Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• 4k words?

Ahhh...

I remember when I pulled off a 6k word chapter for TDAU Act 2... :P

kristi78968 posted: »

Yep, it's confirmed; the fanfic I'm writing with @GrowlingPeanut is going to be long. It's almost to 9 pages and 4k words. Do you think we should give them a little preview, Peanut?

• edited November 2015

I think we should actually have some people to replace the ones who may not make it to the RP :)

With that way, we'll be able to move on without waiting too much ^-^

Mawula posted: »

Ok. No problem.

• :O

Chewy.... :'(

Goodbye my friend <3

I'm sorry everyone for not always being on the thread often and for disappearing twice. But the reason i came that day was to say my good

• There are plenty of terrorism acts here. We had metro bombings during last two years.

This October, the A320 plane flying to St. Petersburg from Egypt got blown up by a bomb put under the wing. 240 Russians died :(

I'm more what you call opposition here. No offense thus.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Terrorists had the balls to do something in Russia?! :O Holy shit, I really wanna say something about Putin but I don't wanna offend or anything...

• ay I'm here.

@BigBadPaul, @FionaDeWinters, @OfficialSheriffMaybe, @lilxGoofycuz, @SirScrubbington, @John_Smith13, @CooperChance, @Wolfenus54, @GrowlingPe

• I don't think it is fair to those who planned to participate. I'm the most east located I think, and I do not hurry. Just stay tuned :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I think we should actually have some people to replace the ones who may not make it to the RP With that way, we'll be able to move on without waiting too much ^-^

• Good.

ay I'm here.

• Oh yeah I remember those...

Holy shit :O

Ok then, I always expect Putin to be iron-fisted enough to hunt down the terrorists and deal with them >:)

There are plenty of terrorism acts here. We had metro bombings during last two years. This October, the A320 plane flying to St. Petersbu

• when someone hates on rhyiona

enter image description here

• Hello.

@BigBadPaul, @FionaDeWinters, @OfficialSheriffMaybe, @lilxGoofycuz, @SirScrubbington, @John_Smith13, @CooperChance, @Wolfenus54, @GrowlingPe

• It is not as if one man can stop them. There is not much resources to spend.

We are not so different after all, I mean people often imagine life in Russia is different, but it is not.

Now I'm sad, sorry, can't go on with this topic or I'll cry.

Oh yeah I remember those... Holy shit :O Ok then, I always expect Putin to be iron-fisted enough to hunt down the terrorists and deal with them

• Juvia confirmed hoe.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

when someone hates on rhyiona

• panties

wtf Wolf

when someone hates on rhyiona

• wtf how

Juvia confirmed hoe.

• ignore that and focus on her gloriously hitting the guy

panties wtf Wolf

• Panties.

wtf how

• I suppose so... It's always nice to dream.

Tbh I watch Road Rage videos from Russia and wonder if they really do happen all the time :/

Oh shit, I'm sorry! What did I say wrong??? :(

It is not as if one man can stop them. There is not much resources to spend. We are not so different after all, I mean people often imagine life in Russia is different, but it is not. Now I'm sad, sorry, can't go on with this topic or I'll cry.

• That's like watching a movie without sound.

ignore that and focus on her gloriously hitting the guy

• It's not you, it's me thinking of all the recent deaths.

I suppose so... It's always nice to dream. Tbh I watch Road Rage videos from Russia and wonder if they really do happen all the time Oh shit, I'm sorry! What did I say wrong???

• You still can.

• how's that being a hoe

it'd be worse if she wasn't wearing any and they saw more than they should...

Panties.

• you:

That's like watching a movie without sound.

• Ayy

• it'd be worse if she wasn't wearing any and they saw more than they should...

how's that being a hoe it'd be worse if she wasn't wearing any and they saw more than they should...

• correction: gray can see it, lyon can't

it'd be worse if she wasn't wearing any and they saw more than they should...

• Well be sure to have a gun with you if you want to go there.

• tfw people think juvia is a dirty character

she's only a pervert with her bae ;-;

• She's flaunting it for the whole town to see.

how's that being a hoe it'd be worse if she wasn't wearing any and they saw more than they should...

• Personally, I still want to go there.

• edited November 2015

Okay, I'm here, but things really aren't working in my favor today, so....

I guess we'll see how this goes.

• Morning' guys, how you doing? (^^,)

• no she's not wtf

She's flaunting it for the whole town to see.

• Good

Morning' guys, how you doing? (^^,)

• Lucky Gray ;)

correction: gray can see it, lyon can't

• evidence or it didn't happen.

tfw people think juvia is a dirty character she's only a pervert with her bae ;-;

• enter image description here

evidence or it didn't happen.

• Shoot everyone that looks a little suspicious.

• Of course, don't press yourself please.

Okay, I'm here, but things really aren't working in my favor today, so.... I guess we'll see how this goes.

• he has the best bae in the show

Lucky Gray

• I guess not having enough money to travel to Paris can be useful sometimes

Sign in to comment in this discussion.