lol oh my god Gared was kind of a dick in episode 1

Hi! as episode 6 is on the way I decided to get high and play 1 - 5 again!

so im playing as Gared and he runs over to Rodrik and shouts RODRIK!! this make Rod look at Gared and gets stabbed while doing so! Gared distracted him! later on Gared helps up Lord Forrester and the two look at each other as if they are about to kiss, then all of a sudden he gets shot with an arrow and im like OMG STOP LOOKING AR GARED! BAD STUFF HAPPENS!

and plus later on you get to steal the weed and bandages from that guy, give me a like if you agree that Gared was a Dick lol

Comments

• It's not Gared's fault he's so good looking! Rodrik and Gregor just couldn't stop themselves from admiring Gared in the middle of a battle.

• that's....gay lol

AgentZ46 posted: »

It's not Gared's fault he's so good looking! Rodrik and Gregor just couldn't stop themselves from admiring Gared in the middle of a battle.

• Okay?

that's....gay lol

• enter image description here

that's....gay lol

• that's....gay lol

• Romance fanfic about a love triangle between Rodrik, Gregor, and Gared. Two years at war and a long way from his wife, Lord Gregor is conflicted about his newfound feelings for his squire Gared. However Gared has his eyes set on Gregor's son Rodrik, who secretly awaits for the day his lover and brother Asher comes home. to him.

I think I've gone to far.

It's not Gared's fault he's so good looking! Rodrik and Gregor just couldn't stop themselves from admiring Gared in the middle of a battle.

• Screw Elaena and Beskha!

Ashdik 4 lyfe

Kireilt posted: »

Romance fanfic about a love triangle between Rodrik, Gregor, and Gared. Two years at war and a long way from his wife, Lord Gregor is confli

• ...that ship name tho. xD

Screw Elaena and Beskha! Ashdik 4 lyfe

• edited November 2015

This legit sounds like something you'd find on ff.net or somewhere, lmao.

Romance fanfic about a love triangle between Rodrik, Gregor, and Gared. Two years at war and a long way from his wife, Lord Gregor is confli

• Oh drugs..... Great.... Bye....

• haha, you did LOL :D

• enter image description here

Seriously, how can you resist?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.