Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Fiona's eyes looking straight at the... Sock fetish :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It was a fun idea so I decided to pull it off quickly therefore the quality is sucky, sorry.

• Bootyful booty

Thanks @Mawula for the amazing idea, heh.

• edited November 2015

PLOT TWIST! I got my first borderlands-game when I was 15. not a huge difference, is it? I mean, I didn't notice that wolfenus is 13 since he doesn't act like a douche, like some cod-kid, but like a cool dude. and I'll tell you another secret...come closer...let me whisper in your ear...

enter image description here

( @Eryka thought you might wanted to see this since you're kinda involved in this picture.)...what? what did you say? oh nooo, I am totally NOT begging for attention! how could you ever say such a thing? shame on you, man. shame on you.

ZapThroat posted: »

Wow,all that backlash just because @Wolfenus54 is 13?For your information,everyone here was 13 before. And the 90s are overrated anyway.

• Nah, talking about FT ships. I've been reading that thing for what, five years now? It's a while.

Dracu98 posted: »

for...YEARS?...we're not talking about rhyiona, are we...? hell...how long did I nap...? anyways, as long as nobody pays you for doing it, you don't have to feel forced to write, sooo...chill, broooooh...

• edited November 2015

So! Let's get down to buisness! (And defeat the Huns.)

@HandsomeChef When will our marriage be moved to because you are too wussy to marry me right here right now?

(Ps. Love you! <3)

• enter image description here

I dunno why I posted this.

• tfw even the lewd lord John himself can't handle some FT panels over PM B)

• Fiona and Rhys married today :)

So! Let's get down to buisness! (And defeat the Huns.) @HandsomeChef When will our marriage be moved to because you are too wussy to marry me right here right now? (Ps. Love you! )

• THIS IS SO AMAZING HOLY FUK

• just a tad bit too much groping for my taste...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

tfw even the lewd lord John himself can't handle some FT panels over PM

• Which makes it all the better for HandsomeLife to marry today also. ;)

Mawula posted: »

Fiona and Rhys married today

• THANKS!!!!!!!

THIS IS SO AMAZING HOLY FUK

• lmao that wasn't even all of them

who knew John couldn't handle this manga out of all people

just a tad bit too much groping for my taste...

• YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!

• edited November 2015

kinda reminds me of elliot and J.D from scrubs:

add that gif here from the ending of scrubs when J.D tried to lift elliot but he failed so she lifted him with total ease. I can't find it for christs sake!

edit: just created one myself so I could use it here

@MarijaaNo7 THIS is the gif I was talking about

• b-but i can handle it tho ;-;

lmao that wasn't even all of them who knew John couldn't handle this manga out of all people

• I've got no idea what you are talking about but k

kinda reminds me of elliot and J.D from scrubs: add that gif here from the ending of scrubs when J.D tried to lift elliot but he failed s

• See..that's the problem with most communities on the internet,it's always black or white for them,just because you're under 18 yrs doesn't equally mean you're a COD fanboy who likes to shit-talk people,just because you're brony doesn't mean you're a spammer or an "idiot who has no life and faps to MLP R34",people need to have a gray area.And also just because you're above 18 doesn't mean you're fully grown up and vice-versa,take Wolfe for example,I legit thought that dude was 21 when I first saw him,and that's because he acts smarter than most people I've met who claim to be "grown up".

(No disrespect to anyone on this thread)

PLOT TWIST! I got my first borderlands-game when I was 15. not a huge difference, is it? I mean, I didn't notice that wolfenus is 13 since h

• it's okay to admit you're intimidated, john, you can't be lewd 24/7 B)

b-but i can handle it tho ;-;

• Rhyiona will bless your wedding, he doesn't have to be scared of the date

So! Let's get down to buisness! (And defeat the Huns.) @HandsomeChef When will our marriage be moved to because you are too wussy to marry me right here right now? (Ps. Love you! )

• But I can

it's okay to admit you're intimidated, john, you can't be lewd 24/7

• Rhyiona will always protect us. <3

Rhyiona will bless your wedding, he doesn't have to be scared of the date

• just because you're brony doesn't mean you're a spammer or an "idiot who has no life and faps to MLP R34"

now 'bout the comment: I didn't mean to say something like this, and of course I didn't mean to disrespect anyone at all. 'thing is that I haven't noticed named blacklashing since I only visit the thread on weekends (for time reasons), but I already had this picture in mind I posted, and before I could think "yo, get more informations!" I was already editing it, taking screenshots, getting pictures and shit. soooo...yeah. just wanted to say that :D

See..that's the problem with most communities on the internet,it's always black or white for them,just because you're under 18 yrs doesn't e

• are you subtly asking for the FT panels or what is this

Eryka posted: »

But I can

• The holy Rhyiona light is shining upon you both

Rhyiona will always protect us.

• That's what I'm saying :) the curse has been lifted.

Which makes it all the better for HandsomeLife to marry today also.

• she's trying to take over my noble title...

are you subtly asking for the FT panels or what is this

• well, if she can handle the panels then she gains advantage over you :^)

she's trying to take over my noble title...

• *lewd title

she's trying to take over my noble title...

• edited November 2015

i-i can handle them! ;-;

well, if she can handle the panels then she gains advantage over you :^)

• No it's ok,I was just..getting something off my chest wipes off sweat,whew.

just because you're brony doesn't mean you're a spammer or an "idiot who has no life and faps to MLP R34" now 'bout the comment:

• Liar

i-i can handle them! ;-;

• badly

i-i can handle them! ;-;

• He's even lying to himself...

• Badly

goodly

• enter image description here

bullies... ;-;

• We're playing csgo along with @BigBadPaul

• Hey guys, back from He..khm..I mean class!

I'll be here until I'll have to go to work in a awhile, so hows it going? (゚ヮ゚)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.