My Lord(s) & My Lady(ies)

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

The time is nearly upon us.

Iron From Ice.

3 days to go until we are braced with the final episode.

I am actually kicking myself because I like all of you are eager to find out what happens to the Forresters. It kind of does look like all the Forresters can die depending on your choices.

SO, we are going to say our MAJOR choices from all the episodes and why.

Iron From Ice:

• Stayed with Bowen - Couldn't just let him die.
  • Swore loyalty to the King - Because............ Cersei.
  • Erik was freed - I believe of his family, family is important.
  • Picked Ser Royland as Sentinel - Duncan was already Castellan, Royland deserved this role.. I knew that we'd eventually get round to war and fighting is better than diplomacy at this time, it's kill or be killed.
  • Met Ramsay in the Great Hall - Because............ Ramsay.

The Lost Lords:

• Forged Margarey's letter - No one is getting in the way of saving the family.
  • Kissed Ludd's ring - Ryon needed to say goodbye to his father and brother. It was the right thing to do and it meant nothing kissing his ring.
  • Elaena agreed to the betrothal - I needed that alliance with the Glenmores.
  • Gave up Cotter - Don't steal and things won't need to happen.
  • Killed Mira's attacker - Can not let another innocent person die before my very eyes.

The Sword in the Darkness:

• Saved Malcolm - He's family, and Beskha seemed a skilled enough fighter to hold back Drogon.
  • Mira spoke to Tyrion - Of course I had too.
  • Pushed Britt off the Wall - He deserved it.
  • Submitted to Gryff - I couldn't bear Talia getting hurt, so I made it look like he's in charge.
  • Kept the decree - It could come in handy later on.

Sons of Winter:

• Brought Finn - Another blade is a good thing and he's a true friend.
  • Showed mercy - To avoid any more deaths in the family, I showed him mercy.
  • Revealed secret - I never trusted Sera, and she's slithered her way past Mira to be Margarey's first hand bitch and get whatever she wants, all she thought about was herself despite her helping us.
  • Brought Glenmore army to Highpoint - Why would you go without any protection? The Forrester Army can help defend Ironrath for an hour or two.
  • Spared Dezhor - I didn't want Daenerys to get mad and cost us the army she promised.

A Nest of Vipers:

• Didn't stab him - No point, he's canon.
  • Spared Bloodsong - Another blade.
  • Didn't tell him the truth - For Mira's sake, I couldn't tell him.
  • Imprisoned him - Despite all he did betraying us, he still served House Forrester and I think he will redeem himself in the finale.
  • Asher stayed behind - Rodrik's story was not complete, Asher went out on a fookin' high. It took me 47 days to make this choice.

Let me know of the choices you've made thus far as we prepare to enter the final 72 hours.

Iron From Ice.

Comments

• edited November 2015

Iron From Ice

• Stayed with Bowen - Why would you let someone die when you can save him?
    • Swore Loyalty to the King - To let Cersei think she's won.
    • Freed Erik - I believed that his family was more important than making Ethan look good.
    • Picked Ser Royland as Sentinel - He deserved the role, furthermore, Duncan was already castellan.
    • Met Ramsay in the Great Hall - I do not want to get on the bad side of him..

The Lost Lords

• Fufiled my duty to Margaery - We needed her as an ally.
    • Kissed Ludd's Ring - It meant nothing and Ryon deserved to come to the funeral.
    • Promised Elaena Ironwood.
    • Lied to Finn - Finn was an asshole, he deserved it.
    • Killed the Attacker - I could not just let Tom die.

A Sword In the Darkness

• Saved Malcolm - He is more important to me than Beskha will ever be. He is Family!
    • Went with Tyrion - You cannot just let your trump card be lost because of someone else.
    • Leaved Britt - So everyone will know that no one messes with Gared.
    • Submitted to Gryff - I promised to Gwyn and I couldnt bear Talia getting hurt.
    • Burn the decree - Now tyrion is useless, I was trying to get into good terms with Morgryn.

Sons of Winter

• Brought Finn - Always good to have another blade.
    • Maimed Gryff and told Elissa to get our of my way - After what he has done? No way I am showing mercy!
    • Kept secret - Always good to keep a friend.
    • Spared Dezhor - The mission was more important than Beskha's business.

A Nest of Vipers

• Stabbed Ramsay - Since you got the chance, why not?
    • Spared Bloodsong - He could be useful
    • Told the truth - I do not want Cersei as an ally.
    • Killed the traitor - He might do it again.
    • Asher stayed behind - Same reason as Ir0nath.
  • Iron From Ice:

Left Bowen - Stop being an arse to me Bowen, Plus something about warning Lord Forrester too.
    Swore loyalty to the King - Cersei nuff said
    Erik was freed - I saw his point plus I'm merciful.
    Picked Duncan as Sentinel - Hard choice but in my position, i need to be smart and not beat my chest with my weak army.
    Met Ramsay in the Great Hall - Ramsay deserves the best.
    The Lost Lords:

Did not forge Margarey's letter - Rodrik and his manly charm can win Elaena over. She digs scars.
    Kissed Ludd's ring - Ryon deserves to show up. Plus I spit on Ludd's ring before I was done so harm done.
    Elaena agreed to the betrothal - I needed that alliance with the Glenmores.
    Stood up for Cotter - As long as it isn't mine.
    Killed Mira's attacker - He deserved it, nobody will miss him, right?

Saved Malcolm - Beskha can handle herself, Malcolm's old and needs help from his nephew, something about family in there too.
    Mira stayed with Margaery - I need allies.
    Walked away from Britt - He deserved it but I took my vows and meant every word of them and i wouldn't break them, plus it wasn't worth dying for.
    Submitted to Gryff - That asshole can beat his chest like the fat Gorilla he is but I know who's really in charge at Ironrath.
    Burned the decree - Tyrion no longer has influence in King's Landing considering all that happened The decree can only hurt me and prove tied to Tyrion..
    Sons of Winter:

Brought Finn - Human Shield for Wights also another sword and true brother at my back.
    Showed mercy - Beat him a few times although I crave Eyeball Juice.
    Kept secret - If i knew what happens between us, i would betray her. She is selfish and after all I do to help her.Ungrateful
    Spared Dezhor - Remember what happened with the Unsullied, Don't piss her off or it's Dracarys.
    A Nest of Vipers:

Didn't stab him - Ramasy Snow nuff said.
    Spared Bloodsong - Cool moves, your name is now Maul, kill all the Whitehills
    Told him the truth - At this point nothing matters so cut my losses and escape.
    Imprisoned him - He betrayed me for the House, not for any other reason other than to protect us.
    Asher stayed behind - Rodrik's my man, Elaena's probably pregnant with my baby. Asher was done with his mission. Plus it felt more like the GoT option.

• Iron from Ice

• Stayed with Bowen: Gotta save a friend.
    • Swore Loyalty to the King: Because canon.
    • Sent Erik to the Wall: Ethan isn't powerful, and he wouldn't be any more with the other choices.
    • Picked Ser Royland as Sentinel: War. War never ends in Westeros.
    • Met Ramsay in the Great Hall: I thought I could Red Wedding Ramsay and his men, alas it was not so.

The Lost Lords

• Forged the Letter: Because why not?
    • Kissed Ludd's Ring: We needed Ryon to say goodbye.
    • Won the Betrothal: It's not that hard since they're already in love.
    • Lied to Finn: Cotter is sneaky, and thieves are always needed.
    • Killed Dameon: Nobody kills my spy (Tom)

A Sword in the Darkness

• Saved Malcom: Honestly between the two, I wanted Beshka to die.
    • Went with Tyrion: Margery must be on her period, being a WTF bi-polar bitch.
    • Kicked Britt off the Wall: No way to recognize a body from that height. They'd be nothing but limbs scattered over hundreds of feet, if anything survived.
    • Stood up to Gryff: You cannot kill Rodrick the Unbroken.
    • Kept the Letter: I stole the seal of the Tyrells. I am now too powerful to fall.

Sons of Winter

• Took Finn: We needed a Mountain.
    • Three hits: Fair is fair, after all.
    • Kept Secret: ''Power is power.'' - Cersei Lannister
    • Let Beshka kill Dazhor: No one else deserved to kill him.

A Nest of Vipers

• Didn't try to Stab Ramsay: Fucking canon plot armor.
    • Killed Bloodsong: Hate Asians with a damn passion, and he was just being a dick.
    • Lied to Cersei: She's a cunt, Mira's a sneaky git. What a wonderful pair, eh?
    • Killed the Traitor: Knew it all along.
    • Asher stayed behind: Rodrik is the better character, and he needs to finish this war. Asher has no part in it beyond bringing an army.
  • edited November 2015

• Lemme copy and paste
    Here's my original wthrough...

Stayed with Bowen - For the wine lel
    Swore loyalty to the King - I didn't get that scene. Margaery said not to upset that bitch too so...
    Erik was freed - We need understanding amidst tricky situation...
    Picked Ser Duncan as Sentinel- Royland has a bit of a cold temper, hot-headed too. I want a wise sentinel. Not saying he wasn't wise. They were good but Duncan has the wits of a Lord.
    Met Ramsay at the Gate - No special treatment.
    The Lost Lords:

Didn't forge Margarey's letter - No risking of Margaery's betrothal
    Kissed Ludd's ring - For Ryon's sake.
    Elaena didn't agree to the betrothal - I was like NOOOOOOO. MARRY ME AND HAV MA BABESSS.
    Didn't Gave up Cotter - Finn is a jerk.
    Killed Mira's attacker - i wanted to escape so ill come up clean but Tom is... :/

Saved Beshka - Beskha's a family. malcolm and the soldier isn't really the worst but risking the life of the one you care for many years that i cannot abide.
    Mira spoke to Tyrion - Margaery gtfo
    Spared Britt - BROTHER. BRO. BRO. BRO. BRO. BRO...
    Submitted to Gryff- In my mind i killed him multiple times.
    Kept the decree - Don't want my hardwork disperse before me.
    Sons of Winter:

Brought Finn - Another blade is a good thing and he's a true friend.
    Showed mercy - To avoid any more deaths in the family, I showed him mercy.
    Didn't Revealed secret - When i asked her the favor she reluctantly do it. But since i promised then k
    Didn't Brought Glenmore army to Highpoint - No losing of Ironrath ever again.
    Spared Dezhor - I didn't want Daenerys to get mad and cost us the army she promised.
    A Nest of Vipers:

Didn't stab him - So if i stab him and kill him, i would escape his army.
    Spared Bloodsong - I like that goatee.
    Told him the truth - i was so nervous
    Imprisoned him-Yeah little prick had information.
    Rodrik stayed behind - Poor asher if he immediately gets confronted by his demise shortly on his homecoming :/ Its time to give him a chance.

Iron From Ice.

• Iron from Ice

• Warned Lord Forrester I didn't think it would just be the same sequence without Bowen. Sorry Bowen :P
    • Swore loyalty to the King I'd like to keep Mira's head attached to her shoulders
    • Sent Erik to the Wall I forgot how final that was and didn't want to hack his fingers off, but also couldn't free him
    • Picked Duncan as the Sentinel He's more levelheaded and diplomatic than Royland, and at that point I still hoped to achieve something with that
    • Met Ramsay in the Great Hall Didn't want to anger him even more

The Lost Lords

• Forged Margaery's letter It was obvious she wasn't going to help anyway
    • Kissed Ludd's ring Ryon needed to know we care about him, and it honestly meant nothing
    • Won the betrothal Cause I got the moves...and a letter from the future Queen, of course
    • Didn't rat Cotter out Why would I? Finn was a dick anyway
    • Killed Damien Couldn't just let him drown Tom, he would also have been back otherwise

The Sword in the Darkness

• Saved Malcolm He's family, and Beskha could honestly have just hid for a few seconds
    • Obeyed Margaery Because even if she doesn't help, pissing her off is worse, especiall because I watched the show
    • Walked away from Gryff And of course he died anyway
    • Submitted to Gryff Didn't know what big a pussy Gryff actually was, and he threatened Talia
    • Burned the Decree Because Mira would be done for if it was found on her. It's worthless after being signed by Tyrion anyway

Sons of Winter

• Brought Finn along I was on good terms with him, and another blade is always good
    • Showed him Mercy The situation was still very bad for House Forrester
    • Kept Sera's secret It might come in handy later
    • Didn't bring the Glenmores As a sign of good will and so they could protect Ironrath
    • Allowed Beskha to kill Dezhor Daenerys is just a idealistic child
  • Iron From Ice:

• Stayed with Bowen - He seemed like a cool guy at heart, even if he was being kind of a dick. No reason to let him die.

• Swore loyalty to the King - It is like Cersei said. The loyalty to a king must be absolute. Choosing Margaery over the king is pretty close to treason.

• Erik was sent to the wall - I will be honest here. I just wanted to see if the game would acknowledge this decision by making him show up in Gared's story line. Sorry Erik ;x

• Picked Duncan as Sentinel - I knew the Forresters were on a pretty bad position, and figured going by a diplomatic route would give us time to get back on our feet.

• Met Ramsay in the Great Hall - Meeting him at the gates would be disrespecting him, and that never ends well. I didn't want to risk pissing off one of the biggest fish. It made no difference in the end, but yeah, that was my logic.

The Lost Lords:

• Didn't forge the letter - I was afraid Margaery would find out about the forged letter and that would get Mira on trouble.

• Didn't kiss Ludd's ring - I wanted to see Ryon again, and Mom was pissed, but after Ethan's death, I just couldn't.

• Elaena agreed to the betrothal - Had to promise her father the Ironwod because I didn't forge the letter, but Rodrik won the betrothal.

• Lied to Finn - Finn was such a brute, and Cotter is so scrawny. I didn't want them to fight, it would be too one-sided.

• Killed Mira's attacker - No way in hell I would have left Damien kill Tom. Sure, in the end it didn't matter, but it could have. Besides, I figured that if I ran, Damien could go after Mira again after he was finished with Tom.

• Saved Beskha - Malcolm was fighting a few soldiers, while Beskha was face-to-face with not any dragon, but Drogon, the biggest and meanest of the dragons. I figured Beskha needed more help.

• Stayed with Margaery - Given what I knew was about to happen, I figured it was for the best if he spoke in front of her so that she would know the nature of the deal than to go out with him in private, as if we were just planning to murder the King.

• Pushed Britt off the Wall - I knew he would die, so why not make it awesome? Went all King Leonidas on him and kicked him off the Wall.

• Stood up to Gryff - I didn't want Talia to get hurt, but I also didn't want her to be disappointed on her brother.

• Burned the decree - I can see no use for it other than as a connection to Tyrion, which I didn't want to have. Not that it will do me any good, since at least four people know about that connection (Margaery, Sera, Andros and Morgryn).

Sons of Winter:

• Brought Finn - I really liked the big guy. He was a good guy at heart, and valued Gared's friendship in his own weird way.

• Showed mercy - I hit him exactly three times. The Maester begged Gryff to stop beating him, but Gryff didn't stop. So when Gryff begged Rodrik to stop, I did stop, just to show him how much better Rodrik is.

• Kept Sera's secret - She got us in the Coronation Feast, which gave us means to save our family from being steamrolled by hundreds of sellswords, so I thought she deserved at least that. I felt sorry for Tarwick because he seems to be a good man, but I was pretty sure he would find out eventually, I just didn't want to be the one to betray Sera's trust.

• Brought Glenmore army to Highpoint - And I'm glad I did. I loved how Arthur strolled around with that smirk, watching the Whitehill soldiers polishing their blades, probably thinking "Oh boy this gonna be good". Not to mention that adorable flirt. Man, poor Arthur. He was the best.

A Nest of Vipers:

• Tried to stab him - I knew it would either be a game over scene and I would get to replay it, or it would do nothing, because Ramsay is canon. But I wanted Talia to see that I tried to do something.

• Spared Bloodsong - I love that guy. He gave me a pretty good fight, he looks awesome and he brags so much is hilarious. I couldn't kill him.

• Didn't tell him the truth - Lucan was right there listening, and it is not like Tyrion wouldn't see right through Mira's lie. It's a shame Mira was holding the Idiot Ball and couldn't properly communicate with him. Like nodding, but saying "no" when he asked if Cersei sent her.

• Imprisoned the traitor - The way the traitor was determined was the worst possible way TellTale could have chosen. I was not about to kill Royland just because of that horrible choice TellTale made. It didn't even make sense on my playthrough, since I was a pretty violent little lord with Rodrik. Lots of awkward cuts and statements that made no sense. Sigh...

• Made a copy of my save file so I would be able to play both - I'm sure it will feel much more satisfying to kill Ludd and Gryff with Rodrik than with Asher, but letting Asher die because of Rodrik's ridiculous mistake of going to an ambush unprepared really bugged me. Besides, you don't go save your little brother and then let him die when shit gets ugly. On the other hand, it is Asher's duty to protect the Lord. On the other other hand, it is a big brother's duty to protect the little brother. I couldn't just pick one, so yeah. Two save files.

• edited November 2015

Iron from Ice
    Warned Lord Forrester I thought warning Lord Forrester was more important, I regretted Bowen dying immediately

Swore loyalty to Margaery I had no idea wtf I was doing

Spared Erik I felt like things were dire and the smallfolks needed to see a compassionate lord

Picked Royland "We're at war, we need a warrior by our side"

Met Ramsay at the gates Ended up making a joke at Ramsay's expense as well

The Lost Lords

Didn't forge Margaery's letter I didn't steal the seal so it would have been sketchy for Mira to forge a letter

Didn't kiss Ludd's ring Primarily because Elaena was there and I didn't want to ruin her image of me even further

Lost the betrothal I went the "I love you" route with Elaena... was pretty heartbreaking for poor Rodrik

Didn't rat Cotter out Told Finn to calm down, and then beat his face in when he wouldn't stop attacking me

Killed Damien He had just attacked me. I was both trying to stop any future attacks as well as save the coal boy

Saved Malcolm He's family and I honestly didn't value Beskha as much as I should have at the time

Spoke to Tyrion Because he approached us and Margaery said "how could I deny you"

Made Britt suffer That guy was a monster and he got exactly what he deserved

Stood up to Gryff Punched him when he threw Talia down, and then stood up repeatedly and was ready to die

Burned the Decree Last second decision, but I figured it was more likely to cause harm than good

Sons of Winter

Brought Finn He was a true brother and I thought he'd be executed if he stayed

Maimed Gryff Rodrik lost control and wanted to kill him. Lady Forrester stopped it all so he spat on Gryff at the end

Kept Sera's secret At least I have some possible leverage over Sera

Didn't bring the Glenmores Left them to defend Ironrath with Duncan... stupid.

Allowed Beskha to kill the slave master She deserves her vengeance, I felt like Asher owed her, and I told the truth to Daenerys and got the gold anyways.

Nest of Vipers

Didn't try to stab Ramsay Plot armor and it seemed like he was toying with us

Killed Bloodsong Had to show the pit fighters that I'm a capable fighter and won't tolerate any bullshit

Lied to Tyrion Cersei's guard was listening and I seriously thought Mira could be more convincing

Spared the traitor Another moment of weakness for Rodrik. I couldn't resist getting info on the Whitehills that could save Asher.

Left Rodrik behind I accidentally left Asher behind at first, but changed it to Rodrik as I would have actually chosen if I understood the choice the first time

• Iron From Ice

Stayed with Bowen- Didn't want to just let him die.

Swore loyalty to the king- Didn't want to piss off Cersei.

Freed Erik- I wanted Ethan to be known as a merciful lord.

Chose Ser Royland as Sentinel- Duncan sent Gared away without Ethan's permission, undermining his authority.

Met Ramsay at the gates- I knew that wanker was going to do something bad, I wanted to do my best to prevent it from happening.

The Lost Lords

Forged the letter- I really wanted to win that betrothal

Refused to the kiss Ludd's ring- I had just won the betrothal, didn't want to look like a coward.

Elaena agreed to the betrothal- Because alliance.

Stood up for Cotter- Finn was a prick.

Killed Mira's attacker- Wasn't going to let Tom die.

Saved Beskha- She was fighting a dragon, whilst Malcolm was against a few soldiers.

Stayed with Margaery- I didn't want to anger her any further.

Made Britt suffer- I was curious to what Gared would do.

Stood up to Gryff- Didn't want to show weakness.

Kept the decree- Felt like it would come in handy later.

Sons of Winter

Brought Finn- Thought the Night's Watch would've killed him otherwise.

Maimed Gryff- He pushed Talia into the mud and beat up and broke the fingers of only person who could heal us.

Didn't reveal secret- Sera had helped get Mira into the party and stop Andros, why should I sell her out?

Left Glenmore army at Ironrath- Didn't want something bad to happen while I was gone.

Let Beskha kill Dezhor- Thought it would help Beskha forget her past and get closure.

A Nest of Vipers

Tried to stab Ramsay- I knew he couldn't be killed but I wanted to at least try and hurt him.

Spared Bloodsong- Could be useful in the fight.

Told Tyrion the truth- No way I could outsmart him.

Imprisoned Duncan- It didn't feel right killing him and hopefully he will redeem himself in Ice Dragon.

Had Asher stay behind- Rodrik had been beaten and humiliated by the Whitehills throughout the series so in my opinion Rodrik deserves to be the one to get revenge.

• edited November 2015

Iron From Ice:

• Left Bowen -- I was tired of listening to him bitch. Also he did nothing but take cheap shots at me. Fuck. Him.
    • Swore loyalty to the King - Because I'm not fucking suicidal.
    • Erik was freed - He had a family he was trying to protect. Any one of us would have done what he did. I firmly believe that.
    • Picked Duncan as Sentinel - He was a wise father figure with a level head and Ethan needed that. In retrospect, I should have picked Ser Royland because we needed a wartime Sentinel and I ended up siding with him 9 times out of 10 anyway.
    • Met Ramsay in the Great Hall - I was sucking up. Making nice with the POWERFUL man. Fat lot of good that did me.

The Lost Lords:

• Didn't forge Maergery's letter - I didn't want to get caught and risk pissing off a powerful ally. I have pissed her off many times since though.
    • Did NOT kiss Ludd's ring - Would rather kiss a piece of freshly plopped pig shit than anything of Ludd's.
    • I cost Elaena's betrothal - I insulted her intelligence and tried appealing to her emotions rather than her intellect. "I love you." So stupid to use love to manipulate in a world where a woman's vagina is valuable currency. I needed to offer her something more concrete than love in exchange for that betrothal. Rodrik's penis was not enough.
    • Covered for Cotter -- Look, I didn't want to be at the Wall and I hate the Night's Watch. It's fuckin' slavery (indentured or otherwise) as far as I'm concerned. I made it my greatest goal to act like a complete fuckin' asshole at the wall. If anything I did was helpful at all to the Night's Watch, I made sure NOT to do it. I was hoping they would send me home.
    • Killed Mira's attacker - Nobody attacks me and lives. Not if I can kill them. I don't want to encourage repeat offenses.

• Saved Malcolm - He was my uncle. The first blood relative I had encountered in years. How could I not save him?
    • Mira did not speak to Tyrion - I didn't want to upset Maergery.
    • Made Britt Suffer -- But only to the extent the game allowed. He deserved so much worse.
    • Submitted to Gryff - My little sister will NOT die due to MY actions. My EGO is IRRELEVANT.
    • Kept the decree - I know I'm gonna need it down the line. I just know it.

Sons of Winter:

• Brought Finn - He was really proving to not be so bad. Also... We're both assholes. Who am I to judge?
    • I killed Gryff's eye -- I would have killed the rest of him too if mom would have only gotten the fuck out of my way!
    • Kept Sera's secret - She did me I solid. I did her one right back.
    • Brought Glenmore army to Highpoint - I wanted to get out of there alive or at least with a fighting chance of same!
    • Killed the slaver personally - I was afraid that Beskha would be killed if she did it and we would get caught fighting about it.

A Nest of Vipers:

• Didn't stab Ramsay -- Why bother? We know he lives.
    • Killed Bloodsong -- I needed the respect of the fighters and there was only one path to gaining it. Proving I could take out their best.
    • Lied to Tyrion -- I was completely outclassed by Tyrion at every turn. He was too smart for my Mira. But I had to try. For my family.
    • Killed Royland -- I will NOT suffer a traitor to my family!
    • Rodrik stayed behind -- I didn't want to leave Rodrik. Didn't want to leave Asher. I loved both of the brothers and wanted them to beat the Whitehills together. That wasn't in the cards and I was forced to either choose or quite the game. I chose. I made a quick, mental list of pros and cons weighing which one brought more to the table. I then asked myself who I was having more fun playing as. It was EXTREMELY close and I was devastated by my choice. I would have been either way. An extremely memorable ending to a truly half-assed episode.

Iron From Ice * Stayed with Bowen - Why would you let someone die when you can save him? * Swore Loyalty to the King - To let Cersei t

• Iron From Ice

Stayed with Bowen: Didn't want to leave a friend behind and thought he would be useful in helping us return to camp as an extra fighter on our side.

Swore loyalty to the king: Margaery's pep talk prior to entering into the discussion with Cersei made me think that she was okay with siding with Joffrey over her (you might feel one thing but you must say another) and Cersei is not only bat shit crazy but extremely protective of her son so anything other than public affirmation of loyalty to Joffrey above all else could have had really bad consequences for Mira.

Sent Erik to The Wall: Thought that this was a good middle ground between extremely gory / harsh punishment (as a young lord, I don't think that Ethan would carry out that kind of harsh punishment even though it was the punishment Gregor usually had for thieves) and complete innocence (because he did do something wrong, Erik did betray the house and stole from us when we needed to be working together)

Chose Duncan as sentinel: Duncan seemed to be more well-rounded in leadership experience overall, and given the fact that we were facing Ramsay, choosing someone as reckless as Royland would probably only piss Ramsay off more.

Met Ramsay at the gate: I thought maybe having him out in a public forum would have caused him to behave more politely than he would behind closed doors (as shown in evidence on the show, Ramsay is a great actor and pretends to be nice, sweet, and innocent in public but behind closed doors his true colors show)

The Lost Lords

Did not forge the letter: I thought there was some way to trace the forging back to us, and at that time, I was still trying to remain close with Margaery and she said she would enlist Oleanna's help for us so I didn't want to betray her trust in any way

Refused to kiss Ludd's ring: I wanted to show strength for Elaena and for the house & what Ludd did by barging in and disobeying Ramsay's order was completely inappropriate and wanted to show my open disapproval of his behavior

Elaena agreed to the betrothal: Offered her the Ironwood

Stood up for Cotter: Didn't mean to... I thought both people were in the wrong so I just stood there and did nothing (and just dodged to avoid the punch)

Killed Damien: First, he just tried to kill me. Second, he was strangling one of my friends right in front of me after Tom saved my life - I couldn't just let him die.

Saved Beskha: Beskha was facing a more dangerous enemy and needed my help more (I though Malcolm was able to take on a couple of soldiers while dragons are hard to defeat) and she also is more like family to Asher than his estranged uncle was.

Stayed with Margaery: Given the events of the Purple Wedding, I didn't want anyone to see me going off alone with Tyrion (but I did entertain the conversation in front of Margaery because I was annoyed with her treating me like a bad friend / disloyal handmaiden earlier)

Walked away from Britt: I tried my best not to kill a brother and knew that if I did, it would come back to bite me

Stood up to Gryff: Gryff is nothing but a snarky little bully and I needed to show to everyone at Ironrath that I was still in control of the house and it was great to put Gryff back in his place

Kept the decree: The money from the ironwood deal could help the Forresters and technically it doesn't have any links to Tyrion because all it says is Master of Coin (which could have been Littlefinger because Tyrion was only Master of Coin for a short period of time)

Sons of Winter

Brought Finn: The way he stood up for me in front of Frostfinger (even though it wasn't successful), I knew he was a loyal friend and couldn't leave him behind.

Showed "mercy" to Gryff: I hit him three times. Once Gryff asked me to stop and stop being such an asshole (i.e. laughing when I hit him or calling me a cripple), I wanted to show mercy because I wanted to show that I am a better person than Gryff is but still was able to knock him around to show him who is boss / to pay him back for beating me up last episode.

Didn't reveal Sera's secret: This is the one choice I regret making, I wish I told Tarwick because I thought Sera was going to be a loyal friend and ally for me in Kings Landing and not just run away from me the soonest opportunity she got what she wanted.

Brought the Glenmore army to Highpoint: I didn't feel safe walking into Ludd's territory unguarded (especially after imprisoning and standing up to Gryff & refusing to kiss Ludd's ring at Ironrath) and I left Royland behind to manage the army of small folk so I thought Ironrath would still be okay.

Let Beskha kill her former master: It was the right thing to do... Beskha waited years for this opportunity to get revenge against her master (and I also thought that Dany wouldn't be angry, even if we disobeyed Croft's orders, because Beskha was his slave and Dany said before the mission started that justice was for the slaves of Mereen to take)

Nest of Vipers

Tried to stab Ramsay: I knew Rodrik couldn't kill him but I wanted to see what would happen / how Ramsay would react because he was encouraging Rodrik to do something

"Spared" Bloodsong: I didn't kill him because I thought he would be useful for us as a good fighter but I did kick him to show the pit fighters that I am willing to fight their game and win their respect as the victor in the battlepit fight

Told Tyrion the truth: He already knew the truth so there was no point in me lying.

Killed Royland: The way he disrespected Rodrik and betrayed the loyalty of the house, I felt that I needed to kill him.

Had Rodrik stay behind: Originally thought that the choice was to select who was going to leave the wheel and escape so when I saw Rodrik staying behind and Beskha's heartbreaking goodbye to Asher, I automatically went back and left Rodrik behind because that's what I wanted to do in the first place and Beskha's farewell solidified that choice for me. Rodrik as an older brother, I felt, needed to show that love on a deeper level for his younger brother and make the ultimate sacrifice for the family and this house. Also, it would show that he is not a coward and not one to run away from a fight so he could truly remain - until he died, Rodrik the Unbroken. Finally, I feel Asher would make a great lord (and possibly a better one than Rodrik) and wanted to see him fulfill that role and start his journey.

• edited November 2015

Iron From Ice:

Stayed with Bowen - He is my friend, dammit!

Swore loyalty to the King - Because Margaery insisted me to please the queen.

Erik was freed - I am a mecrifull lord (c) Ethan

Picked Duncan as Sentinel - I like peace and I decided to do my best w/o bloodshed.

Met Ramsay in the Great Hall - Because it is more politely to discuss business here.

The Lost Lords:

Didn't forge Margaery's letter - I thought Margaery advice about forcing the wedding was right.

Kissed Ludd's ring - I needed Ryon to say his final goodbye to his dead realtives. Also Elaena understood my reason, so I have no flaws here.

Elaena agreed to the betrothal - Allies are a good thing and I found it easy to show her my true feelings to her.

Stood up for Cotter - Finn was not right in my eyes so I did not help him.

Killed Mira's attacker - Will I flee and leave my friend to die? Never.

Saved Malcolm - He's family and he was already injured. I believed in Beshka fighting skill.

Mira spoke to Tyrion - Well, Margaery said that she will not resist if I will speak with him in front of me and Tyrion. So I believed in her words and used the chance.

Walked away from Britt - I gave a promise and the opponent has already lost a fight. There is no need to finish him.

Stood up to Gryff - My people will disrespect me if I stay down in this situation. Gryff is a coward and everyone will know who really is the Lord in this House.

Kept the decree - It will help, if some turnaround takes place. Better with then without it imo.

Sons of Winter:

Brought Finn - I was in a good terms with Finn, so another blade would help.

Beat the shit out of Gryff - How dare you punch my maester in such way? Do you forget who is the Lord here? Taste your own medicine, Gryff.

Didn't reveal Sera's secret - Sera is my friend, we helped each other from time to time. Also I was not really suppose to know such secret, so I better would not make Sera my enemy.

Brought Glenmore army to Highpoint - Well, Elissa gave me a good hint, that Ludd can possibly make some kind of trap in his house. Better to come prepared for everything.

Let Beshka kill Dezhor - Well, this option is true Dany style choice - let the slave take her vengeance on master. I thought I could show this point to her and I was right.

A Nest of Vipers:

Try to stab Ramsay - This maniac killed my brother and try to provoke me. Well, l can't break your plot armor, but let me show you that I will be pleased to kill you if I have an option to do this.

Spared Bloodsong - Another ally in the incoming war.

Told him the truth - He helped me before with the ironwood business, I owe him the truth.

Imprisoned Royland - Even he is a traitor, he served this family for many years and didn't want my Ethan to forget that in episode 1. I still remember his words, so I spared him. I want him to recognise his mistake and show later House Forrester that he just made a mistake and he regret his choice.

Last choice: I am still divided by it so I got 2 alternative saves. I will finish my story at least 2 times from different brother's perspective to see how this war will end. So both opinions are vaild:

Rodirck stayed behind (My 1st choice after 20 min of thinking) - My younger brother just returned to Westeros and he is about to die after brother's reunion? Hell no!

Asher stayed behind - But from another view my Rodrick said that Gryff is not the man to finish the job. It is kinda sad to die and know that Gryff won his this long-time personal war against Rodrick. Let the Lord live in another flow of events.

• edited November 2015

Most of my choices were made "in-character," ie I was trying to make choices that the character I was playing would make in that situation.

Iron From Ice:

• Saved Bowen - Bowen was a dick, but Gared is compassionate.
    • Swore loyalty to Maergaery - Mira was being defiant because she knew Cersei wouldn't help her, and she needed Margaery on her side.
    • Showed Erik mercy - Ethan hated needless violence and always tried to achieve the most peaceful option.
    • Picked Duncan as Sentinel - Ethan disliked Royland (and so do I), and I had a headcanon that he admired Duncan.
    • Met Ramsay in the Great Hall - As mentioned previously, Ethan always tried to be peaceful.

The Lost Lords:

• Forged Margarey's letter - My Mira is quite manipulative, so this made sense for her.
    • Refused to kiss Ludd's ring - Rodrik valued the concept of Lordship very highly. He'd never kneel to an enemy within his own walls.
    • Elaena agreed to the betrothal - Rodrik genuinely loved Elaena and wouldn't force her to do anything, even marry him.
    • Refused to betray Cotter - While honorable, I think Gared's experiences with Britt gave him an intolerance for bullies that led him to hate Finn in this episode.
    • Killed Mira's attacker - Mira's pretty capable, and she acted in the heat of the moment.

• Saved Malcolm - He was wounded, and older than Beskha.
    • Mira spoke to Tyrion - Mira knew it would only get worse if Margaery heard what she was planning.
    • Spared Britt - Gared didn't want to fight him and tried to stop him at every opportunity.
    • Stood up to Gryff - Rodrik knew Gryff was weak. Incidentally my favorite scene in a TT game.
    • Kept the decree - Mira knew it could prove useful.

Sons of Winter:

• Brought Finn - Gared had grown to like him.
    • Showed mercy to Gryff - Rodrik hit him 3 times, then spat on him. He hated Gryff but understood that butchering him would cause more problems.
    • Didn't tell Tarwick - Mira knew she could fulfill her obligation to Sera, and that if she was caught in the lie it'd be on Sera's head and not hers.
    • Left Glenmores at Ironrath - Rodrik feared a trap, which turned out to be what actually happened.
    • Killed Dezhor - Asher's a bit bloodthirsty. He was glad to let it happen.

A Nest of Vipers:

• Tried to stab Ramsey - As mentioned before Rodrik hates being made to look weak on his own land, so he lost his cool.
    • Spared Bloodsong (and kicked him in the face) - Asher loves violence, but he also knew he couldn't waste a fighter like this.
    • Didn't tell Tyrion the truth - Mira wanted to help Tyrion, but with Lucan at the door, she was helpless.
    • Imprisoned Royland - Rodrik couldn't waste a blade, even one who hated him.
    • Rodrik stayed behind - Rodrik was the heroic, self-sacrificing type. Also, in my opinion, made for a sadder ending and potentially better Episode 6.

I also have a "Bizarro" save file where I basically make the opposite of all these choices.

• edited November 2015

Iron From Ice

• Left Bowen - I tried to be subtle, he wasn't picking up on it, my duty is to try to protect my lord.
    • Swore loyalty to the king - It's what Margaery told me to do no matter what I really felt, and then she got mad at me anyway? COOL, MARGAERY. Real cool.
    • Took three fingers - I didn't want people looking at me like some little kid who didn't mean business.
    • Picked Royland for sentinel - Duncan overstepped my authority and lied to me by omission. Plus as slim as our chances were/are, I thought we had a better chance fighting back than by trying to "talk" to Ramsay. Anyway, if we have to go out, I want to go out with some measure of pride as opposed to groveling.
    • Met Ramsay at the gate - He isn't a lord and I didn't want to have him to Ironrath in the first place.

The Lost Lords

• Didn't forge Margaery's letter - Come on now, have some faith in Rodrik! He can totally get the girl on his own and forcing her into marrying him doesn't set a very good precedent for a marriage...
    • Refused to kiss Ludd's ring - Oh HELL no. I'm not getting on my knees in front of some big fat man, no thank you.
    • Won the betrothal - I noticed the I Love You route wasn't going like I wanted it to so I offered her my wood... ;)
    • Stood up for Cotter - No one could prove I knew anything so I figured I wouldn't piss off Cotter unnecessarily.
    • Killed Mira's attacker - Dude risked his life for me, no way I was going to let him get choked out/drowned. I may need him to save me again later!

• Saved Malcolm - I didn't really think Beskha was going to try to fight a dragon... and I really like Malcolm, sue me.
    • Spoke to Tyrion - By this point I had given up on Margaery as a source of any help, and she could have told Tyrion no or that she needed me for something so she has no one to be mad at but herself.
    • Made Britt suffer - I tried not to fight him in the beginning because I knew it was my ass, but once I realised I didn't have a choice I went to town.
    • Stood up to Gryff - No one, and I repeat NO ONE, dicks with Talia. Also I didn't want the smallfolk to see their lord in the dirt.
    • Kept the decree - I had some faint hope it could be useful to us later.

Sons of Winter

• Brought Finn - The more the merrier, or at least less likely to die! ...maybe?
    • Beat the everloving piss out of Gryff - I fully intended to kill him, but I'm satisfied with an eye for now. Now we can be Rodrik the Ruined and Gryff the Gruesome, how about that?
    • Told Tarwick about Sera - Oh, so one day our friendship is so valuable and then the next it's too dangerous to talk to me? Okay, Sera. I'll show you how handmaidens stick together. Besides, maybe he'll know something later I may like to know too. ;D
    • Left the Glenmores at Ironrath - I figured I could handle myself so I left them and my sentinel Royland there to protect Ironrath. Besides, I could see if Duncan's peace and love schtick really worked or not (spoiler alert: not so much).
    • Let Beskha kill her former master - She had every right, and he was just going to be killed about a day later by someone who it didn't mean anything to.

A Nest of Vipers

• Tried to stab Ramsay - I wanted him to know that our situation may be dire but I will still knife a bitch.
    • Killed Bloodsong - Come on now, it's what he wanted me to do.
    • Told Tyrion the truth - Why, WHY couldn't we just make a face or something to be more subtle? I felt forced into this choice. Besides, Tyrion is smarter than that so there was no point lying to him.
    • Killed Duncan - At this point he had pissed me off a few too many times. He was my dad's best friend for decades and watched all the kids grow up, yet he pulls this? I couldn't suffer all of us to keep him around anymore.
    • Asher stayed behind - No way Gryff was going to get the satisfaction of killing Rodrik, and I couldn't take Rod away from Talia and Elaena. He'd been through so much and I couldn't let his story end like that, even though I know that he would have absolutely stayed behind if it was up to him instead of me. We need him to lead the house anyway, he was raised for it and this is his fight.
  • edited November 2015

Iron From Ice:

Stayed with Bowen - He is my friend, i cant let a friend die in front of me

Swore loyalty to the King - Because Margaery insisted me to please the queen.

Erik was freed - I believe him, family is important.

Picked Royland as Sentinel - GOT World is cruel. force is the only thing those assholes understand. War is unavoidable, no matter what you do. I'm gonna kill them all

Met Ramsay at the gates - He is a pscho, I was afraid of him do what he ended up doing anyway

The Lost Lords:

forge Margaery's letter - Everything for a family

Kissed Ludd's ring - I wanted to see Ryon.

Elaena agreed to the betrothal - Allies are a good thing and I found it easy to show her my true feelings to her.

Stood up for Cotter - Finn was an asshole. Cotter likes to steal things, but since the beginning he helped me

Killed Mira's attacker - Tom is awesome!

Saved Beska - Yep, i know Malcolm is family, but this time, in the other hand we have Beska, my best friend. Also, Malcolm is not so close to Asher

Mira spoke to Tyrion - Well, Margaery said that she will not resist if I will speak with him in front of me and Tyrion. So I believed in her words and used the chance.

Made Britt suffer- He murdered my entire family!

Stood up to Gryff - My people will disrespect me if I stay down in this situation. Gryff is a coward and everyone will know who really is the Lord in this House.

Kept the decree - It can help in the future

Sons of Winter:

Brought Finn - He was an asshole, but started to redeem himself

Beat the shit out of Gryff - How dare you punch my maester in such way? Do you forget who is the Lord here? F*ck you! i will kill him if i can.

Didn't reveal Sera's secret - Sera is my friend, we helped each other from time to time.

Let my army stay - I need to protect my house, and my sister from a traitor.

Spared Dezhor - A son of a b****, but i had a deal with the Queen

A Nest of Vipers:

Try to stab Ramsay - This maniac killed my brother and try to provoke me. Well, l can't break your plot armor, but let me show you that I will be pleased to kill you if I have an option to do this.

Spared Bloodsong - Another ally in the incoming war.

Lied to Tyrion because..... Cersei

Killed Duncan - I never trusted him. He's not family anymore.

Rodrik stayed Behind - Its a nice ending for him, dyng to save his Brother, a true hero. Also, Asher just came back now. He need to do a good thing with his family and best friend Beska.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.