Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I knew you were a clopper

Dracu98 posted: »

(I planned to post a "raping time"-gif here, but I figured that looking for "my little pony raping time-gif" would not be a good idea, so...yeah, we gotta work with this one)

• Well I got mine because I was in a symphonic band, and our dress was suit and bow ties for guys, girls could wear whatever as long as it was black.

aw hell no. with those things, even george clooney looks like a cartoon-geek. whoever invented these...wasn't a dude with fashion-sense

• thin ice, kid, thin ice. don't get me started again with this bullcrap.

Eryka posted: »

I knew you were a clopper

• You are a C.L.OO.P.E.R. (not a clopper)

thin ice, kid, thin ice. don't get me started again with this bullcrap.

• well, to make a bow tie look good, you gotta make your whole outfit a cartoon-outfit. like...a suit that's pink, green and orange. can you picture it? can you SEE it? hell it would look freaking awesome!

Well I got mine because I was in a symphonic band, and our dress was suit and bow ties for guys, girls could wear whatever as long as it was black.

• Fixed it!

kristi78968 posted: »

CRAP, THERE'S A TYPO! Immediately goes back and fixes a familiar voices rings in my ears. Fiona totally does not have multiple voices, nope.

• enter image description here

enter image description here

You are a C.L.OO.P.E.R. (not a clopper)

• Orange you glad I don't have to wear something stupid like that

well, to make a bow tie look good, you gotta make your whole outfit a cartoon-outfit. like...a suit that's pink, green and orange. can you picture it? can you SEE it? hell it would look freaking awesome!

• You didn't see anything enter image description here

• it would look so stupid that it would make you cool for wearing it. think about iiiit!

Orange you glad I don't have to wear something stupid like that

• @Dracu98 your avatar is bootyful

• I said, orange you glad I don't have to wear that........

it would look so stupid that it would make you cool for wearing it. think about iiiit!

• enter image description here

you...you just...no...but...I...this can't...I mean...this reference...first, my mother gets a game of thrones-reference about reek, and then you bring a mlp-reference about a new episode...THEY CHANGED THE MATRIX! AND THIS TIME, THEY CHANGED IT FOR GOOD!

I said, orange you glad I don't have to wear that........

• Alright guys it's official

Me x @firehawkcultist

what are our other thread ships? we should make a list

• well this thread was eventful tonight

• edited November 2015

just sucks that I couldn't get the whole picture as profile-pic

@Dracu98 your avatar is bootyful

• wut?

you...you just...no...but...I...this can't...I mean...this reference...first, my mother gets a game of thrones-reference about reek, and the

• YAY MY TWO FAVES COLLABORATING

Okay, so here's a little bit of the collab that me and @kristi78968 are almost done with! Ten pages of goodness are headed your way very

• Sorry I was in a different time zone and wasn't online.

Mawula posted: »

This is a second call for: @BigBadPaul, @FionaDeWinters, @CooperChance, @Quiff, @JumpyJoey, @ZapThroat, @xtheunseenteenx, @Daryace

• Your welcome.

just sucks that I couldn't get the whole picture as profile-pic

• Hello Ray. enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

well this thread was eventful tonight

• Everyone × Everyone

Alright guys it's official Me x @firehawkcultist what are our other thread ships? we should make a list

• enter link description here

there were tons of orange-gags in this episode (which are only funny when you've been there), and...yeah...since you pointed it out like that, I thought you would...make a reference to mlp...which was wrong...but...I'm ok with that...I'm...not hurt...

wut?

• I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP

Everyone × Everyone

• why

Hello Ray.

• Because enter image description here

why

• My OTP

I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP

• Yup. There's no possible way I would get that reference, it's not like I got a friend who follows the show religously and hounds with me updates about it..........

enter link description here there were tons of orange-gags in this episode (which are only funny when you've been there), and...yeah...si

• oh, you! I KNEW it! there was a little voice in the backspace of my brain that kept saying "dude, wasn't there someone in this thread who has a brony-friend? and didn't firehawky mention that he knows two bronies, including us?" "nah dude, it probably was someone else". GODDANG IT! now I look stupid!

enter link description here

Yup. There's no possible way I would get that reference, it's not like I got a friend who follows the show religously and hounds with me updates about it..........

• *you're

Your welcome.

• Don't tease me I'm shy

Oh my god, this is happening to fast

Alright guys it's official Me x @firehawkcultist what are our other thread ships? we should make a list

• You're not my friend anymore.

*you're

• Aw <3

YAY MY TWO FAVES COLLABORATING

• My new avatar would like to say hello to everyone enter image description here

• the other thread ships are on the family tree

• enter image description here Come on, being ship with someone is not that special

Don't tease me I'm shy Oh my god, this is happening to fast

• I'll get over it

You're not my friend anymore.

• Yeah, you'll get over me

I'll get over it

• It'll knock your star-spangled Hyperion socks off!

Trust me.

YAY MY TWO FAVES COLLABORATING

• I only provided the most quality of Rhyiona content tonight and that's not sarcasm! :D

well this thread was eventful tonight

Sign in to comment in this discussion.