with you.

Exactly. What about them? If that little peek at his chest and collarbone is anything to go by, I'm sure he has a gorgeous body. Who cares if he's skinny, he's still beautiful.

• Pfff...that's not true. Men can be beautiful.

And Rhys is one of those men.

When they taught me English they said a man cannot be described as 'beautiful', only as 'handsome', lol. But if he is already in a dress... Okay, I agree with you.

• edited November 2015

Well, my day started a little bit good.

Although I'm angry and sad right now cause I failed on a biology test and I got the lowest score in my class.

And now... I have a fookin' (I wrote it as "fookin'" cuz I want to get into the Westerosi spirit lol) stomachache... ugh... I hate this day...

Although, now that I took off everything I wanted to say out of my chest, I feel a little bit better...

Also, sorry for the salt :P

I'm fine,just busy with a very @#$%ing hard maths homework,I don't even know what to do,guess it's because it's Friday the 13th today And how are you doing,too?

• I bet it is an outdated rule.

Yes, Rhys is beautiful. Confirmed :D

Pfff...that's not true. Men can be beautiful. And Rhys is one of those men.

• edited November 2015

I did see the Game of Thrones screenshots on tumblr, and I'm honestly so excited! I'm also terribly worried for Mira and Gared.

I am, too... I mean, WHAT THE FUDGE!? GARED IS FIGHTING A FUDGING BEAR?! I'm scared right now... And Mira... if something happens to her, I'm going to burn everything to the ground </3

My day was great, thanks! My cousin is staying at my house until Sunday, actually. She's only 13 but she's a big fan of TellTale, too, so we're going to play some episodes of their games.

Haha, good to hear ^-^

How are you? <3

I'm just going to copy paste everything I said before:

Well, my day started a little bit good.

Although I'm angry and sad right now cause I failed on a biology test and I got the lowest score in my class.

And now... I have a fookin' (I wrote it as "fookin'" cuz I want to get into the Westerosi spirit lol) stomachache... ugh... I hate this day...

Although, now that I took off everything I wanted to say out of my chest, I feel a little bit better...

Also, sorry for the salt :P

Hey, Wolfenus! I did see the Game of Thrones screenshots on tumblr, and I'm honestly so excited! I'm also terribly worried for Mira and G

• Oh :O And I thought my day wasn't good.

I hope you feel better now,getting a low score in a test is one of the worst feels in the world,I mean I never got something less than 8/10 (yes,we don't use the A-F way here ;))I would flip my shit if that happened.

Hope you feel better by now :)

Well, my day started a little bit good. Although I'm angry and sad right now cause I failed on a biology test and I got the lowest score

• Hey!

Sorry to hear that. I love biology with my whole heart, and I wish I could infect you;)

And, shouldn't you ...coughs... be getting into LB spirit first?

Well, my day started a little bit good. Although I'm angry and sad right now cause I failed on a biology test and I got the lowest score

• I hope you feel better now,getting a low score in a test is one of the worst feels in the world,I mean I never got something less than 8/10 (yes,we don't use the A-F way here ;))I would flip my shit if that happened.

Yeah, it is one of the worst feels in the world. And guess what I got to my test: 1/20. That's like the lowest grade I can get! Ugh...

Hope you feel better by now :)

I felt a little bit better playing Borderlands 2 with @RockMySocks, @OfficialSheriffMaybe and @BigBadPaul.

Oh :O And I thought my day wasn't good. I hope you feel better now,getting a low score in a test is one of the worst feels in the world,I

• edited November 2015

The Rhyionas sat bored in their temporary basement which was more of a Helios. Eryka hadn't bothered to put up a bed, and instead left a couch, a couple of chairs and a table lying about. Wolfenus stood up, making his way to the front door. "I'm gonna see if there's anything that can be done. I can't stand all this sitting around," he said. Chef stood up after he finished his sentence, grabbing his guns. "Might as well!" He chuckled.

"Tessie, what about you? You want to come?" Wolfenus asked.

"Do I look like I want to? This injury from the Rhysha's Auto Turret is getting worst. I'll stay here," she said, closing her eyes as she laid on the couch.

Wolfenus didn't need to know Elliott's answer. The human-kaiju had taken to staying in the house since Tessie got injured. Wolfenus and Chef made their way out of the room, eager to kill something.

"You should have left. I'll be fine," Tessie whispered to Elliott, who was staring blankly at his pistol while he sat on one of the chairs.

Elliott replied,"I don't feel like doing anything."

"Why? Are you hiding something?" Tessie teased, turning to face him.

"You should rest, Don't talk." he said.

"Fine," Tessie grumbled, forcing herself to go to sleep. Wolfenus and Chef might not have noticed, but Elliott was acting strange. Tessie was the only one who noticed that Elliott seemed to be hiding something from them, but it was impossible to tell.

Very soon, Tessie had drifted off to sleep, leaving Elliott alone to continue looking at that pistol of his. He sighed, putting his pistol aside. He was terribly bored. He should have gone with Wolfenus and Chef, but he couldn't just leave the injured Tessie alone. He couldn't even leave a not-injured Tessie alone. He glanced at her, watching the up and down movements of her chest. Her black strands of hair were covering her face. Elliott didn't know why, but he wanted to see her face. Her beautiful- What was he thinking? He was a cold, heartless Godzilla.

He sighed once more, silently walking towards her, using his thumb to push the strands of hair off her face. Her eyes opened slowly. "Elly?" She mumbled. He hadn't meant to wake her up. He withdrew his hand, stepping back, accidentally bumping into the table.

"Did I wake you?" He asked, trying to hide his embarassment. Elliott, the human-kaiju, accidentally woke up a woman, and bumped into a table.

"Yes?" She uttered, but a slow smile spread across her face. she found his embarrassment rather amusing.

"What were you doing?" She asked.

"I didn't do anything," he said. Returning to his chair, trying to fall asleep.

"We can share the couch if you want," she suggested.

"I can sit in this chair," he said.

Tessie sighed. Elliott could be so stubborn. She got up. "I'm not giving you any choice. The chair is too uncomfortable!" She said, dragging Elliott towards the couch.

"I thought you were injured, but you have the strength to pull me towards the couch." Elliott said, not even putting up a fight.

"I'm not THAT weak," She said, shoving him onto the couch.

"So you are taking the chair," he asked.

"I said, we'd SHARE," she said, squeezing next to him. Elliott felt strange. It was between embarrassed and... happy.

The next morning...

"Good morning, Chinese lovebirds!" Wolfenus exclaimed, mocking Elliott and Tessie.

Elliott groggily looked to his left to see his arm over Tessie's shoulder, and her head on his chest. "Shit," he thought to himself. He got too carried away. He sat up, shaking Tessie awake.

Tessie woke up, to see Wolfenus and Chef laughing, and Elliott shaking his head at the edge of the couch. She could roughly figure out what had happened. She tried to do something to stop the awkwardness she and Elliott were experiencing. "We got anything to do?" She asked. "I'm fit for killing now."

"Yeah, Green asked us to clear out a Rhysha camp not far off from here," Chef said. Elliott stood up briefly, picking up his pistol. Tessie walked past him to get her gun. Then she felt someone touch her arm. It was Elliott Chin.

"You will not talk about this to anyone," he said. Tessie blushed from being close to Elliott. "Er... Yeah, sure," She replied.

Soon, they were standing outside the camp.

"You and Tessie make a run for the loot. Elliott and I will distract them!" Chef said, pointing at Wolfenus. They nodded, and set off.

As Elliott and Chef were waiting for the opportune moment, Chef said,"Ey, Elliott. What's up with you and Tessie?"

"Nothing,'' He said.

"I think I know. Don't try and deny it!" He teased. "Calm down, man. At least you found someone who's tough," He said.

Elliott didn't know why, but he thought what Chef said was true.

Hope you enjoy it, @tessie0713, @Wolfenus54, @HandsomeChef, and @Eryka.

• Oh I wanted to ask you:What time exactly will be that RP tomorrow?

Hey! Sorry to hear that. I love biology with my whole heart, and I wish I could infect you;) And, shouldn't you ...coughs... be getting into LB spirit first?

• And, shouldn't you ...coughs... be getting into LB spirit first?

Oh yeah! :D

Hi.

Hey! Sorry to hear that. I love biology with my whole heart, and I wish I could infect you;) And, shouldn't you ...coughs... be getting into LB spirit first?

• Not really the lowest grade you can get is a 0/20.

I hope you feel better now,getting a low score in a test is one of the worst feels in the world,I mean I never got something less than 8/10

• ZapThroat posted: »

Oh I wanted to ask you:What time exactly will be that RP tomorrow?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.