Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• YES CHECK JOHN OLIVER OUT WHEN YOU CAN!

(I think you should've been Gortys).

:o Why do you say that?

JumpyJoey posted: »

I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T FAIL US! That sounds pretty interesting, actually, Imma check him out after this rp (I think you should've been Gortys).

• YES MA'AM!

You would've made a good Gortys, I feel like you know the character well :)

kristi78968 posted: »

YES CHECK JOHN OLIVER OUT WHEN YOU CAN! (I think you should've been Gortys). Why do you say that?

• Prompt: write a short story about Rhys and Fiona (and anyone else if you want) where the last line is:

Now that's what I call, a sticky situation

• Love that film - high fives

Someone's seen Chappie. I can imagine this xD

• a lot of things can happen with this being the last line

if you know what I mean

Prompt: write a short story about Rhys and Fiona (and anyone else if you want) where the last line is: Now that's what I call, a sticky situation

• Nah, fist bumps are the real deal :D

Love that film - high fives

• Aw, thank you! :D

YES MA'AM! You would've made a good Gortys, I feel like you know the character well

• Oh, with all due respect I have no idea what you are alluding to, but you have peaked my interest, I do declare

enter image description here

a lot of things can happen with this being the last line if you know what I mean

• firehawkcultist x xtheunseenteenx I see?

Oh, with all due respect I have no idea what you are alluding to, but you have peaked my interest, I do declare

• Why, I have never heard such scandalous and baseless slander in all my days, I do declare

firehawkcultist x xtheunseenteenx I see?

• I'm guessing you ship it.

Why, I have never heard such scandalous and baseless slander in all my days, I do declare

• Uhhhhh, it was ever a thing?

I'm guessing you ship it.

• now it is. right guys...

.... guys.... hello...

where is everybody?

Uhhhhh, it was ever a thing?

• edited November 2015

Rhyiona stuff.

He leans down to lay a quick peck on the cheek. “You’re so beautiful,” he whispers.

Rhys turns around to get out of the bed when an arm wraps around his bare chest. He looks behind him to see Fiona smirking at him, “not so fast. I didn’t get my share.” Rhys chuckles and is pulled back down onto the bed by Fiona. She presses her lips against his and brings him closer to her, the heat and passion of the kiss reminding them of what happened just last night. Fiona faintly tastes the taste of ice cream that was still present in his mouth. If he ate more after that happened the night before is unknown, but she wouldn’t put it pass him to get up and get a late night snack.

• Okay, so I'm a little bit tired and I'll go to sleep for now but I'll play Borderlands 2 for a little bit with @RockMySocks ^-^

Anyways, good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams <3

• hmmmm you might be seeing correctly

@firehawkcultist your move enter image description here

firehawkcultist x xtheunseenteenx I see?

• I'm down with this

now it is. right guys... . . . . .... guys.... hello... where is everybody?

• Rhyiona spirit is channeling through my bones , so I made this.

• count me in :D

now it is. right guys... . . . . .... guys.... hello... where is everybody?

• Haha

Brawl posted: »

Rhyiona spirit is channeling through my bones , so I made this.

• Ay Scooby

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sup fuck-mothers? I just thought of a scenario where Rhys and Fiona are alone and Fiona asks Rhys to expla

• Playing as Scooter in RP made me think into the deep innards of Scooter and it made me realize how tragic his tale is.

His entire life is spent on building cars, and he often daydreams of having a woman by his side but never finds one. Then he meets Fiona, who he falls for, but she treats him like some idiotic creeper, but he's Scooter so he doesn't really care.

In the end, he dies. Alone. For a girl who doesn't even reciprocate his feelings towards him. For a girl who forgets about his death five seconds after it happens.

Scooter. You will be missed you poor tragic soul. ;~;

NiceGuysFinishLast

• cries

Playing as Scooter in RP made me think into the deep innards of Scooter and it made me realize how tragic his tale is. His entire life is

• "Morning after" Rhyiona IS MY JAM. Can't wait for this, Kristi...

Rhyiona stuff. He leans down to lay a quick peck on the cheek. “You’re so beautiful,” he whispers. Rhys turns around to get out

• Night, Wolfenus! Have fun playing!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, so I'm a little bit tired and I'll go to sleep for now but I'll play Borderlands 2 for a little bit with @RockMySocks ^-^ Anyways, good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams

• ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL BAD FOR WHAT I WROTE??

ARE YOU?

Playing as Scooter in RP made me think into the deep innards of Scooter and it made me realize how tragic his tale is. His entire life is

• What a speech man!

But you know what? He doesn't have to die in our AU. And there are many other women left - Maya, Yvette...

• "Morning after" Rhyiona IS MY JAM.

You're gonna love it, I'm telling you! Adding all the detail I can into this.

"Morning after" Rhyiona IS MY JAM. Can't wait for this, Kristi...

• f

I managed to help you even if you ignored me, Fiona. Take care.

• edited November 2015

GOOD, GOOD....

The more detail, the better.

"Morning after" Rhyiona IS MY JAM. You're gonna love it, I'm telling you! Adding all the detail I can into this.

• It was confusing, okay? So many people were talking to me! And Vallory was trying to blow up the caravan!

And don't even get me started on Rhys....

Mawula posted: »

I managed to help you even if you ignored me, Fiona. Take care.

• Don't even get me started on him!

Felix off

I guess we have to slow down the talking. Too many people wanted to participate, and then, we were out of main characters. Poor Sasha, drunk :) next time I'll do her myself.

It was confusing, okay? So many people were talking to me! And Vallory was trying to blow up the caravan! And don't even get me started on Rhys....

• The more detail, the better.

Yes, I agree! I'll be sure to add all the details just for you. ;)

GOOD, GOOD.... The more detail, the better.

• Yeah, there has to be a better way to keep the story linear. Too many threads were going at one time and they were spread out too far down the page, so there were, like, alternate realities happening everywhere....

Don't even get me started on him! Felix off I guess we have to slow down the talking. Too many people wanted to participate, and then, we were out of main characters. Poor Sasha, drunk next time I'll do her myself.

• -evil grin-

Don't hold anything back.

The more detail, the better. Yes, I agree! I'll be sure to add all the details just for you.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

Hey, Sasha is my character! Edit : Actually, I only have Vallory and Gortys, never mind.

Don't even get me started on him! Felix off I guess we have to slow down the talking. Too many people wanted to participate, and then, we were out of main characters. Poor Sasha, drunk next time I'll do her myself.

• Sorry I'm late, I was passed out all day due to a late night working but I'm awake now.

@BigBadPaul, @FionaDeWinters, @OfficialSheriffMaybe, @lilxGoofycuz, @SirScrubbington, @John_Smith13, @CooperChance, @Wolfenus54, @GrowlingPeanut, @Eryka, @Quiff, @JumpyJoey, @RhyionsIsLife, @lotii-lu, @ZapThroat, @xtheunseenteenx, It is on!

• nighty night peeps <3

• enter image description here

You really don't know what you're asking for but okay!

Also, I'm almost finished writing my part; at the end now. :) If you wanna take a snip-it from it for a teaser, go ahead! Just be sure to make it better than my lame excuse for a teaser! XD

-evil grin- Don't hold anything back.

• Night John. Have fun... sleeping.

nighty night peeps

Sign in to comment in this discussion.