Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Everything is so sad

HazzatheMan posted: »

Just reading about the Bataclan concert hall shooting in France... 60 people dead and hostages taken? Fucking ISIS man, I have no idea wh

• OhmyGod, Arno with his model hair :3

Syndicate has saved Ubisoft from the embarrassment that was Unity! Syndicate does have a couple of glitches, but they are mostly in DLC content (typically a character may get stuck, but they do get un-stuck if you mess around with the buttons enough :P)

Syndicate is just amazing!! XD

MichaelBP posted: »

Damn straight. At least they aren't as bad, along with Syndicate seeming like a much better game than Unity.

• World we live in...

As much as I live my life normally, I do sometimes wonder how long it will be before we destroy ourselves :(

Eryka posted: »

Everything is so sad

• Only a bunch of years, it won't take a long time.

World we live in... As much as I live my life normally, I do sometimes wonder how long it will be before we destroy ourselves

• Not very long at all unless we drastically turn things around soon.

World we live in... As much as I live my life normally, I do sometimes wonder how long it will be before we destroy ourselves

• Bet other AC protagonists wish they had his hair.

Thank goodness, if the game had been another unpolished, glitchy mess like Unity, it could've killed the franchise. Still feel like the franchiise should rest for 1 year, to give them more time to come up with new stuff.

OhmyGod, Arno with his model hair Syndicate has saved Ubisoft from the embarrassment that was Unity! Syndicate does have a couple of gli

• Do you mean TTG soon?

Not very long at all unless we drastically turn things around soon.

• edited November 2015

Agreed, Russia and China are acting strangely, Iran already announced they won't stop hostilities with Israel, and are now making nuclear weapons, and terrorist cells are being formed world wide. Seriously, why can't we all get along?

Not very long at all unless we drastically turn things around soon.

• Just heard about France. Poor people...

• This is tempting...

RockMySocks posted: »

Someone needs to make a fanfic on this Fanficception

• Didn't @Kawaiii live in France?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Just heard about France. Poor people...

• Yeah, she's french.

Didn't @Kawaiii live in France? ...

• I still haven't heard. What happened? :(

Just heard about France. Poor people...

• terrorist attacks

again :|

JumpyJoey posted: »

I still haven't heard. What happened?

• Rhys rhymes with Pees.

Bad rimes with Dad

• Yeah. We need a bird's seed (if you know what I mean)

Kennybadger posted: »

Cant have a wedding without good food, music, and bird seed.

• over 150 people were murdered and the toll keeps rising. I just visited there a few months ago, such a beautiful place and now the sight of a tragedy.

I still haven't heard. What happened?

• Oh no... Goddammit, those poor people.

terrorist attacks again

• Yes. One was at the stadium, but I forgot about the other two.

Cuz I don't watch the News irl (always bad news...) What happened in France? I know there was an attack some months ago, has there been another one?

• One hundred and fifty people... that's not human. Who would do that to one hundred and fifty people?

Zeratuel posted: »

over 150 people were murdered and the toll keeps rising. I just visited there a few months ago, such a beautiful place and now the sight of a tragedy.

• yeah, it's awful

Oh no... Goddammit, those poor people.

• She live in Paris, right?

Yeah, she's french.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

I thought it was 120 people

over 150 people were murdered and the toll keeps rising. I just visited there a few months ago, such a beautiful place and now the sight of a tragedy.

• No idea, sorry.

She live in Paris, right?

• I think she live there... Hopefully not.

No idea, sorry.

• Fuck ISIS. May all those dead rest in peace and their souls avenged one day.

Just reading about the Bataclan concert hall shooting in France... 60 people dead and hostages taken? Fucking ISIS man, I have no idea wh

• that was only in the theater. Its sick, and they haven't caught all of them.

I thought it was 120 people

• its only going up as well, I don't understand what they think they are accomplishing by doing this.

One hundred and fifty people... that's not human. Who would do that to one hundred and fifty people?

• That's... Clearly worst than I thought...

that was only in the theater. Its sick, and they haven't caught all of them.

• They are just crazy

its only going up as well, I don't understand what they think they are accomplishing by doing this.

• edited November 2015

I'm pretty sure she told me that she lives outside of Paris.

I think she live there... Hopefully not.

• Maybe she's just near from Paris?

BigBadPaul posted: »

I'm pretty sure she told me that she lives outside of Paris.

• yes, and unfortunatly because of them innocent people will be discriminated against and only create a bigger problem.

They are just crazy

• That's the million dollar question, isn't it? :/

Agreed, Russia and China are acting strangely, Iran already announced they won't stop hostilities with Israel, and are now making nuclear weapons, and terrorist cells are being formed world wide. Seriously, why can't we all get along?

• Huge terrorist attack in France, last I checked, over 150 people have been killed, the largest coming from a concert venue where 2-3 gunmen killed 100 hostages one by one at an Eagles of Death Metal concert. There were several explosions around a French soccer stadium, where France and Germany were playing, and also at a café where hostages had also been taken and murdered. There were gunmen still on the loose from the café attacks, that was a little over an hour ago, I turned off the news because I couldn't bare to watch more of what was happening, it was so tragic. There were at least 3 separate locations for this attack, so it was well prepared and planned in advance, most likely perpetrated by members of ISIS.

Cuz I don't watch the News irl (always bad news...) What happened in France? I know there was an attack some months ago, has there been another one?

• Ooops, wrong forums...

enter image description here

But... Back to Rhyionna'

enter image description here

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

In the Role Play were doing tomorrow I'm going to be Vallory...

MasterStone posted: »

Ooops, wrong forums... But... Back to Rhyionna'

• Yes, it was god awful, I also heard there was an earthquake and incoming tsunami in Japan! I mean Friday the 13th is "unlucky", but this is just hell :(

Huge terrorist attack in France, last I checked, over 150 people have been killed, the largest coming from a concert venue where 2-3 gunmen

• Yes there was also that, it has not been a good day for the world at all.

Klowbi posted: »

Yes, it was god awful, I also heard there was an earthquake and incoming tsunami in Japan! I mean Friday the 13th is "unlucky", but this is just hell

• WHY SCHOOL, MY TIME IS CONSUMED. I want to be on here more xD A cool thing though, Google came to our school, and let us test out something in it's pilot stage, it was super rad

Sign in to comment in this discussion.