Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Have some good old dirty Rhyiona dreams!

nighty night peeps

• enter image description here I ship it Gortys × Spaghetti

• Fuk dat'

Gortys X Ravioli is the schit!

• Maybe. Just to put it into perspective for you. ;)

ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL BAD FOR WHAT I WROTE?? ARE YOU?

• I jut had a lot of emotion...

Mawula posted: »

What a speech man! But you know what? He doesn't have to die in our AU. And there are many other women left - Maya, Yvette...

• hands tissue

Eryka posted: »

cries

• I'll like whatever you write.

Okay! I'll pick one out now.

kristi78968 posted: »

You really don't know what you're asking for but okay! Also, I'm almost finished writing my part; at the end now. If you wanna take a snip-it from it for a teaser, go ahead! Just be sure to make it better than my lame excuse for a teaser! XD

• Ravioli, Ravioli where's my Gortysoli?

Fuk dat' Gortys X Ravioli is the schit!

• HandsomeChefHandsomeChef Banned
    edited November 2015

Ravioli Ravioli, i'm sending you to the Cia prison in Guantánamo Bay for being a political activist.

Ravioli, Ravioli where's my Gortysoli?

• Hm....I'll keep this in mind, then.

Maybe. Just to put it into perspective for you.

• So. i'm wondering.. What does the "We'll see where this goes option" say at the end of episode 5?

• When does it say that?

AlphaLeague posted: »

So. i'm wondering.. What does the "We'll see where this goes option" say at the end of episode 5?

• In TFTB

When does it say that?

• Ohhhh god she sucks.. I only saw 3 minutes and she's intolerable.

• Where are you @Kawaiii? Did you take a lot of drugs/alcohol for a bunch of days with your friends so you just have no idea what the thread is? enter image description here (there's a lot of sarcasm)

• I AM UNUSED TO THE EMOTIONS I AM CURRENTLY FEELING

enter image description here

hmmmm you might be seeing correctly @firehawkcultist your move

• edited November 2015

So if any of you remember The Dam Keeper, the animated short film I promoted about a month ago, the creators made this in light of yesterday's tragedy. Also, while we do mourn the events in Paris, lets also not forget the terrorist bombing in Lebanon.

My father always told me, the job of a Dam Keeper was to keep the darkness away, but he never told me what to do when it surrounds you

• edited November 2015

• Moxxi ain't got shit on my goddess

Moxxi's Panty glitch tho

• I'm keeping her in by basement for...academic purposes. let me look at my schedule...yeah, there is it. it says that she'll have some free time in about three weeks, but I'll need her 'til then. sorry sis, guess you'll have to wait :/

Where are you @Kawaiii? Did you take a lot of drugs/alcohol for a bunch of days with your friends so you just have no idea what the thread is? (there's a lot of sarcasm)

• guys! quick question. since we changed our avatars on halloween to creepy stuff, are we gonna change our avatars into christmas-thingys too? 'cause I wouldn't not-like that...

• I'm not sure I can wait so long... enter image description here

Dracu98 posted: »

I'm keeping her in by basement for...academic purposes. let me look at my schedule...yeah, there is it. it says that she'll have some free time in about three weeks, but I'll need her 'til then. sorry sis, guess you'll have to wait

• edited November 2015

Okay, so here's a little bit of the collab that me and @kristi78968 are almost done with!

Ten pages of goodness are headed your way very soon, everyone!

“Moonshots to Pandora, launching now.”

“You know Rhys, friends...they’re only temporary. Hell, I would know. It’s better to just off them before they go ahead and stab you in the back, like you did with me.” Jack kneels down in front of me and smiles, looking content with my pain. With impeccable timing, a familiar voice rings in my ears.

“Rhys, what the HELL did you just do!?” Fiona yells into my ear. “You said you were going to get the Gortys piece, not blow up Pandora!”

“What do you mean? Everything is going according to plan!” Words I never intended to say come out of my mouth. “Now, next is Step Two!” Suddenly, gunshots can be heard in the distance. “Good luck, babe...”

• There's like only a handful of Let's players that I can stand. And it's either because

a) They're good at the game and they shut up and show off cool things

b) Already proved to me they're funny and/or talented with other content and they're treating it like a podcast

It's just an over saturated pool right now because it is the easiest way to make money off of youtube's system right now, before it was those damn reply girls and now it's let's play.

• What about Christmalloween? enter image description here

guys! quick question. since we changed our avatars on halloween to creepy stuff, are we gonna change our avatars into christmas-thingys too? 'cause I wouldn't not-like that...

• Yeah, that sounds cool!

guys! quick question. since we changed our avatars on halloween to creepy stuff, are we gonna change our avatars into christmas-thingys too? 'cause I wouldn't not-like that...

• well...if you totally can't wait, you could of course visit her in my home...

hurry, little one...she's waiting for you...so am I- I mean, ehem, @kawaii is totally waiting for you. at my home. in my basement. which is totally not some kind of creepy cave.

I'm not sure I can wait so long...

• holy guacamolee.......I'm not sure if I'll find a fitting picture. I think christmas only is enough for me :D

What about Christmalloween?

• Could do that.....

Oh god you reminded me that I have to dress up for work tomorrow for our "Holiday Gala" ugggggggghhhhhhhh. It's not even Thanksgiving!

• enter image description here Hugs!

well...if you totally can't wait, you could of course visit her in my home... hurry, little one...she's waiting for you...so am I- I

• CRAP, THERE'S A TYPO! Immediately goes back and fixes

a familiar voices rings in my ears.

Fiona totally does not have multiple voices, nope.

Okay, so here's a little bit of the collab that me and @kristi78968 are almost done with! Ten pages of goodness are headed your way very

• Fiona is going crazy.

kristi78968 posted: »

CRAP, THERE'S A TYPO! Immediately goes back and fixes a familiar voices rings in my ears. Fiona totally does not have multiple voices, nope.

• gosh I hate such events where you have to behave in a certain way :| and being forced to dress up...that surely sucks, bro. hope it'll not be as horrible as it sounds

Could do that..... Oh god you reminded me that I have to dress up for work tomorrow for our "Holiday Gala" ugggggggghhhhhhhh. It's not even Thanksgiving!

• Gotta wear a bow tie, which I do have, but still.

gosh I hate such events where you have to behave in a certain way and being forced to dress up...that surely sucks, bro. hope it'll not be as horrible as it sounds

• enter image description here

(I planned to post a "raping time"-gif here, but I figured that looking for "my little pony raping time-gif" would not be a good idea, so...yeah, we gotta work with this one)

Hugs!

• aw hell no. with those things, even george clooney looks like a cartoon-geek. whoever invented these...wasn't a dude with fashion-sense

Gotta wear a bow tie, which I do have, but still.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.