Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Sick, memeing dankster.

gm y'all c: One question I've been meaning to ask everyone How would you describe me? Examples: helpful, nice.etc I just really want to know. Be honest, I won't take what you say personally.

• He does. Honestly, Arno looks a lot like Ezio.

How do you think it'll end? Yeah, if I'm not mistaken, Syndicate may have been leaked at the same time as Unity was leaked. I remember that the leaked talked about the Paris and London settings. Maybe the game that concludes at least the present day story will be released in 2017, for the series' 10th anniversary.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Nah, Ezio had good hair :P It won't rest until it's finished, and funnily enough I can see the end coming. Syndicate is still continuing

• Sweg.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

you were supposed to jump to another song :P

• I've been stalking you

Oh crap! How did you know?! (O.O) 2spooky4me

• Hey we're all good here!

I'm 20, you're 27... We have people a lot younger than you and 1 or 2 who are a little older than you. Doesn't matter so long as we can agree on things :)

Mawula posted: »

Well, bear in mind that I got normal internet connection in 2005, phone with Internet in 2009, smartphone in 2015. I'm pretty new to this. And I'm here for creating stuff mainly, but I do not mind some silliness

• I'm still waiting for a R34 Until Dawn images with Chris, Josh and Mike

gm y'all c: One question I've been meaning to ask everyone How would you describe me? Examples: helpful, nice.etc I just really want to know. Be honest, I won't take what you say personally.

• Shadman said no

Eryka posted: »

I'm still waiting for a R34 Until Dawn images with Chris, Josh and Mike

• Yeah, this place seems unique to me. Not many places like that are in the web. You're right, bro! :D

Hey we're all good here! I'm 20, you're 27... We have people a lot younger than you and 1 or 2 who are a little older than you. Doesn't matter so long as we can agree on things

• I don't care, I'll be waiting forever.

Shadman said no

• Welp he's the only one who makes Until Dawn r34 and only women.

I don't care, I'll be waiting forever.

• edited November 2015

@BigBadPaul, @FionaDeWinters, @OfficialSheriffMaybe, @lilxGoofycuz, @SirScrubbington, @John_Smith13, @CooperChance, @Wolfenus54, @GrowlingPeanut, @Eryka, @Quiff, @JumpyJoey, @RhyionsIsLife, @lotii-lu, @ZapThroat, @xtheunseenteenx, @Daryace

Hi! This is a reminder of our rp. When you are ready, pls reply to this comment. Thus, we'll see when everyone is here.

9/17 ready

edit: we are waiting, people! Please do not decline to participate now :(

• edited November 2015

I think that was the idea...

Honestly I think the last game in the series should be set ENTIRELY in the Modern Day so we can properly encounter all of these new characters!

We have Templar Enforcers like Juhani Otso Berg and Violet Da Costa to fight and kill! >:D

New Abstergo bosses to take down... Juno is getting more light shed on her background and reasons, actually Syndicate reveals a lot more than Unity does...

I really really want to play as a new Assassin in the Modern Day. Not Shaun or Rebecca, or even William, but someone new who is rising through the Order :) Hell, bring Desmond back for Christ's sake!

2 nice little trivia bits in Syndicate for you bro:

1. Shaun directly calls Desmond 'a good friend' in his Database entry on Juno.

2. In a DLC mission or Charles Dickens. Your Assassin (can be Jacob or Evie, I played as Jacob) mistakes a criminal's name (Enzio) for Ezio, pointing out afterwards that Enzio isn't even Italian... Wow Ubisoft, yet another nice reference to everyone's favorite character :P

MichaelBP posted: »

He does. Honestly, Arno looks a lot like Ezio. How do you think it'll end? Yeah, if I'm not mistaken, Syndicate may have been leaked at t

• :-(

Welp he's the only one who makes Until Dawn r34 and only women.

• I'm ready but I'll just wait until everyone is online. ;>>

@BigBadPaul, @FionaDeWinters, @OfficialSheriffMaybe, @lilxGoofycuz, @SirScrubbington, @John_Smith13, @CooperChance, @Wolfenus54, @GrowlingPe

• I have to eat, I'll be ready in 20 minutes.

@BigBadPaul, @FionaDeWinters, @OfficialSheriffMaybe, @lilxGoofycuz, @SirScrubbington, @John_Smith13, @CooperChance, @Wolfenus54, @GrowlingPe

• Do not hurry, we have at least one hour.

I have to eat, I'll be ready in 20 minutes.

• Yeah, that's what I created this post for. For waiting :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm ready but I'll just wait until everyone is online. ;>>

• Okay.

Do not hurry, we have at least one hour.

• Wasn't the rp starting later in the evening?

• Yes, please pick something. You're wonderful at teasing! I'm afraid I'll give away too much.

GAH. I was playing ep 2 and didn't see this. I think we should....but just give them a little bit from your section...it'll be more dramatic that way. Edit: Oh, you want me to pick the section? Okay....hm...

• Your "goodbye" doesn't make any sense. If this thread and the people here make you so happy as you claim, then why are you leaving?

I'm sorry everyone for not always being on the thread often and for disappearing twice. But the reason i came that day was to say my good

• Question : Can you give me the link for the rp?

Do not hurry, we have at least one hour.

• I'm ready.

enter image description here

• super cool n funny

• It starts as soon as everyone is here. It's evening to me already, lol.

That's why I ask everyone reply when they are indeed ready. Others are waiting till then.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Wasn't the rp starting later in the evening?

• He draws super good art

Shadman said no

• Eryka posted: »

Question : Can you give me the link for the rp?

• I'm a believer, I couldn't deceive her if I tried

NOT A TRACE OF DOUBT IN MY MIND

• Yeah good thing you aren't on 4chan or Reddit :P

Tumblr isn't so bad, but I don't go there...

Yeah, this place seems unique to me. Not many places like that are in the web. You're right, bro!

• Hello Athena

I'm ready.

• Oh. Sorry to say I'm not ready yet :\

You can start without me if everyone else shows up, iirc Yvette isn't one of the main characters in the rp.

It starts as soon as everyone is here. It's evening to me already, lol. That's why I ask everyone reply when they are indeed ready. Others are waiting till then.

• Something like this had to have been planned out weeks if not months in advance. Maybe they chose to strike after hearing about his death, but there's no way that they were able to come up with a plan like this in only a day.

Local papers today stated that the attack may have been in retaliation for 'Jihadi John's' recent death...

• No, you're important. We are still waiting, how many hours later will you be ready?

Oh. Sorry to say I'm not ready yet You can start without me if everyone else shows up, iirc Yvette isn't one of the main characters in the rp.

• I only visit ao3, ff.net, and here :)

Yeah good thing you aren't on 4chan or Reddit :P Tumblr isn't so bad, but I don't go there...

• Hm, I have to go in 15 mins and it's not something I can miss... two hours at best :P

No, you're important. We are still waiting, how many hours later will you be ready?

• Ok. No problem.

Hm, I have to go in 15 mins and it's not something I can miss... two hours at best :P

• Terrorists had the balls to do something in Russia?! :O

Holy shit, I really wanna say something about Putin but I don't wanna offend or anything... :(

I just found out. I'm deeply troubled. I have been to France many times and I genuinely love these people. I was in France last January,

• They couldn't find Mecca with guides or a fucking map!

These people.... Have nothing to do in their lives, so they searched for anything that would take them and raise them up... Guess what?

ISIS accepts idiots.

Something like this had to have been planned out weeks if not months in advance. Maybe they chose to strike after hearing about his death, but there's no way that they were able to come up with a plan like this in only a day.

• You're being really chill about it, thanks.

Ok. No problem.

• Oh I'm on FF.net as HazzatheMan! :D

I only visit ao3, ff.net, and here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.