Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Fuck I slept in and missed the rp. Sorry. I leave for Installation 04 now.

• t and that's not sarcasm! :D

the fact that you have to clarify is making me laugh a lot :P

kristi78968 posted: »

I only provided the most quality of Rhyiona content tonight and that's not sarcasm!

• My answer was suppose to be lewd.

Dracu98 posted: »

I'll get over it

• edited November 2015

creds to @tenkgrow for these beautiful pieces of art
    enter image description here

^^^ so mad about this one bc I wrote a flower scene re-write and this wouldve gone perfectly ugh
    still love it though

• Tomorrow, or another day, we'll continue the RP, so you don't have to worry.

Fuck I slept in and missed the rp. Sorry. I leave for Installation 04 now.

Kennybadger posted: »

im pretty sure google owns your school

• good night guys

if you thought I forgot about the kisses you thought WRONG

• Bye Furry. Have some nightmares with this GIF enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

good night guys if you thought I forgot about the kisses you thought WRONG

• I GOTTA CLARIFY JUST IN CASE

t and that's not sarcasm! the fact that you have to clarify is making me laugh a lot :P

• I WASN'T JUDGING

I GOTTA CLARIFY JUST IN CASE

• be gone spawn of satan

Eryka posted: »

Bye Furry. Have some nightmares with this GIF

• Never

be gone spawn of satan

• Listening to Adele, or as I like to call it, imagining every sad Rhyiona situation ever.

• It's the first time I used tissues to clean my tears... Before, I was using tissue to m#sturb#te

Listening to Adele, or as I like to call it, imagining every sad Rhyiona situation ever.

• (?) Hellie will try to forget that.

It's the first time I used tissues to clean my tears... Before, I was using tissue to m#sturb#te

• I love tissue

(?) Hellie will try to forget that.

• Good night my friends! I just wanted to tell you : enter image description here (try not to translate what it says)

• HOLY CRAP!! WAS THIS A MODEL-SWAP?

It had to be.

But what about the top one? He never puts his arm around Sasha, does he?

• I don't even speak French, but uh... He said he's eating dead babies, didn't he...?

Good night my friends! I just wanted to tell you : (try not to translate what it says)

• He photoshopped it. :)

HOLY CRAP!! WAS THIS A MODEL-SWAP? It had to be. But what about the top one? He never puts his arm around Sasha, does he?

• One talented dude. :)

He photoshopped it.

• Damn good stuff. Damn good.

He photoshopped it.

• edited November 2015

Good morning! I want to thank all these wonderful people for participating in rp:

@BigBadPaul, @SirScrubbington, @John_Smith13, @Wolfenus54, @GrowlingPeanut, @Eryka, @JumpyJoey, @RhyionsIsLife, @ZapThroat, @xtheunseenteenx, @Daryace

I'm really sorry some of you missed it, @CooperChance and @FionaDeWinters. But soon there will be an ep.2.

I have a feeling I messed it up a bit. I wish I could put all of you in one flat and lock you in until you repair that blasted van XD

And, considering those Rhyiona lovebites things you added out of your own volition, I will do a fanfic out of this.

Here you can see all the setup :)

• edited November 2015

We had a roleplay. It was planned since 6-7 Nov, and happened yesterday.

• Yeah, the translation is correct. Though I think he means unborn ones, as he is eating sticky white thing which could have made babies :D

I don't even speak French, but uh... He said he's eating dead babies, didn't he...?

• Good morning, guys! <3

How are you all today? ^-^

• edited November 2015

For me, the main problem was the hours. We are from different countries with time difference so some of us went to the best earliest than others... Or other had to do other things.

I'm sorry Yvette and Zer0 but I always go to sleep at 11:30 pm ;~; I wished to answer u more times!

Mawula posted: »

Good morning! I want to thank all these wonderful people for participating in rp: @BigBadPaul, @SirScrubbington, @John_Smith13, @Wolfenus

• Jiona confirmed.

No, really, this sounds very interesting!!!

Okay, so here's a little bit of the collab that me and @kristi78968 are almost done with! Ten pages of goodness are headed your way very

• Welcome to the club! (• ◡ •)/

Alright guys it's official Me x @firehawkcultist what are our other thread ships? we should make a list

• You were great anyway!

Daryace posted: »

For me, the main problem was the hours. We are from different countries with time difference so some of us went to the best earliest tha

• edited November 2015

Thanks you! <3 today will be better! (I hope) (?))

@ZapThroat let me do some Zer0xMaya... Please? It isn't going to be exaggerate. I promise!

You were great anyway!

• All good! And you?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Good morning, guys! How are you all today? ^-^

• Well, I am not available this evening. But you can manage without Felix. Just call Rhys and Fiona.

Thanks you! today will be better! (I hope) (?)) @ZapThroat let me do some Zer0xMaya... Please? It isn't going to be exaggerate. I promise!

• I'm good, just watching some videos on Youtube :}

Thank you for asking c:

All good! And you?

• Oh somebody from my timezone.

Well technically we are neighbors since you live in Turkey and I live in Greece x3

Morning. How are you today? ^^

• edited November 2015

Sorry if I wasn't good enough. Probably some you mentioned 'Loader Bot' and I didn't respond. It was so hard for me to catch up with you guys in the RP for these reasons:

1. My laptop was lagging a little bit at that moment.
    2. When the RP started, it was like 12 or 1 AM in my country and I was really tired.
    3. I had some stuff to do for school and I couldn't focus on both my homework and the RP at the same time. (I should've really do my homework earlier.)

Good morning! I want to thank all these wonderful people for participating in rp: @BigBadPaul, @SirScrubbington, @John_Smith13, @Wolfenus

• Jiona confirmed.

9/10

(He likes hats.)

this sounds very interesting!

Kristi and I are happy to hear it! <3

Jiona confirmed. No, really, this sounds very interesting!!!

• LMAO the translation on Google says:

"I like to eat dead children."

So you're a zombie, huh? :P

Good night my friends! I just wanted to tell you : (try not to translate what it says)

• Don't forget the couple of times that he calls her cute (?) (and cupcake)

I will read it it when you finish it, really <3

Jiona confirmed. 9/10 (He likes hats.) this sounds very interesting! Kristi and I are happy to hear it!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.