Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I love Eryka so much for messing with your shit.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Sarcasm rimes with orgasm Forget about lewd streaks. This is called domination.

• I would explain it to you in further detail, but i was in a rush to get somewhere. xD I'm back now though, don't you worry <3

HazzatheMan posted: »

That would've been when you where playing BL2 earlier and suddenly went offline after I messaged you...

• I love Eryka so much for messing with your shit.

And I hate you so... SOOOOO much for promoting it.

RockMySocks posted: »

I love Eryka so much for messing with your shit.

• enter image description here

I love Eryka so much for messing with your shit. And I hate you so... SOOOOO much for promoting it.

• Promoting rimes with masturbating

I love Eryka so much for messing with your shit. And I hate you so... SOOOOO much for promoting it.

• Promoting rimes with masturbating

enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

Promoting rimes with masturbating

• You are 69 years old and your name is Dildo.

Funny. Seriously though, only one person here actually knows my real name so far. Who knows maybe I'll say my age too, only time will tell. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• [ ] rimes with [ ]

• edited November 2015

I-is THAT what you're calling it?... 'cause I remember it a little bit differently...

• Hey Cara

Hugs

Sorry for being terribly inactive here. I just needed a few days to get my shit together, and I think everything's okay now. Any updates I should be aware of? Any news? Anything..?

• [ ] rimes with [ ]

No.

[ ] rimes with [ ]

• No rimes with yo

[ ] rimes with [ ] No.

• enter image description here

• When I have a down day, just imaging Bigby and Snow waking up after a 'pleasant night' ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

when you're having a bad day, just imagine rhys and fiona getting married your day will get better 100% guaranteed

• No rimes with yo

I-I don't have the... strength...

No rimes with yo

• What's up man

I'm sorry I haven't clicked on this thread in days, what the hell is happening?

• I rimes with Y

No rimes with yo I-I don't have the... strength...

• edited November 2015

Feeling pretty shitty considering everything that's going on in France. I've been watching the news for the past hour and a half, all of this is just terrible. All of those fuckers responsible deserve to die, no exceptions. ISIS is going to fucking pay.

Green613 posted: »

What's up man

• Is it bad to say that I'm laughing so hard and I'm loving this

I rimes with Y

• Yeah, same :(

Feeling pretty shitty considering everything that's going on in France. I've been watching the news for the past hour and a half, all of thi

• Bad rimes with Dad

RockMySocks posted: »

Is it bad to say that I'm laughing so hard and I'm loving this

• You're 27, working at the best University in Russia, with a PhD in cellular biology....

And you hang out here?! XD

Mawula posted: »

27 so, you all have nothing to worry, life is still pretty cool at this age

• You're 45 and your name is Bob.

Funny. Seriously though, only one person here actually knows my real name so far. Who knows maybe I'll say my age too, only time will tell. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• edited November 2015

A famous bug in the pc version of Unity. Ever wonder what the inside of Arno's dad's face looked like? This isn't even the worst, imo.

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! WTF IS THAT?!?!?!?! :'O

• Thanks, hon. <3

YOU GET A HUG FOR THAT REFERENCE.

• That's AC Unity?

AHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh man, that game, was not worth the amount of money I spent on it. Bought so many Helix Credits, with my hard earned cash :P

MichaelBP posted: »

A famous bug in the pc version of Unity. Ever wonder what the inside of Arno's dad's face looked like? This isn't even the worst, imo.

• Man she's tall!!!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Thanks @Mawula for the amazing idea, heh.

• It's so.... Lewd ;)

ZapThroat posted: »

I dunno why I posted this.

• SEND ME THESE IMMEDIATELY!!! XD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

tfw even the lewd lord John himself can't handle some FT panels over PM

• Yep, it is. I think people buying Helix Credits to get equipment that's actually good is what Ubisoft wanted, scumbags.

This has to be the worst face glitch, imo.

That's AC Unity? AHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh man, that game, was not worth the amount of money I spent on it. Bought so many Helix Credits, with my hard earned cash :P

• Oh Christ, that's young Elise right?

Yeah you can buy Helix Credits in Syndicate too. HOWEVER, you only buy 'get-there-instantly' packs like in game money or experience, or secret maps for in-game stuff that you can;t buy maps for, in-game :P

Yep, it is. I think people buying Helix Credits to get equipment that's actually good is what Ubisoft wanted, scumbags. This has to be the worst face glitch, imo.

• Sponge Bob?

You're 45 and your name is Bob.

• Hope anyone from France is okay, don't get why people have to do things like this.

• Yep, it is. Not even the hair in Unity was safe from glitches:

I guess that's a little better. Still hate micro-transactions though. Once one game dev does it, they all have to do it, to maximize their profits.

Oh Christ, that's young Elise right? Yeah you can buy Helix Credits in Syndicate too. HOWEVER, you only buy 'get-there-instantly' packs like in game money or experience, or secret maps for in-game stuff that you can;t buy maps for, in-game :P

• That hair is actually kinda awesome :P

I did buy a few micro-transactions in Syndicate. I think I spent well over £100 in Unity, but in Syndicate? Only about £20 I think :)

Yep, it is. Not even the hair in Unity was safe from glitches: I guess that's a little better. Still hate micro-transactions though. Once one game dev does it, they all have to do it, to maximize their profits.

• Cuz I don't watch the News irl (always bad news...)

What happened in France? I know there was an attack some months ago, has there been another one? :(

Feeling pretty shitty considering everything that's going on in France. I've been watching the news for the past hour and a half, all of thi

• edited November 2015

Just reading about the Bataclan concert hall shooting in France... 60 people dead and hostages taken?

Fucking ISIS man, I have no idea what is going through their heads. Did the world just decide that actually you don't need much incentive at all to hurt other people?!

Also, anyone here (specifically from the UK) hear about this?:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jed-allen-inquest-hears-wolverine-5816211

The sad part about this case? I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH THIS GUY! I knew him! Not personally, but his behavior at school does not suggest that this event would have ever happened in his life...

Poor Jed. My FaceBook was filled with arguments on both sides about this, perks of being friends with mutual friends of someone else :(

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

I hope Jen is okay... (I also agree at 100% for what you said)

Zeratuel posted: »

Hope anyone from France is okay, don't get why people have to do things like this.

• Damn straight.

At least they aren't as bad, along with Syndicate seeming like a much better game than Unity.

That hair is actually kinda awesome :P I did buy a few micro-transactions in Syndicate. I think I spent well over £100 in Unity, but in Syndicate? Only about £20 I think

Sign in to comment in this discussion.