Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I normally wouldn't judge tastes but that's a little too far...

MasterStone posted: »

Ooops, wrong forums... But... Back to Rhyionna'

• Things August Wishes He'd Never Seen #26

enter image description here

• What would Rhys and Fi name their kids if they had a boy and a girl.

• edited November 2015

-sits back and takes notes-

My personal thoughts are that the boy would be named something that could feasibly give him the nickname Scooter (;-;) and the girl......I dunno.

What would Rhys and Fi name their kids if they had a boy and a girl.

• I wonder who Google is...

Klowbi posted: »

WHY SCHOOL, MY TIME IS CONSUMED. I want to be on here more xD A cool thing though, Google came to our school, and let us test out something in it's pilot stage, it was super rad

• Loader-Bot

• We all know about your fanfic where Rhys and Fi have kids. What's the rating btw

-sits back and takes notes- My personal thoughts are that the boy would be named something that could feasibly give him the nickname Scooter (;-;) and the girl......I dunno.

• Drat, the secret's out.

Mm....it shouldn't have anything too bad in it, so probably not M. But that could change.

We all know about your fanfic where Rhys and Fi have kids. What's the rating btw

• Actually, you told us all.

Also, about it not being M, :(

Drat, the secret's out. Mm....it shouldn't have anything too bad in it, so probably not M. But that could change.

• I know, I know, it was a joke.

You want a graphic birth scene?

Actually, you told us all. Also, about it not being M,

• It's your story, I can't decide what you want to write. You are the only one who has control of it. I'm going to write my own fic about Vale x Tanaka.

I know, I know, it was a joke. You want a graphic birth scene?

• That was like, an honest question, though. I mean...I'm open to opinions, and I can bump the rating if you want.

It's your story, I can't decide what you want to write. You are the only one who has control of it. I'm going to write my own fic about Vale x Tanaka.

Eryka posted: »

Loader-Bot

• Nah its k I was joking

That was like, an honest question, though. I mean...I'm open to opinions, and I can bump the rating if you want.

• Loader Bot and Gortys, of damn course!

• 2crafty4me

Nah its k I was joking

• Just Loader-Bot, not Gortys.

Loader Bot and Gortys, of damn course!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015
  • me too, some weird alien-like red yellow blue green thing watlzed in like it owned the place. so strange

I wonder who Google is...

• Don't see your point, man :)

It may not be for long, but I enjoy it while it hasn't lost its magic.

HazzatheMan posted: »

You're 27, working at the best University in Russia, with a PhD in cellular biology.... And you hang out here?! XD

• True

Klowbi posted: »

me too, some weird alien-like red yellow blue green thing watlzed in like it owned the place. so strange

• Yep, it's confirmed; the fanfic I'm writing with @GrowlingPeanut is going to be long. It's almost to 9 pages and 4k words. :D

Do you think we should give them a little preview, Peanut? ;)

• Plz doo.

kristi78968 posted: »

Yep, it's confirmed; the fanfic I'm writing with @GrowlingPeanut is going to be long. It's almost to 9 pages and 4k words. Do you think we should give them a little preview, Peanut?

• I mean, it's up to Peanut! Plus, she gives the best teases for her stories so if she does agree, I want her to pick the best bit. :)

Plz doo.

• I just found out. I'm deeply troubled. I have been to France many times and I genuinely love these people.

I was in France last January, when Charlie Hebdo happened. I even participated in the demonstrations. Vive la France! Vive la Republique!

Back in 2000s I remember when the buildings were being blown up by terrorists at night in Moscow, I remember going to sleep in fright that I won't be able to wake up, because it'll be my building got blown up. I hate it.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Just heard about France. Poor people...

• PEANUT'S A SHE?! I NEVER KNEW!!!!

I mean, it's up to Peanut! Plus, she gives the best teases for her stories so if she does agree, I want her to pick the best bit.

• I'm sorry everyone for not always being on the thread often and for disappearing twice.

But the reason i came that day was to say my goodbyes to all of you but i could not bring myself to say goodbye to all of you that day all of you guys seem so happy that i was back that i couldn't bring myself to say goodbye. But here today.....I'm going to say goodbye and to wish you good fortune to all of you go.

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS MAKING MY DAY, THANK YOU FOR BEING AWESOME PEOPLE, BUT MOST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIENDS.

I WILL ALWAYS CHERISH ALL THOSE DAYS WE HAD FUN TOGETHER.

NEVER FORGET<3

RHYIONA IS LOVE RHYIONA IS LIFE!

THIS CHEWY SIGNING OFF AND GOODBYE......

BRO FIST <3

• It is written in her bio :)

PEANUT'S A SHE?! I NEVER KNEW!!!!

• edited November 2015

GAH. I was playing ep 2 and didn't see this.

I think we should....but just give them a little bit from your section...it'll be more dramatic that way. :D

Edit: Oh, you want me to pick the section? Okay....hm...

Yep, it's confirmed; the fanfic I'm writing with @GrowlingPeanut is going to be long. It's almost to 9 pages and 4k words. Do you think we should give them a little preview, Peanut?

• edited November 2015

Good morning, everyone ^.^

How are you all today? <3

Checks out Steam.

@OfficialSheriffMaybe WHY IN HELL DID YOU KICK MY OUT OF THE SIDE HOE GROUP?! You have some explaining to do!

Edit: Wait, I missed Chef and Rhyions' wedding?! NOOOOOOOOOO! ;___;

Edit 2: Also, what's that talk about France? Is something happening there?

• Well at least you were a side hoe. All my side hoes abandoned me after my main girl saw me with them. TBH my side hoes were prettier than my MG.

• Lol you posted a whole comment instead of replying to me ;p

Anyways, she just kicked me for no reason. Maybe she just wanted to see how I would react to that ;-;

Well at least you were a side hoe. All my side hoes abandoned me after my main girl saw me with them. TBH my side hoes were prettier than my MG.

• Wolfenus54 posted: »

Good morning, everyone ^.^ How are you all today? Checks out Steam. @OfficialSheriffMaybe WHY IN HELL DID YOU KICK MY OUT OF THE S

• I can sing along all the songs from "My Musical" since I watched this episode daily a few years ago :D it's really a shame they don't show scrubs on TV anymore here in germany. I mean...it's a funny show without laughing tracks! WITHOUT LAUGHING TRACKS!

Amen. To be fair Season 9 was supposed to be a spin-off, but I still didn't enjoy it, haha. I love all eight seasons of Scrubs though. I can

• Oh crap!

How did you know?! (O.O)

2spooky4me

You are 69 years old and your name is Dildo.

• holy hell! IT'S A PICTURE WITH THE MOON! I love it! it looks so freaking cool and elegant ;_; but, at second thought, the scene does not quite fit the surrounding. guns, dances, fire, moonlight? that...looks like the picture doesn't know what it wants to be. captain? what's going on in this picture?

• bro...

I love you too man...thank you for being here! thank you for being part of the forum! you rock alongside everybody here!

I'm sorry everyone for not always being on the thread often and for disappearing twice. But the reason i came that day was to say my good

• why

I'm sorry everyone for not always being on the thread often and for disappearing twice. But the reason i came that day was to say my good

• Oh my god... That's horrible...

What kind of people would do that...

So many people were killed... I feel bad for the people who live in Paris...

About your Edit 2. Yes, something happened in Paris today, here's some news articles. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34814203 ht

Sign in to comment in this discussion.