Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hey Y'all. Back from Nam' (CS:GO).

So... uh... @RhyionsIsLife ,the marriage.

• Agreed. I run a gaming community in my free time and one of our high ranking members is twelve. TWELVE. Yet I respect him fully. He's intelligent, funny, and in general a great guy. For me it doesn't matter what your age is, it matters how you act and represent yourself.

If others are gonna insult people because of their age or not like them because of it then:

ayy

We're all family here, it shouldn't matter what your age, race, or gender is. It should matter how you treat people.

ZapThroat posted: »

Wow,all that backlash just because @Wolfenus54 is 13?For your information,everyone here was 13 before. And the 90s are overrated anyway.

• Great.

enter image description here

Everyone raises their hands

• I might be interested.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So,anyone up for another Hunger Game?

• You really should play it once the finale comes out so you can play the whole game ^-^

I haven't played the game yet and I'm already in love with her.That'sss surprising.

• edited November 2015

Oops here have this gif instead:

But you're the only cinnamon roll here ;> and don't call me a bitch again

• Reminds me, I need to update the game so brb

So,anyone up for another Hunger Game?

• edited November 2015

More Scrubs gifs? I thought me and @firehawkcultist were alone in this forum with our love for Scrubs.

Welcome brother or sister.

ayy

Dracu98 posted: »

kinda reminds me of elliot and J.D from scrubs: add that gif here from the ending of scrubs when J.D tried to lift elliot but he failed s

• Yes?

Hey Y'all. Back from Nam' (CS:GO). So... uh... @RhyionsIsLife ,the marriage.

• Tomorrow, that will be my new avatar ;>

Oops here have this gif instead:

• GOT isn't really that much appealing to me but I think I'll try it out,just for you ~_^

Wolfenus54 posted: »

You really should play it once the finale comes out so you can play the whole game ^-^

• We, going to get married today?

It might be Friday 13th. But I'm up for it

Yes?

• Yay c:

Although, if you don't watch Game of Thrones or read any of the A Song of Ice And Fire books, you will be so confused at the beginning.

I know I got confused for a while. ;p

GOT isn't really that much appealing to me but I think I'll try it out,just for you ~_^

• sister, actually, and DAMN, I freaking love that show! I can speak along every sentence of the first episode, and 'cept for the last season, I've seen 'em all multiple times, and it's always freaking awesome, funny and feeltastic!

More Scrubs gifs? I thought me and @firehawkcultist were alone in this forum with our love for Scrubs. Welcome brother or sister.

• Nah don't worry,I love experiencing TT's work first,it's the same with TFTBL when I first tried it,yet I managed ;)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yay c: Although, if you don't watch Game of Thrones or read any of the A Song of Ice And Fire books, you will be so confused at the beginning. I know I got confused for a while. ;p

• JUST FUCK ALREADY!

We, going to get married today? It might be Friday 13th. But I'm up for it

• Someones horny aren't they?

Eryka posted: »

JUST FUCK ALREADY!

• Then, yeah let's do it! (~^~^~)

What exactly are we doing to get married?

We, going to get married today? It might be Friday 13th. But I'm up for it

• Ayy guys. I haven't posted on this thread for a while. Its because of holiday n' school stuff. I have however been checking this thread daily though, and I have seen some really good art... And something about marriage? I don't know. (:P)

What did I miss? Nothing too big and important I hope! I'm gonna start posting on here again too, now that most of the stuff that consumes my time is out of the way.

(I'm also spending some time on Rhyiona profile pics that people could use if they wanted. A few are already done!)

Source

• Me? Them?

Someones horny aren't they?

• the lewdness

my poor heart...

Someones horny aren't they?

• Well, to formally get married. We need someone to do the vows and that. So uh... anyone here a licenced marry-er?

Then, yeah let's do it! (~^~^~) What exactly are we doing to get married?

• "Nothing too big and important" You missed some cocks ( @RockMySocks )

• Amen. To be fair Season 9 was supposed to be a spin-off, but I still didn't enjoy it, haha. I love all eight seasons of Scrubs though. I can still speak the full tirade of Dr. Cox yelling at J.D. for leaning on the wall since I use it almost every day.

Dracu98 posted: »

sister, actually, and DAMN, I freaking love that show! I can speak along every sentence of the first episode, and 'cept for the last season, I've seen 'em all multiple times, and it's always freaking awesome, funny and feeltastic!

• I think we need a separate post for the marriage. I'll go ahead and do that. ;)

Well, to formally get married. We need someone to do the vows and that. So uh... anyone here a licenced marry-er?

• @HandsomeChef @RhyionsIsLife Can you do a sex tape about your honeymoon? It would be fun to watch.

• edited November 2015

Welcome Rhyiona thread, to the wedding of HandsomeLife!

I know how long and terrible the wait has been, but today, it will finally happen! Even though it is Friday the 13th we have decided that the power of Rhyiona will protect this marriage!

So, if everyone could sit down, and we can find somebody to do the vows, we can finally get this show on the road! <3

@HandsomeChef, actually why don't we just do our own vows? ;)

• No.

@HandsomeChef @RhyionsIsLife Can you do a sex tape about your honeymoon? It would be fun to watch.

• enter image description here

Welcome Rhyiona thread, to the wedding of HandsomeLife! I know how long and terrible the wait has been, but today, it will finally happen

• Yea @GrowlingPeanut's sextape is definitely better ;}

No.

• sits

Welcome Rhyiona thread, to the wedding of HandsomeLife! I know how long and terrible the wait has been, but today, it will finally happen

• Pay us 1 million Dollars and we'll consider it.

@HandsomeChef @RhyionsIsLife Can you do a sex tape about your honeymoon? It would be fun to watch.

• Come on, "daughter"

No.

• No Handsome.

Pay us 1 million Dollars and we'll consider it.

• aww.... but, the money :C

No Handsome.

• brings the sex toys (that's my gift for you)

• Okay,gotta wear my tuxedo

• i'm ready :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.